Welcome to Power up's Earth Temple Tournament. In this tournament you'll have to venture your way to the top in this world of sand and luck.
- TCG 2013 Sept format. (OCG cards are not allowed. If an OCG card or cards is/are found you will have to remove the the card(s) and replace it for a TCG legal card. If the issue is spotted during a match the player with the OCG card or cards must switch out the cards from the main deck and the match must be a redo.)
- Duels must be hosted in unlimited section without watchers password.
- 2 out of 3 match duels must be played.
- No cheating and unsportsmanlike behavior. Doing so = Disqualified and a ban from tournaments hosted by Power up.
- Disconnection = game loss.
- Burn, Final Countdown, Stall, Exodia decks are not allowed.
- Deck changing is not allowed.
- Send decklists to Power up in a PM.
- Send siding and victory screens to Power up (Failure to do so will be a nullification in match results or a disqualification.)
- Sixth Sense is forbidden.
- Dodging is not tolerated frequent dodging will result in a disqualification.
- If disputes arise send screenshots to Power up.
- If your opponent is inactive for 36 hours or unable to catch your opponent post activity/screenshots of your opponent.
- Each round will last for 3 days
- Extensions will be granted if needed.
- The following archetype is banned: Karakuri.
- Monsters must be EARTH type (excluding the extra deck.)
- Token monsters must be earth.
- You may have a limit of running 5 tuners or less of any attribute. EARTH type tuners have no limit you may use as much as you like. (Note: This does not include synchro tuner monsters like "Formula Synchron" you may run synchro tuners if you wish.)
- 2 out of the 5 monster zones must be blocked (Use the token button on DN to block the monster zones.)
- 2 out of the 5 spell/trap zones must be blocked (Use the token button on DN to block the 2 spell/trap zones.)
- You must have 13 extra deck monsters to use and 2 "Punished Eagles" in the extra deck. The "Punished Eagles will be treated as Feather dusters to clear 1 blocked zone (Basically the "Punished Eagles" are your tools to clear out a blocked zone.)
The 2 "Punished eagles"will be used to clear 1 monster zone or spell/trap zone that is blocked. If you win a match duel you must take out 1 "Punished eagle"(Mandatory) and when you do take a snapshot of your. deck and send it to Power up in a PM so that I know that you removed 1 "Punished Eagle" and declare which 1 zone you want cleared in the PM. Once you make your decision of the zone you want cleared you cannot change your mind afterwards. (Note: You cannot remove your "Punished eagle" if you have not won a match duel.)
- If your opponent has no monsters on the field and the monster zone(s) are blocked or if the monster zones are not blocked and no monsters are on your opponents your monsters can directly attack your opponent.
-Delinquent Duo is Limited.
- Solemn Judgment is Limited.
- Rescue cat is limited
- Goyo Guardian is limited
- Compulsory Evacuation device is Semi-Limited.
- List of "Booby traps": (The numbers 1,2, and 3 will determine the booby trap you will encounter based on the dice roll after you win your match duel you must do a dice roll after winning a match duel and send your victory and dice roll result to me in a PM so that I can see what number you have rolled and know if you dodged a trap or not. This is mandatory. Failure to do this step of not rolling with will result either a nullification of match results or a disqualification depending on the circumstances.)
(Note: If you encounter traps 1 or 2 the outcome is permanent. You are expected to abide by the outcomes that you encounter until the end of the of the tournament. If you encounter the following traps you must start your match with what you encountered and abide by it. Example: Player A has 7000 LP due to trap #1, Player A cannot conduct Main phase 2, Player B has 11 extra deck monsters left etc.)
1.) Pitfall Spikes booby trap: Reduce your life points by 1000 when you start a new match with your opponent (Permananet and mandatory)
2.) Blasting jelly booby trap: Remove 3 monsters in your extra deck (except for the "Punished Eagles") and send a screenshot to Power up of the current extra deck condition (Permanent and mandatory)
3.) Gas booby trap: You may not conduct main phase 2 when you start a new match with your opponent. (Temporary and mandatory.)
- Dodging a booby trap: (Numbers 4,5, and 6 will determine that you dodged a booby trap when you dice roll after winning a match duel.)
A list of participants will be displayed of the current amount of zones blocked and how many zones are open as well as the booby traps they encountered or have dodged booby traps to prevent devious cheating so that you know what to expect when you face your opponent. (Refusing to not follow the conditions and/or rules will get you disqualified.)
Quicksand Phase 2nd challenge:
the 2 participants that advance to the finals will face the following:
-(The banished zone is NOT affected by this. you may use cards such as "Return from the different dimension etc.) Cards in the graveyard cannot be moved to a different location (moved from grave to deck, grave to hand, special summoned from the graveyard, banish from graveyard etc.) Cards like "Madolche" monsters, "Moja", "Dragon rulers","Zombie master" etc will have their effects negated since they can't move to a different location or move a card from the grave etc.)
- You must choose up to 2 monsters to attack in the battle phase.
- Face up monsters that have not attacked must go to the graveyard when you enter your end phase. (This does not include set monsters)
- The blocked zones that have not been cleared by the feather dusters AKA "Punished eagles" will apply to the finals.
- Single elimination
- The outcomes of traps 1 or 2 are permanent during the remainder of the finals
- Dice rolling of the traps will NO longer be in effect from this point.
Refusing to abide by these conditions will get you disqualified.
If you or neither player forgot to follow these conditions that match must be a redo or a disqualification depending on the circumstances. You are expected to follow these conditons.
Best way to contact you:
Accepted participants: (Red will indicate you have not sent a decklist or the decklist is irrelevent. If you do not send a decklist when the tournament starts you will not be participating.)
- (NM) Utopia
- (NGOD)Lt. Apollo (T-Raww. On DN)
Sign-ups are now closed.
Challonge bracket: http://challonge.com/b0ccw3bh for the 1st challenge and the 2nd challenge.
Finals deadline: 1/7/14 11:59 PM EST time zone
If you have any questions relevant to this topic feel free to ask.
Booby trap encounter/dodge list:
- Cheesemuffins dodged the booby traps (Rolled # 6)
- Panne dodged the booby traps (Rolled # 6)
- (NM) Utopia dodged the booby traps (Rolled # 4)
- Zhadow encountered the "Gas booby trap"
- Panne encountered the "Spikes booby trap"
- Cheesemuffins dodged the booby traps (Rolled #4)
Current state of zones
- Panne's Current Zones: 1 out of 5 monster zones blocked and 2 out of 5 S/T zones blocked.
- Cheesemuffins Current Zones: 1 out of 5 monster zones blocked and 2 out of 5 S/T zones blocked.
- (NM) Utopia's Current Zones: 1 out of 5 monster zones blocked and 2 out of 5 S/T zones blocked.
- Zhadow's Current Zones: 2 out of 5 monster zones blocked and 1 out of 5 S/T zones blocked.
- Panne's Current Zones: 1 out of 5 monster zones blocked and 1 out of 5 S/T zones blocked.
- Cheesemuffins Current Zones: 1 out of 5 monster zones blocked and 1 out of 5 S/T zones blocked.
Prepare yourself and have a crazy adventure inside the temple walls and may the power of luck guide you. Have fun!
Edited by Power up, 07 January 2014 - 10:01 PM.