[ETT] Earth Temple Tournament - Winner {Cheesemuffins}

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

Power up

Power up

Apex

• Team:[PT] Plasma Torch Capt/Founder

625_max.jpg

Welcome to Power up's Earth Temple Tournament. In this tournament you'll have to venture your way to the top in this world of sand and luck.

General Rules
- TCG 2013 Sept format. (OCG cards are not allowed. If an OCG card or cards is/are found you will have to remove the the card(s) and replace it for a TCG legal card. If the issue is spotted during a match the player with the OCG card or cards must switch out the cards from the main deck and the match must be a redo.)
- Duels must be hosted in unlimited section without watchers password.
- 2 out of 3 match duels must be played.
- No cheating and unsportsmanlike behavior. Doing so = Disqualified and a ban from tournaments hosted by Power up.
- Disconnection = game loss.
- Burn, Final Countdown, Stall, Exodia decks are not allowed.
- Deck changing is not allowed.
- Send decklists to Power up in a PM.
- Send siding and victory screens to Power up (Failure to do so will be a nullification in match results or a disqualification.)
- Sixth Sense is forbidden.
- Dodging is not tolerated frequent dodging will result in a disqualification.
- If disputes arise send screenshots to Power up.
- If your opponent is inactive for 36 hours or unable to catch your opponent post activity/screenshots of your opponent.
- Each round will last for 3 days
- Extensions will be granted if needed.

1st Challenge:
- The following archetype is banned: Karakuri.
- Monsters must be EARTH type (excluding the extra deck.)
- Token monsters must be earth.
- You may have a limit of running 5 tuners or less of any attribute. EARTH type tuners have no limit you may use as much as you like. (Note: This does not include synchro tuner monsters like "Formula Synchron" you may run synchro tuners if you wish.)
- 2 out of the 5 monster zones must be blocked (Use the token button on DN to block the monster zones.)
- 2 out of the 5 spell/trap zones must be blocked (Use the token button on DN to block the 2 spell/trap zones.)
- You must have 13 extra deck monsters to use and 2 "Punished Eagles" in the extra deck. The "Punished Eagles will be treated as Feather dusters to clear 1 blocked zone (Basically the "Punished Eagles" are your tools to clear out a blocked zone.)
The 2 "Punished eagles"will be used to clear 1 monster zone or spell/trap zone that is blocked. If you win a match duel you must take out 1 "Punished eagle"(Mandatory) and when you do take a snapshot of your. deck and send it to Power up in a PM so that I know that you removed 1 "Punished Eagle" and declare which 1 zone you want cleared in the PM. Once you make your decision of the zone you want cleared you cannot change your mind afterwards. (Note: You cannot remove your "Punished eagle" if you have not won a match duel.)
- If your opponent has no monsters on the field and the monster zone(s) are blocked or if the monster zones are not blocked and no monsters are on your opponents your monsters can directly attack your opponent.

-Delinquent Duo is Limited.
- Solemn Judgment is Limited.
- Rescue cat is limited
- Goyo Guardian is limited
- Compulsory Evacuation device is Semi-Limited.

- List of "Booby traps": (The numbers 1,2, and 3 will determine the booby trap you will encounter based on the dice roll after you win your match duel you must do a dice roll after winning a match duel and send your victory and dice roll result to me in a PM so that I can see what number you have rolled and know if you dodged a trap or not. This is mandatory. Failure to do this step of not rolling with will result either a nullification of match results or a disqualification depending on the circumstances.)

(Note: If you encounter traps 1 or 2 the outcome is permanent. You are expected to abide by the outcomes that you encounter until the end of the of the tournament. If you encounter the following traps you must start your match with what you encountered and abide by it. Example: Player A has 7000 LP due to trap #1, Player A cannot conduct Main phase 2, Player B has 11 extra deck monsters left etc.)

