chaos.knight199

ShockbladeZedxJusticarSyndra2k14

• Super Moderator
  • 5,272 posts
    • Time Online: 185d 7h 56m 38s
  • Youtube:TheChaosknight199
  • Team:[BLC] Black Crow
  • Steam:LoL: PM me

Hey, so I thought I would be sharing my Madolche post PRIO deck. I've been playing on it for DevPro for a while, but since I am too lazy to upload DevPro screenshots, I just duplicated it on DN and I am using Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier to proxy Anjelly. 

T.G. Version:

SYP0Wnt.png

Spell Striker Version:

p1Zabgq.png

Why run Spell Striker/T.G. Warwolf?

Simple, because One of these+Meufeuille+Anjelly = Chateau, Ticket, Queen, Invoker/Leviair, Hootcake, along with 1 Madolche monster of your choice on the field. Queen wipes the field, you get to recycle cards, and boom, go for the OTK. If you do not understand how the combo works, probably you don't know Madolches well anyway.

Why no Cruffssant or Madolchepalooza?

I played those 2 cards before and I lost so many duels because they were completely garbage cards in my hand. They are just simply win-more. Madolches could already maintain strong field control even withouth Palooza. And Cruffssant basically does not contribute to your OTK at all. I mean, if you don't have Spell Striker/Warwolf, you are not going to OTK anyway even with Cruffssant. And if you do have Spell Striker/Warwolf, you still can OTK by summoning almost any other Madolche monster.

Do not ask me to add those cards to my deck. I know lots of people like them, but I find them horribly inconsistent. I'm building a consistent deck, where I can see my OTK pieces, spells to clear obstacles or provide protection or improve consistency, and traps to defend myself. 

I'm trying various extra deck cards at the moment and I may cut Blade Armor/Excalibur if I never find myself using them. So far I have only summoned Queen, Leviair, Invoker, Zenmaines, and Maestroke in testing. Fortune Tune is good, but I would rather leave my extra deck slots to something that can contribute offensively or provide protection to other cards as well. I'm open to extra deck suggestions.

Also, which variant do you think works better, and why?

Most Helpful Forum Staff Member 2013 - Thanks for all of your support!

Super Moderator | War Adjudicator | In-Game Administrator

syndrasig_zps796983ee.png

#4everLMQ #LMQ4WorldChamps

#HammerOrCannon

"Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light." ~Norman B. Rice

RareHunter

RareHunter

Inzektor Veteran

• Veteran Members
  • 8,579 posts
    • Time Online: 156d 16h 28m 30s
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/adi.goofy
  • Twitter:@adigoofy

both..  i run 1x Spell striker, 2x t.g. striker, 3x t.g. werewolf in 1 deck..

me testing Extra Sword and Chouxvalier nao (invoker> messeng> 2nd invoker>extra sword> extra sword + messeng = blade armor ninja (6400 ATK)) i know u hate palooza, but u really need ROTA in either build.. both of deck need ROTA

OR maybe u wanna try Emergency Tele + esper girl and psychic commander

instant fusion + fusionist and karbonala warrior

just go to [SC] Angelly or Madolche Archetype discussion if u wont put deck list

even u r an admin, u sud readd dat sticky

Stop asking Inzektor's Ruling, click banner below to find your answer

9Foab.jpg

MY DECK LIST

298531.jpg

chaos.knight199

chaos.knight199

• Super Moderator
  • 5,272 posts

I generally do not post decklists in archetype discussion threads. Those should be reserved for discussion on the actual archetype instead.

I'm not really that interested in the Psychic variant though. I tried it before and I just felt that it was really inconsistent.

I feel like my deck is really tight on space so I do not know whether I want to add in ROTA or not. I mean, dedicating such a huge portion of your deck to increasing your chance of getting an unsearchable piece of the Madolche OTK... I do not know. It sounds like it could hurt the deck's consistency. 

#HammerOrCannon

"Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light." ~Norman B. Rice

RareHunter

RareHunter

Inzektor Veteran

• Veteran Members
  • 8,579 posts
    • Time Online: 156d 16h 28m 30s
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/adi.goofy
  • Twitter:@adigoofy

den drop da number of Spell striker u run

ROTA can add Messengelato too..

activate ROTA> add spell striker> banish ROTA> summon Spell striker

Stop asking Inzektor's Ruling, click banner below to find your answer

9Foab.jpg

MY DECK LIST

298531.jpg

Sunami King

Sunami King

DECK GARAGE BACK IN BUSINESS! On Instagram @Sunami_King

• Banned
  • 2,336 posts
  • Team:[AO] Aero

Hey, so I thought I would be sharing my Madolche post PRIO deck. I've been playing on it for DevPro for a while, but since I am too lazy to upload DevPro screenshots, I just duplicated it on DN and I am using Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier to proxy Anjelly. 

