Photo

[TCG] [January 2014] Fabled Quasar/Rank 5 OTK

Anonymous Fabled Synchro xyz otk Much summon Such draw So spam Herp Derp intensifies wow

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Anonymous `

Anonymous `

Lu-Lu-Lu-Ludacris Kill

• Veteran Members
  • 772 posts
    • Time Online: 88d 20h 31m 51s

1ymr0n.jpg  2a91g92.jpg  152cmyc.jpg  zmzi4i.jpg

vHD20a2.png

The problem I always found with fableds is if you can't make quasar or if quasar wont get you game then you can't win. So, I added the rank 5 xyz's and tech'd 2 tricky so there's more than one way to otk, and more importantly so there's an option when you don't have a quasar play. Since fableds can be kinda hard to use especially for someone who hasn't really used them a lot I've added a brief description of most of the cards' functions.

Screeshots from testing:

Monsters - 24

3x Fabled Grimro - The searcher. Very good card for the deck and it's essential that it's run at 3. A small combo I like to do with this with chawa in hand is: Use grimro to search krus, discard krus for chawa, SS grimro with krus, make ragin and draw 2.
3x Fabled Krus - SS any fabled from the grave apart from the copy of krus you discard. Now, with some hands you're going to have to discard something that doesn't hit the field when discarded and essentially go minus. However thanks to this card, and grimro searching it, that monster can come back later on once you've drawn off of librarian/formula/ragin effect's, along with other small draw power the deck has.
1x Fabled Kushano - This card I used to ignore when building fableds, but it makes dead hands playable. Discard it with something early on if you draw it and you have that back-up discard power if you run out. It's also the only level 3 tuner and so helps out when you're trying to make use of a nozoochee on the field (get it to the field with krus, or add it to your hand with it's own effect then normal summon, make ragin and draw). Thinking of adding a second copy to make the chances of drawing it early game more likely.
3x Fabled Lurrie - This card's main function is to make formula synchron, but it's also helpful in reaching level 5 if you're clogged up with level 2 monsters. Nozoochee discard cerburrel and SS lurie from hand (lurria and cerb can be the other way round it doesn't really matter).
1x Fabled Raven - Do not go first turn normal summon raven, unless it is your only option or leads to a lot of drawing. This card is best left until late game when you have a krus in hand and need a certain level on the field. Since it can change levels, it's another card that makes dead hands/fields playable.
3x The Fabled Cerburrel - The spam-able level 2 tuner, ragin's made with this are often not good cards to de-synchro since they're probably made using a ganashia (that gets banished when it leaves the field after being special summoned via discard), it's important to keep track of what ragin what made by what fableds when using de-synchros. Once your opponent knows you're going for an OTK and you make a mistake like return the wrong ragin they'll probably not let it go. Also works as a quick black rose with the tricky.
3x The Fabled Chawa - This and krus are the monsters you will use most. The level 1 tuner that makes formula, but also a card that helpsmake ragin, be sure to keep one back so when it comes to making formula you haven't run out of level 1 tuners (unless you plan on getting it back with krus).
3x The Fabled Ganashia - At the same time as being the ideal synchro material with cerb and raven, this card also serves as a somewhat beat-stick and helps get that last bit of attack on the field when you're going for an OTK. This is the card I usually let have my normal summon so I can de-synchro the ragin.
2x The Fabled Nozoochee - Spam card. Gets 2 monsters out with it and combos so well with krus. Also a key card for emptying a monster-filled hand.
1x The Tricky - A tech that's key function is to help with the rank 5 otk, but can also be a help with getting the right fableds on the field. Wonderful synergy with the deck.

Spells - 15

3x Dark World Dealings - Only activate things like this when you can't make ragin or 'need' a monster form your hand to the field and can't get it there another way. Reason being, if you draw a monster you might end up drawing less from ragin.
2x De-Synchro - Pot of greed when used with ragin.

1x Dragged Down into the Grave - New tech. Idea is to use it like DWs, activate when they have to choose a monster that does something when discarded whilst getting rid of a card they want/need.
1x Fiend's Sanctuary - For that 1 extra star.

2x Inferno Reckless Summon - Makes OTK'ing more likely
2x Monster Reincarnation - In this deck, this card reads: "special summon 1 monster from your hand, then add 1 monster from your graveyard to your hand". 
1x One Day of Peace - Completely counter-acts the OTK side of things but I simply use it as a fourth upstart since into the void is so bad imo.
1x One For One - Note that this card does not trigger fabled effects.
1x The Gates of Dark World - Discard power for lurrie/krus (and grimro but that's silly) as well as getting another draw. It also boosts ragins up to 2600 so if you need to leave one or more on the field they're more likely to still be there come next turn, if you don't OTK of course.
3x Upstart Goblin

Traps - 1

1x Beckoning Light - People complain about rekindling? hahahahaha

Side deck - 15

1x Dragged Down into the Grave - I plan on siding the second one in when facing deck's with a lot of hand traps or combo orientated decks. 

2x Mystical Space Typhoon - FF are getting more popular and it's always nice to have mst's around.
3x XYZ Encore - Oh you made ophion? *scoop*. Waiting to think of/come across other counters to ophion I could run in this deck.