1.) Pitfall Spikes booby trap: Reduce your life points by 1000 when you start a new match with your opponent (Permananet and mandatory)

2.) Blasting jelly booby trap: Remove 3 monsters in your extra deck (except for the "Punished Eagles") and send a screenshot to Power up of the current extra deck condition (Permanent and mandatory)

3.) Gas booby trap: You may not conduct main phase 2 when you start a new match with your opponent. (Temporary and mandatory.)

- Dodging a booby trap: (Numbers 4,5, and 6 will determine that you dodged a booby trap when you dice roll after winning a match duel.)

A list of participants will be displayed of the current amount of zones blocked and how many zones are open as well as the booby traps they encountered or have dodged booby traps to prevent devious cheating so that you know what to expect when you face your opponent. (Refusing to not follow the conditions and/or rules will get you disqualified.)

Quicksand Phase 2nd challenge:

the 2 participants that advance to the finals will face the following:

-(The banished zone is NOT affected by this. you may use cards such as "Return from the different dimension etc.) Cards in the graveyard cannot be moved to a different location (moved from grave to deck, grave to hand, special summoned from the graveyard, banish from graveyard etc.) Cards like "Madolche" monsters, "Moja", "Dragon rulers","Zombie master" etc will have their effects negated since they can't move to a different location or move a card from the grave etc.)
- You must choose up to 2 monsters to attack in the battle phase.
- Face up monsters that have not attacked must go to the graveyard when you enter your end phase. (This does not include set monsters)
- The blocked zones that have not been cleared by the feather dusters AKA "Punished eagles" will apply to the finals.
- Single elimination
- The outcomes of traps 1 or 2 are permanent during the remainder of the finals
- Dice rolling of the traps will NO longer be in effect from this point.

Refusing to abide by these conditions will get you disqualified.
If you or neither player forgot to follow these conditions that match must be a redo or a disqualification depending on the circumstances. You are expected to follow these conditons.

Reporting wins:
Winner:
Loser:
Score:

Sign-ups
DN name:
DNF name:
Time zone:
Best way to contact you:

Accepted participants: (Red will indicate you have not sent a decklist or the decklist is irrelevent. If you do not send a decklist when the tournament starts you will not be participating.)

- theus231
- Zhadow
- Ghost-k

- (NM) Utopia
- (NGOD)Lt. Apollo (T-Raww. On DN)
- Panne
- Superzero
- Cheesemuffins

Sign-ups are now closed.

Challonge bracket: http://challonge.com/b0ccw3bh for the 1st challenge and the 2nd challenge.

Finals deadline: 1/7/14 11:59 PM EST time zone
If you have any questions relevant to this topic feel free to ask.

Booby trap encounter/dodge list:

- Cheesemuffins dodged the booby traps (Rolled # 6)

- Panne dodged the booby traps (Rolled # 6)

- (NM) Utopia dodged the booby traps (Rolled # 4)

- Zhadow encountered the "Gas booby trap"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Panne encountered the "Spikes booby trap"
- Cheesemuffins dodged the booby traps (Rolled #4)

Current state of zones
- Panne's Current Zones: 1 out of 5 monster zones blocked and 2 out of 5 S/T zones blocked.

- Cheesemuffins Current Zones: 1 out of 5 monster zones blocked and 2 out of 5 S/T zones blocked.

- (NM) Utopia's Current Zones: 1 out of 5 monster zones blocked and 2 out of 5 S/T zones blocked.

- Zhadow's Current Zones: 2 out of 5 monster zones blocked and 1 out of 5 S/T zones blocked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Panne's Current Zones: 1 out of 5 monster zones blocked and 1 out of 5 S/T zones blocked.

- Cheesemuffins Current Zones: 1 out of 5 monster zones blocked and 1 out of 5 S/T zones blocked.
Prepare yourself and have a crazy adventure inside the temple walls and may the power of luck guide you. Have fun!

Edited by Power up, 07 January 2014 - 10:01 PM.

Posted Image

DragonsHalo

DragonsHalo

~°GFX Dragon°~

• Team:Shadows of the Abyss [SABY]

Topic approved,good luck~

Just your everyday,GFX guy.
Posted Image

Ghost-k

Ghost-k

They don't think it be like it is, but it do

• Team:TLCK

Confusing but sure I'm in

DN name: Ghost-k

DNF name: same as DN

Time zone: Eastern Time

Best way to contact you: DN, or i'll probably be on DNF chat

Edited by Ghost-k, 24 November 2013 - 06:51 PM.