T.G. Version:

SYP0Wnt.png

Spell Striker Version:

p1Zabgq.png

Why run Spell Striker/T.G. Warwolf?

Simple, because One of these+Meufeuille+Anjelly = Chateau, Ticket, Queen, Invoker/Leviair, Hootcake, along with 1 Madolche monster of your choice on the field. Queen wipes the field, you get to recycle cards, and boom, go for the OTK. If you do not understand how the combo works, probably you don't know Madolches well anyway.

Why no Cruffssant or Madolchepalooza?

I played those 2 cards before and I lost so many duels because they were completely garbage cards in my hand. They are just simply win-more. Madolches could already maintain strong field control even withouth Palooza. And Cruffssant basically does not contribute to your OTK at all. I mean, if you don't have Spell Striker/Warwolf, you are not going to OTK anyway even with Cruffssant. And if you do have Spell Striker/Warwolf, you still can OTK by summoning almost any other Madolche monster.

Do not ask me to add those cards to my deck. I know lots of people like them, but I find them horribly inconsistent. I'm building a consistent deck, where I can see my OTK pieces, spells to clear obstacles or provide protection or improve consistency, and traps to defend myself. 

I'm trying various extra deck cards at the moment and I may cut Blade Armor/Excalibur if I never find myself using them. So far I have only summoned Queen, Leviair, Invoker, Zenmaines, and Maestroke in testing. Fortune Tune is good, but I would rather leave my extra deck slots to something that can contribute offensively or provide protection to other cards as well. I'm open to extra deck suggestions.

Also, which variant do you think works better, and why?

No... Spell Striker Variant. T.G.s are garbage.... I would like to duel you if possible to see what you think. I'll be using my Pre-PRIO Madolches!

Oh good god, You aren't running ROTA or Instant Fusion.... Please fix with 1 Karbanola warrior and the fusionist in extra deck for level 3 and 4 targets..... And also add an instant fusion and ROTA in main. ROTA is automatic SpellStriker. + who knows what combos you can do with it. I would see the point in not running spell striker AT ALL after Anjelly, but running striker and no ROTA... Unacceptable .(Actually everything is acceptable, it jsut makes your deck less consistent.)

chaos.knight199

chaos.knight199

• Super Moderator
  • 5,272 posts

No... Spell Striker Variant. T.G.s are garbage.... I would like to duel you if possible to see what you think. I'll be using my Pre-PRIO Madolches!

Oh good god, You aren't running ROTA or Instant Fusion.... Please fix with 1 Karbanola warrior and the fusionist in extra deck for level 3 and 4 targets..... And also add an instant fusion and ROTA in main. ROTA is automatic SpellStriker. + who knows what combos you can do with it. I would see the point in not running spell striker AT ALL after Anjelly, but running striker and no ROTA... Unacceptable .(Actually everything is acceptable, it jsut makes your deck less consistent.)

Instant Fusion is a no for sure. You have 15 extra deck slots and even then that is not enough for your XYZ/Synchro monsters. Plus there is no space at all in the deck.

I'll try to make space for ROTA though. 

#HammerOrCannon

Sunami King

Sunami King

• Banned
  • 2,336 posts

Instant Fusion is a no for sure. You have 15 extra deck slots and even then that is not enough for your XYZ/Synchro monsters. Plus there is no space at all in the deck.

I'll try to make space for ROTA though. 

Meh... ROTA should speed things up enough.

phantom1516

phantom1516

"Judge, Where are the Nachos?"

• Veteran Members
  • 720 posts
    • Time Online: 20d 14h 16m 43s
  • Team:Aero
You could add a spell striker in the T.G. Build. I play 2 tg striker 2 spell striker and 3 warwolf in mine. Invoker should be at 2 in this deck, i would remove either a blade armor or acid golem for another one.
Btw: death to teemo

Whre7y1.gif

Trades

Sunami King

Sunami King

• Banned
  • 2,336 posts

You could add a spell striker in the T.G. Build. I play 2 tg striker 2 spell striker and 3 warwolf in mine. Invoker should be at 2 in this deck, i would remove either a blade armor or acid golem for another one.
Btw: death to tee

That's why you allways lose the mirror to me.... Anyways, have you finished the cyber blader deck yet for the deck garage?

@OP: Anjelly at three is fine, but could you address some of your favorite combos?

phantom1516

phantom1516

"Judge, Where are the Nachos?"

• Veteran Members
  • 720 posts
    • Time Online: 20d 14h 16m 43s
  • Team:Aero

That's why you allways lose the mirror to me.... Anyways, have you finished the cyber blader deck yet for the deck garage?

@OP: Anjelly at three is fine, but could you address some of your favorite combos?

Never played madolche mirror against you. And i thought you were doing the cyber blader 

Whre7y1.gif

Trades

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.