2x Debunk - Bujins everywhere

2x Gozen Match - Not sure if this is going to be that great next format, I'll probably take it out if people move on from dragons.

2x Royal Decree - 1-2 decent straps can stop you from making any sort of impact on the game these are a must in game two if I'm against heavy back row.
3x Trap Stun - The reason I side this AND decree is because I need to draw one of them turn 1-2 or it's probably too late, not to mention light-imprisoning mirror will be a much more popular side deck card.

Extra Deck - 15

1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Armory Arm
1x Black Rose Dragon
3x Fabled Ragin
1x Formula Synchron
1x Mist Bird Clausolas
1x Shooting Quasar Dragon
1x Shooting Star Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x T.G. Hyper Librarian
1x Vulcan the Divine
1x Number 61: Volcasaurus
1x Shark Fortress

Edited by Anonymous `, 19 December 2013 - 01:59 AM.

SbkSUnh.png

Its easy to pretend to be a girl

.......oh
i'll leave to you anon ;D
bring us the win, you fabulous bastard -runs-

!Come At Me Bro!

!Come At Me Bro!

Johnny Depp <3

• Banned
  • 1,370 posts
  • Facebook:What are you a stalker?
  • Twitter:Nah
  • Youtube:Pewdiepie
  • Team:Don't need one IP banned

Looks good. this isn't a new or anything. its acutually very well known, but forgotten in the last few formats. I think it will be coming back very soon though. nice build

nslmM.png

deidara_userbar_by_zoisitesarugaki-d6zf1

^thanks Zoisite for the x-mas present ^_^

Anonymous `

Anonymous `

Lu-Lu-Lu-Ludacris Kill

• Veteran Members
  • 772 posts

Looks good. this isn't a new or anything. its acutually very well known, but forgotten in the last few formats. I think it will be coming back very soon though. nice build

Fableds are an old deck I know, and thanks. Any suggestions?

SbkSUnh.png

.......oh

!Come At Me Bro!

!Come At Me Bro!

Johnny Depp <3

• Banned
  • 1,370 posts
  • Facebook:What are you a stalker?
  • Twitter:Nah
  • Youtube:Pewdiepie
  • Team:Don't need one IP banned

I would say take out the tricky, and dragged down, and add 2 more beckoning light

nslmM.png

deidara_userbar_by_zoisitesarugaki-d6zf1

^thanks Zoisite for the x-mas present ^_^

thym4n

thym4n

~~ Embrace the Kappa Inside You ~~

• Veteran Members
  • 539 posts
    • Time Online: 19d 12h 21m 10s
  • Team:Team Aeon Fantasy

you say rank 5 otk...

do you mind showing us the combo for that?

Anonymous `

Anonymous `

Lu-Lu-Lu-Ludacris Kill

• Veteran Members
  • 772 posts

you say rank 5 otk...

do you mind showing us the combo for that?

Make level 5 synchro monsters and summon tricky if you have it, then overlay them... There's multiple ways to special summon level 5 monsters

SbkSUnh.png

.......oh

thym4n

thym4n

~~ Embrace the Kappa Inside You ~~

• Veteran Members
  • 539 posts
    • Time Online: 19d 12h 21m 10s
  • Team:Team Aeon Fantasy

oh...

i thought it was some intricate combo...

Anonymous `

Anonymous `

Lu-Lu-Lu-Ludacris Kill

• Veteran Members
  • 772 posts

oh...

i thought it was some intricate combo...

Not really. There's plenty of different rountes/plays you can use to summon level five monsters in fableds and to go through every single one in terms of doing multiples of them in one tun would take long time

SbkSUnh.png

.......oh

bifi

bifi

• 1 posts
    • Time Online: 59m 13s

Wouldn't Ghost ship work as well or even better than The Tricky? 

It can be easily special summoned without having to discard something else and since it's LIGHT it opens up an easy Pleiades.

Anonymous `

Anonymous `

Lu-Lu-Lu-Ludacris Kill

• Veteran Members
  • 772 posts

Wouldn't Ghost ship work as well or even better than The Tricky? 

It can be easily special summoned without having to discard something else and since it's LIGHT it opens up an easy Pleiades.

Having to discard is a good thing in this deck. Go read the fabled monsters.

SbkSUnh.png

.......oh

WtfSanCrispino

WtfSanCrispino

• 1 posts
    • Time Online: 2m 5s

Why not Arcanite Magician? The Tricky is a Spellcaster and you can summon him without effort if you have Cerburrel in your hand

flipismycat

flipismycat

• 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 15m 37s

Have tried adding the Racoon XYZ? pretty easy to make.
On a side note. If you can do some crazy play when Maxx C is thrown keep going you'll win because of deck out. If I remember correctly it's 3-4 special summons per syncro.

(p.f)shadow assasin

(p.f)shadow assasin

• 1 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 19m 7s

u have a prtty good deck there but u might need 2 more raven in ur deck or 2 more kushano will help.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Anonymous, Fabled, Synchro, xyz, otk, Much summon, Such draw, So spam, Herp Derp intensifies, wow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.