Posted Image
Welcome to the team Dluc23!
Posted Image
Sonary: If you can't drive a car with auto-cruise on don't try to fly a jet

[6:52:14 AM] Mugen Daas: If anyone ever says "I fixed Shaddolls" again, I will personally write them a very angry letter explaining that firstly they have not. Then I shall explain why they have not. Furthermore should that person state anything based upon the results of under 1000 games of testing, I will douse them in water before decreeing them henceforth banished to the Shadow Realm
[6:52:42 AM] Mugen Daas: Kind Regards, Mugen.
Eyes Wide Shut: Well, if you juxtapose yourself with the general community of DN, you are the second coming of Dueling Jesus
Eyes Wide Shut: Pro plays

Power up

Power up

Apex

Confusing but sure I'm in

You'll need to use the sign up criteria. If you have any questions relevant to this topic feel free to ask.

Posted Image

theus231

theus231

It's just a sweet...

i'm in

Edited by theus231, 24 November 2013 - 11:36 AM.

Power up

Power up

Apex

i'm in

If your gonna join use this to sign up please in your post.

DN name:

DNF name:

Time zone:

Best way to contact you:

Posted Image

theus231

theus231

It's just a sweet...

DN name: Theus231

DNF name: Theus231

Time zone: London 17:26 GMT

Best way to contact me: Via my DNF account

Zhadow

Zhadow

Woah, this tourney looks so good. Im almost have vacations, so count me in. I'll see later wich deck i'll do.

DN name: Zhadow

DNF name: Zhadow

Timezone: GMT -7

Best contact: Mainly on DN or DNF via PM. i'll be advising that this week im going to be quite busy cuz final OP projects.

Power up

Power up

Apex

OP clarified on how the "Punished eagle" rule works and how the "Quicksand Phase" rules work regarding madolche's etc to avoid confusion and misunderstanding. Hopefully it's clarified enough to comprehend. If you have any questions about this topic I'm more than happy to help and make whatever is listed clear and easy.

Edited by Power up, 25 November 2013 - 05:57 PM.

Posted Image

uchi1223

uchi1223

Mikan is love Mikan is life

this time I thought I might join because you seem to be struggling on numbers but there are too many rules.

I will consider it if you take the whole blocked Monster and S/T zones and quicksand off.

or else its just gonna be rock stun mirror's the whole way

QUI8bM9.png

mikan_yuki_by_darkneji12-d81otp6.png

XT6nx.gif

Power up

Power up

Apex

this time I thought I might join because you seem to be struggling on numbers but there are too many rules.

I will consider it if you take the whole blocked Monster and S/T zones and quicksand off.

or else its just gonna be rock stun mirror's the whole way

That's up to you uchi and the rules are set in stone the way they are and since this tournament is based on EARTH based monsters it doesn't have to be rock stun since monster type doesn't matter.

Edited by Power up, 25 November 2013 - 06:33 PM.

Posted Image

(NM) Utopia

(NM) Utopia

DN name: (NM) Utopia

DNF name: (NM) Utopia

Time zone: Central Time Zone

Best way to contact you: Forums

HkovHDi.gif fgV31C6.gif

The_Deadman

The_Deadman

DN's Civil Rights Activist

• Team:DOLLAR Bills Y'all! [DLLR]

TL;DR would join if had more time. Add me only if you find no one else. GMT -5. Skype.

Edited by The_Deadman, 27 November 2013 - 03:05 PM.

