Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 795 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 8h 39m 39s

Deck:

HleeJ2J.png

ANY Suggestion_?!

Edited by Yusei x Fudo, 28 January 2014 - 06:53 AM.

Taralom

Taralom

Brimming with Negativity!

• Veteran Members
  • 1,031 posts
    • Time Online: 39d 1h 54m 45s

Deck:

vdklYfX.png

ANY Suggestion_?!

I like it.

Yet, I would try fitting in 2 Kaiser Colloseum and 2 Bujin Regalia - The Sword. Possibly a Quilin as well.

here is what I would probably do:
-1 Bujincarnation

-1/2 Peacock ( I would go for both, but 1 is definitely fine. I find 2 overkill)

-1 Tensu

-1 Mirror Force / Dimensional Prison; either one depending on preference. 

My Trade Thread
http://forum.dueling...s-trade-thread/

Feel free to drop a message if anything is unclear about something I posted. I will try to clarify and aim to help you further.

adre111

adre111

• 226 posts
    • Time Online: 6d 13h 57m 39s

Deck:

vdklYfX.png

ANY Suggestion_?!

Bujin Hare are Peacock are NOT Tcg....This is an OCG deck profile

SepulchresApprentice

SepulchresApprentice

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 682 posts
    • Time Online: 19d 21h 36m 3s
  • Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamTonys21
  • Team:TeamTonys21

they will be tcg in january when LVAL releases.

I want a Lightsworn XYZ with this Effect : 2 level 4 Lightsworn monsters. When this card is XYZ summoned add 1 Judgment Dragon from your deck to your hand. Once per turn you can detach 1 XYZ material from this card to send 4 Lightsworn monster's with different names from your deck to the graveyard.

Are you on crack?

"The name's Ichigo. I'm the one who's gonna beat your *****. How's it going?"
Posted Image

Yusei x Fudo

Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 795 posts

I Mean TCG Ban List... :/
(Also Deck Updated!)

Edited by Yusei x Fudo, 06 January 2014 - 05:11 AM.

Sarisa

Sarisa

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 876 posts
    • Time Online: 13d 5h 6m 30s

-1 bear.  Bujins can destroy monsters easily enough without him and he's counter productive to kaiser.

-1 bujingi hare.  2 should be enough when combined with turtle.

-1 tensu.  It cloggys up a spell/trap card space and doesn't really help the deck much.

-1 torrential tribute.  It's bad in bujins as you either nuke your own monsters or waste a hare.

-2 vanity's emptiness.  You have many traps so I think you would be better siding these and maining summon limit instead.

+1 bujin mikazuchi.  He has good atk and helps maintain field control should Yamato die.  Also helps with making Kagutsuchi and tiger king.

+1 bujingi quilin.  The ability to destroy any face-up card wheter monster, spell, or trap makes him worth running two of.

+2 summon limit.  I think this will work better than vanities empitness as it's harder to remove and still let's you special summon.

+ either 2 forbidden lance or 2 dimensional prison.  Lance helps your monster live while dimensional prison gets rid of monsters that can't be "destroyed".

side deck:

-2 prohibiton.  It clogs your spell/trap zones and you have more effective options.

+2 shadow-imprisoning mirror.  good against zombies, infernities, darkworlds, gravekeepers, and blackwings.

-2 dust tornado.  You already side 2 trap stun and main 3 MST, so I feel like this is overkill.

+2 closed forest.  Good against madolches, gravekeepers, propcecy, and darkworlds.

Extra deck:

-1 abyss dweller.  I've never been in a situation where I needed to make him.

+1 constellar ptolmey m7.  You can put itt over constellar omega and bounce cards.

-1 bujintei susanowo.  You should never need to make more than two in any given game.

+1 blackship of corn.  useful for getting over walls such as zenmaines.

Take my short ruling quiz: https://testmoz.com/237423

Actually Sarisa is Dueling Network's top duelist when it comes to Bujin decks, so I trust her judgment.

http://forum.dueling...istsinterviews/

Yusei x Fudo

Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 795 posts

-1 bear.  Bujins can destroy monsters easily enough without him and he's counter productive to kaiser.

-1 bujingi hare.  2 should be enough when combined with turtle.

-1 tensu.  It cloggys up a spell/trap card space and doesn't really help the deck much.

-1 torrential tribute.  It's bad in bujins as you either nuke your own monsters or waste a hare.

-2 vanity's emptiness.  You have many traps so I think you would be better siding these and maining summon limit instead.

+1 bujin mikazuchi.  He has good atk and helps maintain field control should Yamato die.  Also helps with making Kagutsuchi and tiger king.

+1 bujingi quilin.  The ability to destroy any face-up card wheter monster, spell, or trap makes him worth running two of.

+2 summon limit.  I think this will work better than vanities empitness as it's harder to remove and still let's you special summon.

+ either 2 forbidden lance or 2 dimensional prison.  Lance helps your monster live while dimensional prison gets rid of monsters that can't be "destroyed".

side deck:

-2 prohibiton.  It clogs your spell/trap zones and you have more effective options.

+2 shadow-imprisoning mirror.  good against zombies, infernities, darkworlds, gravekeepers, and blackwings.

-2 dust tornado.  You already side 2 trap stun and main 3 MST, so I feel like this is overkill.

+2 closed forest.  Good against madolches, gravekeepers, propcecy, and darkworlds.

Extra deck:

-1 abyss dweller.  I've never been in a situation where I needed to make him.

+1 constellar ptolmey m7.  You can put itt over constellar omega and bounce cards.

-1 bujintei susanowo.  You should never need to make more than two in any given game.

+1 blackship of corn.  useful for getting over walls such as zenmaines.

THX Queen (Sarissa)

I was considering take out bear and tensu...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bujin, Deck, List, Bujin Deck, 2014, TCG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.