Quasar Synchron JAN 2014 ( for meta)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

accel_yusei

accel_yusei

• 9 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 12m 37s
  • Team:None

Hi guys , so this is my old quasar deck , my most beloved deck of all, of which I thought it would ever work well again after last 4 or 5 banlists but Konami did gave me new gadgets for the deck . I've toped at my locals with it these last 2 weeks ( 4th and 2nd ,  Evilswarms?? what a joke LOL XDXDXD )

WARNING: This decks is not for noobs, it requires lots of skill, so .,............enjoy and have fun !!XD

Good and bad critics are well received, hope this can be useful to somebody with so many love to synchrons/quasar as me XD

If u need more info on Synchrons feel free to leave a comment and I will be glad to help

Monsters: 29

1x Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beggining
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2x Chaos Sorcerer
3x Quickdraw Synchron
3x Junk Synchron
2x Card Trooper
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2x Doppelwarrior
2x Quillbolt Hedgehog
2x Super-Nimble Mega Hamster
3x Level Eater
2x Effect Veiler
2x Unknown Synchron

Spells: 11

3x Tuning
3x Pot of Dichonomy
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Charge of the Light Brigade
1x Allure of Darkness

EXTRA: 15

1x Formula Synchron
1x Mist Bird Clausolas
1x Armory Arm
1x T.G. Hyper Librarian
1x Junk Warrior
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Junk Gardna
1x Drill Warrior
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Road Warrior
1x Junk Destroyer
1x Shooting Star Dragon
1x Shooting Quasar Dragon

SIDE: 15

3x Battle Fader
1x Mist Bird Clausolas
3x Prohibition
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
3x Upstart Goblin
3x Royal Decree

XDlhuNn.png

Edited by accel_yusei, 10 March 2014 - 07:08 PM.

Krokoza

Krokoza

Now let me show you exactly how the breaking point sounds

• Veteran Members
  • 1,091 posts
    • Time Online: 178d 9h 3m 6s

I tried helping, but I had to end up typing a lot then I deleted it. It was frustrating, so provide a picture please?

This build looks all around quickdraw esque, and off the bat I wanna reccomend getting rid of the chaos monsters (unless you like bls a lot) and the gorz.

HkK3tHl.png~Zoisite

j46TSsP.png

3qxiv7a.png?2

Thanks for the epic Ridley sig Leone!

yCfDFIR.png

accel_yusei

accel_yusei

• 9 posts

I tried helping, but I had to end up typing a lot then I deleted it. It was frustrating, so provide a picture please?

This build looks all around quickdraw esque, and off the bat I wanna reccomend getting rid of the chaos monsters (unless you like bls a lot) and the gorz.

I tried to play it without the chaos guys( bls,dad, sorc, gorz) but its not the same it gives you other options because the decks focuses on doing Quasar, so they act like MSTs, and help me to synchro summon actually with eater and being synchro material, the deck also focuses on milling a lot to kick out Level Eater,( she is the "Special One" and make miracles happen) so if I mill a lot why not make use of so many milling with the chaos guys, besides, if there is nothing to stop DAD  XD i can blow up ur backrow XDXD

if i was you

if i was you

• 173 posts
    • Time Online: 15d 9h 47m 3s

take out duplicity and put in triple upstart for the hoban factor :D

1005351_10201575032360291_451074170_n.jp

Krokoza

Krokoza

Now let me show you exactly how the breaking point sounds

• Veteran Members
  • 1,091 posts
    • Time Online: 178d 9h 3m 6s

You'll mill a lot of cards you don't want. It's not worth losing something like junk synchron for a BLS play/Chaos sorc play

I admit the chaos aspect can help dad, but meeh.

I see no point in ponpoko. It hurts you much more than you want. You have way too many cards that force you to set up, the set up isnt even worth it. If you seriously want the ryko, then use super nimble mega hamster.

Chaos and milling with synchrons is so bad imo. The worst part is that you can't main imperial iron wall then.

-1 ryko +1 lyla

-1 level eater (you dont need more...) +1 Dandylion

-2 dichotomoy (why would you want to draw multiple?) +2 coth

-1 gorz +1 reinforcement of the army

-1 DAD (its bad even if you think you'll blow backrow when its probably DeAD) +1 tuningware

-1 trooper +1 Forbidden lance

-1 chaos sorcerer + 1 synchron explorer (why you don't run this is beyond me) Im keeping explorer at 1, even though its a niche at 2, because you have other power play cards.

-1 scrap dragon +1 powered inzektron/ crimson blader / Beelze 

do you live in mexico? Idk whats exclusive for you

take out duplicity and put in triple upstart for the hoban factor :D

naw man, gotta have x3 de synchro x3 machine dup x3 tuningware x3 darksea x3 inferno x3 magic planter !!

HkK3tHl.png~Zoisite

j46TSsP.png

3qxiv7a.png?2

Thanks for the epic Ridley sig Leone!

yCfDFIR.png

Joerachi

Joerachi

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 616 posts
    • Time Online: 83d 7h 43m 56s

Ignoring my disdain for Quickdraw.dek...

I'm glad someone else has recognized that DaD is a thing that exists in this deck.