Posted Image
Thanks to danna45 for the above.

http://forum.dueling...ins/?p=1124905 Alduin: I actually see your point of view and am no longer annoyed at you.
Posted Image Posted Image

[1/31/2014 12:11:00 AM] Armand: i listen to deadman even when he's rude. it helps that he's not rude for the sake of it, but rather, he is just a bit, when necesarry (1/31/2014 12:11:16 AM) Erosion: That's because he's Saxton Hale himself (1/31/2014 12:12:17 AM) Vincent: So what, Deadman became DeadManlyMan? (1/31/2014 12:13:09 AM) Erosion: Basically, he's gotten so good at making insightful posts, he could go off on a drunken rant on how x is bad and y is good, but nobody will mind because he's damn good at what he does (1/31/2014 12:14:01 AM) Vincent: Well yeah, and that's who he is; he just feels the need to fight for what he believes in as hard as he is capable of, and he is capable of a lot.

Power up

Power up

Apex

TL;DR would join if had more time. Add me only if you find no one else. GMT -5. Skype.

If you wish to sign up use the sign up form and send me the proper decklist for the tournament.

Posted Image

NUNS3: Kiba

NUNS3: Kiba

New persona, New attitude, Better forever.

• Team:None

In

Nvm I didn't read the rules

Posted Image
[url=http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/NUNS3%3A+Kiba][img]http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/NUNS3%3A+Kiba.jpg[/img][/url]

Ghost-k

Ghost-k

They don't think it be like it is, but it do

• Team:TLCK
FFS
This only takes 10 minutes to read. Why won't people just join and quit complainin
Posted Image
Welcome to the team Dluc23!
Posted Image
Sonary: If you can't drive a car with auto-cruise on don't try to fly a jet

[6:52:14 AM] Mugen Daas: If anyone ever says "I fixed Shaddolls" again, I will personally write them a very angry letter explaining that firstly they have not. Then I shall explain why they have not. Furthermore should that person state anything based upon the results of under 1000 games of testing, I will douse them in water before decreeing them henceforth banished to the Shadow Realm
[6:52:42 AM] Mugen Daas: Kind Regards, Mugen.
Eyes Wide Shut: Well, if you juxtapose yourself with the general community of DN, you are the second coming of Dueling Jesus
Eyes Wide Shut: Pro plays

Power up

Power up

Apex

FFS
This only takes 10 minutes to read. Why won't people just join and quit complainin

Don't worry im sure everything will be fine. This is just one of those things that every Tournament Organizer has to deal with. It just comes with the job.

On topic: 4 spots are open.

Posted Image

Power up

Power up

Apex

@theus231

@Ghost-k

@Zhadow

@(NM) Utopia

Rest assured I will continue to do my best to have 8 total sign up.

Edited by Power up, 04 December 2013 - 12:36 PM.

Posted Image

T-Raww.

T-Raww.

unstable.

• Team:[GOM] l [SPA]

DN name: T-Raww.
DNF name: (NGOD)Lt. Apollo
Time zone: GMT -8
Best way to contact you: Skype or PM

[ GENERATION OF THE MIRACLES ]

[ FORMER TOURNAMENT ORGANIZER ]

Power up

Power up

Apex

3 spots left.

@Zhadow pm me your decklist as soon as possible.

Posted Image

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

you are crazy lol but it sounds fun I'll join

DN name: ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

DNF name: ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Time zone: GMT -8
Best way to contact you: PM

Edited by ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~, 07 December 2013 - 06:31 PM.

Panne

Panne

• Team:[TCR] Team Chaos Ruler

DN name: Panne
DNF name: Panne
Time zone: GMT +2
Best way to contact you: DN/ DNF

Power up

Power up

Apex

@~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

If you don't send me your proper decklist you won't be able to participate.

Hopefully before this month ends the tournament will begin. Please continue to be patient until further notice.

I'm trying my best to make sure this comes to pass.
Posted Image

SuperZero

SuperZero

Booby  traps . . .  sounds interesting.

DN name: SuperZero
DNF name: SuperZero
Time zone: UTC--5 (Eastern Time Zone)
Best way to contact you: PM

Power up

Power up

Apex

Booby  traps . . .  sounds interesting.DN name: SuperZeroDNF name: SuperZeroTime zone: UTC--5 (Eastern Time Zone)Best way to contact you: PM

Be sure to send me your decklist in a private message.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.