DNYCS New York Bracket Thread
Here is the bracket:
Single Elimination Top Cut: http://challonge.com/dnycsnyt8
Opponents GMT info: http://forum.dueling...dnycs-new-york/
Before you begin your journey, please be aware of these rules:
- This tournament will be 7 Rounds of Swiss with a Top 8 cut.
- Each Round will last for 72 hours (3 days). Inactivity will not be tolerated in this tournament. If you cannot find your opponent, you must demonstrate activity by posting a screenshot(s) of your opponent's inactivity on this thread. Otherwise, you will be treated as inactive. You will be disqualified after going inactive for 2 Rounds of Swiss or 1 Round in Single-Elimination. If you're not entire sure on this matter, please click here.
- If you need to forfeit a Round's match or drop out of the tournament because you cannot be active, inform @7hhzz7 and @! Catz as soon as possible on DNF.
- Do not post any screenshots in this thread other than screenshots of your opponent's inactivity.
- REMINDER: 36 hours offline from DN is considered inactivity. DO NOT POST FOR ACTIVITY UNTIL 24 HOURS HAS PASSED ONCE THE ROUND STARTS, THANK YOU!
- Cheating and unsportsmanlike behavior is absolutely forbidden under any circumstances and will result in you being disqualified from this tournament and banned from DN tournaments. This includes, but is not limited to, lying to a Tournament Organizer, modifying your deck to counter your opponent's deck, harassing your opponent, etc.
- Other rules listed in the DNF Tournament Rulebook will apply, although rules are subject to change.
- The Top 8 deck lists will be posted after this tournament is done
- In addition, you must take a screenshot while you are siding and a victory screenshot should you win your match. These 2 screenshots are needed in order to confirm that you are using the deck you submitted to us and that you have defeated your opponent. Do not PM these screenshots to any TO, so instead submit them via this Google Docs link:
With this method, @7hhzz7 and @! Catz will check your screenshots and update the bracket.
- If you lost your match, do not report your scores with the Google Docs and do not post your scores on this thread either.
If you'd like to be featured for a Round in this tournament please ask the consent of your opponent if he/she wishes to as well and then create/add me into your conversation to set up a time/day or if you both are online on DN to play and see me online on skype send me a message (my skype: r3vealed323). If i'm available to do the feature match you guys may accept the duel and wait on the RPS for me to get in. After that i will post in Watcher's Chat that i'm ready to do it. Only @7hhzz7 is doing this so don't ask any other TOs lol.
To report your scores on this thread, post your results in the following format:
(DO NOT POST YOUR SCREENS OF SIDE AND/OR VICTORY HERE, PLEASE DON'T THANK YOU.)
If you have any questions, please PM @7hhzz7 and @! Catz . Good luck to all!
Top 8 will end June 16th 11:59PM GMT -4.
List of participants with 1 inactivity strike:
Edited by 7hhzz7, 12 May 2016 - 01:51 AM.