Welcome to the Water Temple Tournament. In this tournament you'll have to venture your way to the top of the temple in this oceanic world of balance and flow.
- TCG Sept 2013
- Duels must be hosted in unlimited section without watchers password.
- 2 out of 3 duels must be played.
- No cheating and unsportsmanlike behavior doing so will result a disqualification and a ban from any future tournaments hosted by Power up.
- Disconnection = Game loss
- Exodia, Burn, Final countdown and stall decks are not allowed.
- Deck changing is not allowed.
- Send decklists to Power up in a PM
- OCG cards used in this TCG tournament will result in a game loss. You will have to remove the card(s) out of the deck and send it to Power up and continue the match unless the participant losses the duel 2-0 or 2-1
- If disputes arise, send screenshots to Power up
- Dodging is not tolerated frequent dodging will result you being disqualified.
- Send siding and victory screenshots to Power up in a PM (Failure to do so will result a nullification in match results or a disqualification.)
- The following archetype is banned: Mermails.
- TCG Sept 2013 format. Monsters must be WATER attribute (excluding the extra deck.) This also includes your side deck unless you have 5 or less tuners of a different attribute in your side deck.
- Sixth Sense is forbidden
- You may have a limit of running 5 tuners or less of any attribute in your main or side deck. WATER type tuners don't have a limit you may use as much as you want. (Note: This does not include synchro tuner monsters such as "Formula Synchron" you may run synchro tuner monsters if you wish.)
- Each participant will have 3 pearls. These pearls represent lives to survive until you reach to the finals. You may challenge any any participant listed that has pearls remaining. Once a participant has 0 pearls remaining he/she is eliminated from the tournament.
- 2-0 or 2-1 win = 1 pearl deducted.
- Take siding and victory screens of your match victory (Failure to take victory and siding will result in not being able to claim the win and and not eliminating a pearl from your opponent.)
- Deep sea diva will be semi-limited for this tournament.
- Brionic, Dragon of the ice barrier and Trishula, Dragon of the ice barrier will be limited for this tournament.
- Deadline for the first challenge will be on 11/29/13 11:59 EST pm.
- If you participate in this tournament unchallenged or without challenging your opponent for at least 3 days you will receive a strike and 1 pearl deducted for inactivity (Note: if you have 0 pearls due to inactivity your disqualified.) Second strike will result another pearl deduction. Third strike is a disqualification.
- You must keep playing match duels until half the players participating have leftover pearls. This first challenge has no bracket you can challenge any opponent with pearls remaining. This is a game of strategy basically you get to choose who you want to face in the finals by challenging any participant listed and hope the other participant meet your expectations of who you want to face in the finals and who you want out.
Soaking point: - 2nd challenge:
Half of the participants that advance to the finals will face the following:
- Each player will begin each match with 12000 Life Points.
- The damage from direct attacks are doubled from monsters with 2500 or more.
- WATER monsters special summoned from the extra deck gain 300 ATK and DEF.
- WATER monsters special summoned from the extra deck cannot attack on the turn they are summoned.
- Monsters in the extra deck that are not WATER attribute can't be used for the remainder of the finals.
- Single elimination (A challonge bracket will be posted here for those who advance to the finals.)
- Inactivity: If your opponent is inactive for 36 hours post a screenshot.
- Extensions will be granted 1 time for each round of the finals if needed.
Reporting victory (For 1st challenge and 2nd challenge)
Best way to contact you:
Deadline for sign ups is 11/15/13 11:59 PM EST (Unless I make an extension to get at
least an appropriate number of people.)
Participants that signed up (Red = decklist not sent. Pearls will be displayed next to a particpants name for the 1st challenge.)
Pearls = numbers 3-1 in white text. 0 = red name/eliminated.
- Bionickid (1) Pearl(s)
vlaine-batteryman (0) Pearl(s) 1 pearl deducted for inactivity. strike count: 1
Zhadow (0) Pearl(s) pearl deducted for inactivity. Strike count: 1
Ghost-k (0) (Dropped out)
- Karoku (3) Pearl(s)
Cheesemuffins (0) Pearl(s) (Dropped out)
- (NM) Utopia (2) Pearl(s)
- the-black-devil (3) Pearl(s)
Round 1: the-black-devil (2) vs Cheesemuffins (0)
Round 2: (NM) Utopia vs Cheesemuffins (Dropped out)
Round 3: vlaine-batteryman (2) vs Ghost k (0)
Round 4: (NM) Utopia (2) vs Zhadow (0)
Round 5: the-black-devil (2) vs bionickid (1)
Round 6: (NM) Utopia (2) vs Ghost-k (1)
Round 7: Karoku (2) vs bionickid (0)
Round 8: the-black-devil (2) vs (NM) Utopia (0)
Round 9: Karoku (2) vs vlaine-batteryman- (1)
Round 10: the-black-devil (2) vs Zhadow (0)
Round 11: the-black-devil (2) vs vlaine-batteryman- (0)
Finals Bracket: http://challonge.com/p4wrpd94
Top 4 Finalists:
Sign ups are now CLOSED. Pump yourself up and have a blast water players!
Edited by Power up, 24 November 2013 - 09:15 PM.