Welcome to Los Angeles, also known as the City of Angels.
Here is the bracket:
- Swiss: http://challonge.com/DNYCS4Swiss
- Single Elimination: http://challonge.com/dnycs4top8
- Opponents GMT: http://forum.dueling...ntered-dnycs-4/
Before you begin your journey, please be aware of these rules:
- With 121 participants, there will be 7 rounds of Swiss in total, with a Top 8 cut. Number of Swiss Rounds may be cut if a significant number of people drop from this tournament. However, if you make it to the top 16/32/64 in Swiss, you will still receive points for the DNYCS series, respectively.
- Each round will last for 72 hours. Inactivity will not be tolerated in this tournament. If you cannot find your opponent, you must demonstrate activity by posting screenshots of your opponent's inactivity on this thread. Otherwise, you will be treated as inactive. You will be disqualified after going inactive for 2 round of Swiss or 1 round in single-elimination.
- You are only permitted to post for activity once per round, and only towards the end of this round. Excessive activity posts will be treated as spam and warning points will be delivered if necessary.
- If you need to forfeit a round's match or drop out of the tournament because you cannot be active, inform chaos.knight199 and 7hhzz7 as soon as possible.
- Cheating and unsportsmanlike behavior is absolutely forbidden under any circumstances and will result in you being disqualified from this tournament and banned from DN tournaments.
This includes, but is not limited to, lying to a tournament organizer, modifying your deck to counter your opponent's deck, harassing your opponent etc.
Other rules listed in the DNF Tournament Rulebook will apply.
Extensions for a round will be given if there is a strong demand for them.
The Top 8 Deck lists will be posted after the tournament is done.
- In addition, you must take a screenshot while you are siding and a victory screenshot should you win your match. These 2 screenshots are needed in order to confirm that you are using the deck you submitted to us and that you have defeated your opponent.
- Do not PM these screenshots to chaos.knight199 or any other TO. Instead, submit them via this Google Docs link:
With this method, any Tournament Organizer not participating in the tournament may check your screenshots and update the bracket.
- If you lost your match, do not report your scores with the Google docs and do not post your scores on this thread.
- You can contact
- 7hhzz7 (Skype: R3vealed323)
- blackmustard123 (Skype: makeawishetc)
- Brandonballs (Skype: brandonballs)
NOTE: Do not contact blackmustard123 or BrandonBalls regarding anything but wanting to be featured as they are not Official Tournament Organizers.
To report your scores on this thread, post your results in the following format:
(DO NOT POST YOUR SCREENS OF SIDE/VICTORY HERE)
If you have any questions, please PM chaos.knight199 or 7hhzz7. Do not post any screenshots in this thread other than screenshots of your opponent's inactivity. Reminder: 36 hours offline from DN is considered to be inactivity. DO NOT POST FOR ACTIVITY UNTIL 24 HOURS HAS PASSED ONCE THE ROUND STARTS, THANK YOU!
Finals/3rd-4th Round will end on January 26, 2014, 11:59 PM EST. Extensions will be given if necessary.
List of participants with 1 inactivity strike:
Edited by 7hhzz7, 12 May 2016 - 01:54 AM.