Welcome to Boston, also known as Beantown.
Here is the bracket:
Before you begin your journey, please be aware of these rules:
- There will be 8 rounds of Swiss in total, with a Top 16 cut. Number of Swiss Rounds may be cut if a significant number of people drop from this tournament. However, if you make it to the top 64 or top 32 in Swiss, you will still receive a 4 or 5 points for the DNYCS series, respectively.
- Each round will last for 72 hours. Inactivity will not be tolerated in this tournament. If you cannot find your opponent, you must demonstrate activity by posting screnshots of your opponent's inactivity on this thread. Otherwise, you will be treated as inactive. You will be disqualified after going inactive for 2 rounds of Swiss or 1 round in single-elimination.
- You are only permitted to post for activity once per round, and only towards the end of this round. Excessive activity posts will be treated as spam and warning points will be delivered if necessary.
- If you need to forfeit a round's match or drop out of the tournament because you cannot be active, inform chaos.knight199, 7hhzz7 or Bagel Boi as soon as possible.
- Cheating and unsportsmanlike behavior is absolutely forbidden under any circumstances and will result in you being disqualified from this tournament and banned from DN tournaments.
- This includes, but is not limited to, lying to a tournament organizer, modifying your deck to counter your opponent's deck, harassing your opponent etc.
- The top 16 decklists will be published.
- Other rules listed in the DNF Tournament Rulebook will apply.
- Extensions for a round will be given if there is a strong demand for them.
In addition, you must take a screenshot while you are siding and a victory screenshot should you win your match. These 2 screenshots are needed in order to confirm that you are using the deck you submitted to us and that you have defeated your opponent.
Do not PM these screenshots to chaos.knight199. Instead, submit them via this Google Docs link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18HYW5KADuAoasUIiVcIdjnOcpfkdnFCuDUVj5dKIpLg/viewform
With this method, any Tournament Organizer not participating in the tournament may check your screenshots and update the bracket.
If you lost your match, do not report your scores with the Google docs and do not post your scores on this thread.
To report your scores on this thread, post your results in the following format:
If you have any questions, please PM chaos.knight199 or 7hhzz7 or BagelBoi.
Do not post any screenshots in this thread other than screenshots of your opponent's inactivity. Reminder: 36 hours offline from DN is considered to be inactivity.
The following people currently have 1 inactivity strike (2 strikes will result in a disqualification from this tournament):
Top 2 will end on December 12, 2013, 11:59 PM EST.
Edited by chaos.knight199, 09 December 2013 - 02:00 PM.