2 Chaos Sorcerer is really pushing it.

3 Dichotomy is asking for trouble. I'd drop it for more power cards (Dark Hole, Mind Control, etc.)

If you're not running Debris, you may as well drop the Troopers and turn them into Lylas. You're already running Charge of the Sac Brigade anyway.

Even if this is Synchron based, you can't go wrong with Dandy, Spore, and One for One.

These are simply suggestions.

the lightrays are a thousand times better than dragon rulers

accel_yusei

accel_yusei

• 9 posts

You'll mill a lot of cards you don't want. It's not worth losing something like junk synchron for a BLS play/Chaos sorc play

I see no point in ponpoko. It hurts you much more than you want. You have way too many cards that force you to set up, the set up isnt even worth it. If you seriously want the ryko, then use super nimble mega hamster.

Chaos and milling with synchrons is so bad imo. The worst part is that you can't main imperial iron wall then.

-1 ryko +1 lyla

-1 DAD (its bad even if you think you'll blow backrow when its probably DeAD) +1 tuningware

-1 chaos sorcerer + 1 synchron explorer (why you don't run this is beyond me) Im keeping explorer at 1, even though its a niche at 2, because you have other power play cards.

naw man, gotta have x3 de synchro x3 machine dup x3 tuningware x3 darksea x3 inferno x3 magic planter !!

Ignoring my disdain for Quickdraw.dek...

I'm glad someone else has recognized that DaD is a thing that exists in this deck.

2 Chaos Sorcerer is really pushing it.

3 Dichotomy is asking for trouble. I'd drop it for more power cards (Dark Hole, Mind Control, etc.)

If you're not running Debris, you may as well drop the Troopers and turn them into Lylas. You're already running Charge of the Sac Brigade anyway.

Even if this is Synchron based, you can't go wrong with Dandy, Spore, and One for One.

These are simply suggestions.

tnx , but man, ive tried everything , like iv told to Krokoza up there, the thing is to mill, why? because eater is the thing in this deck, the main motor, so i have to kick the lil guy out of the deck ASAP so if a lyla eats a BTH or TT no mill,  and she mills at end phase so then alost turn , troop has more atk , plant engine is just so lame on this deck, ive given it lots of chances im tired of plants, and the pots are for the hardcorem milling, to recover important cards , and debris is a good idea though , idk where to put it , and mind DH arent good on main , with so many Lswarms and Bujins here they suck , anyways , im very thankful for the concern the deck XD

-1 ryko +1 lyla

i live in the border so quaasar n other exclusives arent an issue here..

Ok , the main focus here is the milling , the milling is everything, why? because Level eater makes magic, ponpokko is faster than nimble haster , the hamster is very slow, ponpokko>>> ryko>>>> mill/ hit backrow

3 eaters , of course , sometimes even after so many milling , the lil bastard doesnt gets out, and if i get copies in hand i got allure

3 dichotomy, lots of mill , need to recover important cards

gorz, need to defend myself somehow , nice synchro material fodder

dad is a backrow killer, lots of darks? : dichonomy     stuck? allure, quickdraw,   DAD: unremovable

trooper , need something to hit with and if it doesnt get killed , i can continue to mill

explorer just sucks , ive given him and plant engine so many chances, that im tired of trying, i know the 3 card quasar ( quickdraw, explorer, EATER)  but its very ocasional ,

scrap dragon, dichotomy , need to destroy opponents cards without attacking ( and i hate Crimson Blader lulz)

I know u have ur own skills on synchrons and thats cool,, i respect them, but for almost a year ive reached the tops again with synchron , with this biuld and my worst match: Evilswarms, are merely a joke from last year, I must say , i have just lost one match on evilswarms since i made this build, so u can say that this deck is made to mill, hit backrow , anti-Lswarm, and sycnhro spam, even though tnx for the concern

PD: my locals are flooded with evilswarms, bujins and constellars

Crystal Fortress

Crystal Fortress

• 39 posts
    • Time Online: 13d 19h 46m 20s

If your wanting to get Level Eater into the grave as soon as possible why not elect to use Foolish Burial, can help set-up your Chaos Sorcerer and Dark Armed Dragon plays as well if needed. Can send something to the grave to let Junk Synchron to summon something, can also send Quilbolt if you've got a play with it. 

accel_yusei

accel_yusei

• 9 posts

If your wanting to get Level Eater into the grave as soon as possible why not elect to use Foolish Burial, can help set-up your Chaos Sorcerer and Dark Armed Dragon plays as well if needed. Can send something to the grave to let Junk Synchron to summon something, can also send Quilbolt if you've got a play with it. 

i would like a dollar every time i've drawn Foolish Burial when I do not need it , its a -1 and the next best thing i can mill if eater is in grave is a quillbolt and still it is a -1 and i need maximum hand advantage all times,                 ( quickdraws) and milling doesnt cost me no hand advantage

Well that.... that changes a lot

hey dude , I tried super nimble hamster  this weekend and they worked , kind of better than ponpokko , they have more defense so , tnx for the tip XD

I got third this weekend so im like on fire with this deck XDXDXD

I also got to fight ( real fight) an angry evilswarn player ,

U MAD BRO!!!!   .................. mission accomplished T.T

armitylethechaosphan

armitylethechaosphan

• 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1m 5s

you should put in beelze of the diabolic dragons

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.