Now this Dragon Ruler deck is AMAZING. It uses a typical BEWD engine, SWARMS RANK 8 XYZ LIKE HELL, and basically I'm using it RIGHT NOW THIS FORMAT. Of course since it's not January, the deck does lose, but I must ammend my previous statement that Dragons are at best top 16. I say they're still #1. Don't worry Ruler players! We're still in it. And without further ado, I present to you, the Third Coming of DRAGON RULERS!
Go ahead, click on the spoilers for some AWESOME screenshots!
So until I found out what's meta next format (my side takes care of most of them. MVP is Prohibition hands down). I have a good idea thanks to testing with @gelaion and tournaments I have hosted for next format and such. This is the best build I have come up with. I did a MATCH with HypnoHawk (he was using his BEWD rulers). He was pretty lenient with me game three because I forgot to put in Jewled Red Dragon and helet me proxy my armroy arm for it. (Fixedit now). But other than that the deck won really nicely. He sided out Trap Stun game three, I ***** him with traps. It was 2-1. Through that match I found many things:
- REDMD IS AMAZING
- Prohibition should be a $100000000000000.00 card
- 2 Maiden is all you will run
- 2 Trade-In is THE IDEAL NUMBER. 1 IS TOO LITTLE, 3 IS WAYYYYY TOO MUCH. Hypno Agrees with me
- Always Side out ards of Consonance (1 copy) for any match in game 2.
- In mirror 2 Blue-Eyes is ideal.
- The Deck can STILL toolbox the banished area via D.D.R. and Castle of DarkSouls.
- Banishing cards is more ideal than keeping them in grave!
HOPE THIS HELPS!
Edited by Sunami King, 01 January 2014 - 11:50 AM.