Photo

Best Wind-up Deck Build

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Filthy Dirt

Filthy Dirt

• 10 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 22m 37s
Can somebody give me a good wind-up deck profile that i can reflect upon and i can enhance my wind-up deck

Menace13

Menace13

Banned

• Banned
  • 730 posts
  • Team:[TFS] The Flip Side
  • Location:Washington, DC - my local tourney is at Anime Pavilion
Billy Brake.

c0mm1t3d98

c0mm1t3d98

• 122 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 3h 45m 14s
^ This
Are you having trouble building a good Madolche deck? Do you have more than one Madolche Ticket in that deck? Are you running Ultimate Offering/Double Summon?
If you answered "yes" to all of these, then I have something you need!
All you have to do is go to this link!
http://forum.dueling...e__hl__madolche
Just read through the post and you'll be on your way to a great Candy Land deck!
If you have any more problems, feel free to message me!

skullvarnish

skullvarnish

Rocket's M Venusaur EX LV. X ☆ ex Prime SP Delta Species

• Super Moderator
  • 8,702 posts
    • Time Online: 163d 10h 45m 38s
  • Team:None
Billy Brake is an overrated jerk. He didn't even finish the best out of all of the Wind-Up players. Netdeck one that actually made it to the top.

Are you serious? I am the best player in the game today. I started out with a Kuriboh as my boss monster, and have since climbed up the ladder of success. I am willing to break my back having to carry a team. Some say that there is no "I" in 'team," but what if I am the entire team? I'll carry this team across the river, to Victory Island. We'll pull out the champagne, with the ladies surrounding us. With a cigar in my mouth, I'll deliver the final speech. Our pilgrimage is complete. Our lives are over. The perpetual euphoria has been reached. The impossible has happened. You ask yourself if what has just transpired can possibly be real. I am no miracle worker, but I do have heart. And sometimes with a little bit of heart and some imagination, the world is yours for the taking. -Inflation

Holy shit skullvarnish, give me classes on how to burn the fuck out of people like that PLEASE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.