Welcome to Power up's Light Temple Tournament. In this Tournament you will venture your way to the top in this world of brightness and luminous light.
- TCG Oct format. OCG cards are not allowed (Even the ones that become TCG in the near future aren't allowed such as necloths, qliphorts etc.) If an OCG card or cards is/are found you will have to remove the the card(s) and replace it for a TCG legal card. If the issue is spotted during a match the player with the OCG card or cards must switch out the cards from the main deck and the match must be a redo.)
- Duels must be hosted in the unlimited section without watchers password.
- 2 out of 3 match duels must be played.
- No cheating and unsportsmanlike behavior. Doing so = Disqualified and a ban from tournaments hosted by Power up.
- Disconnection = game loss.
- Burn, Final Countdown, Stall, Exodia decks are not allowed.
- Deck changing is not allowed.
- Send decklists to Power up in a PM.
- Send siding and victory screens to Power up (Failure to do so may be a nullification in match results or a disqualification.)
- Dodging is not tolerated frequent dodging will result in a disqualification.
- If disputes arise send screenshots to Power up.
- If your opponent is inactive for 36 hours or unable to catch your opponent post activity/screenshots of your opponent.
- Each round will last for 3 days
- Extensions will be granted if needed.
- The Following Archetype is banned: Satellarknights.
- Monsters must be LIGHT type (Excluding the extra deck)
- You may run a limit of 5 tuners or less of any attribute (LIGHT type tuners have no limit therefore, you may use as many LIGHT tuner type monsters as you like.)
- At each of your end phases toss a coin: (Use the coin button on DN to do this.)
Heads = Draw 1 card
Tails = Gain 500 Life Points
- (Duelist Ability) You may pay 500 life points and to increase the ATK and DEF of 1 monster you control by 500 points you can use this ability ONCE on YOUR turn only.
- Honest is Semi-Limited
- Pot of Greed is limited
- Monster Reborn is limited
- Thunder King Rai-Oh is Semi Limited
- Sixth Sense is Limited
- Ultimate Offering is Limited.
Solar Phase (2nd challenge):
Half of the participants that advance will face the following:
- (Duelist Ability) During your end phase if your XYZ monster has no materials you can select 1 monster with the same amount of levels match the XYZ monsters rank and add that monster as an XYZ material. You can use this ability once per duel
- (Duelist ability) If you control a face up light type monster from the extra deck, you select your Light type extra deck monster and that monster can attack twice in a battle phase. You can only use this ability once per duel
Refusing to abide by these conditions will get you disqualified.
If you or neither player forgot to follow these conditions that match must be a redo or a disqualification depending on the circumstances. You are expected to follow these conditons.
Best way to contact you:
Sign Up ONLY if you are willing to participate.
Accepted participants: (Red will indicate you have not sent a decklist or the decklist is irrelevent. If you do not send a decklist when the tournament starts you will not be participating.)
-There will be 3 rounds of swiss if 8 people sign up or 4 rounds of swiss if 16 people sign up.
- Jason16378 (Jason1637 on DN)
- KING_ATLAS (Arthas! on DN)
Sign ups are now closed.
Final 4 Showdown Final Round deadline 12/14/14 at 11:59 PM
theigloodude vs KING ATLAS (Arthas! on DN)
If you have any questions relevant to the topic feel free to ask and I will be more than happy to help and answer.
Fight your way out of this bright temple and may the force be with you.
Edited by Power up, 11 December 2014 - 03:26 PM.