Photo

Lost Connection

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

quincyryuken

quincyryuken

• 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 10m 29s
I don't have the quickest internet in the world, and every time I lose connection in the middle of a duel, I automatically lose it, no matter how my duel was going, which is very frustrating in rated duels. I suggest that whenever you lose connection, the other player receives some compensation, such as rating and exp, but I disagree with giving the other player a loss. If only people who are privileged enough to get faster internet can succeed in winning, then the point of having a game in which everybody has the same chance of winning, even if you can't buy the best cards in the game, is defeated.

PerseusStoned

PerseusStoned

Dueling Network's Lone Wereunicorn

• 1,139 posts
    • Time Online: 23d 12h 35m 13s
  • Team:[TX]Team X
If you can't get good enough internet to play duel networking without lag, sorry but your opponent's deserve free wins for having to deal with a lagging opponent. If your computer can't handle playing the game, you shouldn't be playing the game and interfering with other people's fun. If you have local libraries, you can go there to play, but for the vast majority of users being "privileged enough to get faster internet" means having a spare $10 a month. Get a job and use it to pay for better internet; your parents will be happier and so will you.
Like Majora's Mask? Give me feedback on my "Hero of Time" archetype!

Posted ImageMemoriez
> Worker that put the mustard gets fired the same day, he was using that job to pay for his sister's operation
> Goes home, finds video tape of a recording of his sister, saying she's running out of time
> Worker talks to his friend, about to enter a competition that pays out a lot
> You sent Joey Wheeler to Duelist Kingdom

Izanami

Izanami

• 180 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 4h 28m
I got disconnected 13 times today. However, I still don't think there should be compensation because no one can ever tell if you're quitting the duel or actually got disconnected. Since we're playing in the rated section, then we should be ready at all times for anything that happens to our points.

!KumaDown

!KumaDown

Kuma-tastical <3

• 473 posts
    • Time Online: 43d 6h 24m 47s
o-o dn is suppose to simulate a real duel so a dc would be like a meteor coming out of the sky and blowing up your body >:3
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

(TCG)Phalanx

(TCG)Phalanx

John 3:16

• 1,145 posts
    • Time Online: 31d 11h 10m 38s
  • Team:Free agent
No way to tell, My internet sucks and i dont have this problem.... get a better computer/internet provider
Check this baby out

futuretrunks88

futuretrunks88

• 95 posts
    • Time Online: 10h 26m 35s
  • Team:I'm looking for a Team.
Sometimes I lose my connection.

Posted Image Posted Image

I know that Crash Bandicoot is old school but it rocks, it's my beloved game since I was a kid.

Many people here use "has" instead of "have", use correct grammar always.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.