VA's Userbar Template: Userbar's Made Easy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ViolentAnemia

ViolentAnemia

Monster Girl Enthusiast

• Preferred Name:VA

1JOFFel.png

So, I make userbars for the winners of all my tournaments. It's not a hard process, it just takes a while to make each userbar, so I like to expedite the process by using a userbar generator on another website. This would be fine and dandy, but the damn site took its generator down. I could use another generator, but none of the other ones on the other sites are as good as the one I used to use. I fiddled around with the other generators and basically just ended up saying, "Fuck it, I'll make my own damn template!"

So, I went ahead and made the template, and now I'm here offering it to DNF's GFXers, both the casual and the hardcore. All you'll need is Winrar to decompress the file you'll need to download, Photoshop, and some rudimentary knowledge on how to use Photoshop. The download will be in the spoiler below.

Also included with the file is an entire block text alphabet that I PAINSTAKINGLY MADE! Copy/Paste each letter into your userbar for crisp, clear text and not some blurry ass resized font you would otherwise be stuck with. YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

Enjoy:

"Shanks"

"Shanks"

• Team:[LFA] Los Forever Alone

so not bad but practice font's

shanks___one_piece_by_amoag-d80ljyo.png

B6TJu4S.png

Leader Clan Death Pirates The Best In YGO-PRO: http://deathpirates.foroactivo.net

Leader Clan Los Forever Alone The Best Team Latino!

Ex-Member Team Legend Forum Dueling Network : Avenged Envoys!

Championships: http://deathpirates....-ganados-de-p-s

Main Account: ! Shanks

ViolentAnemia

ViolentAnemia

Monster Girl Enthusiast

• Preferred Name:VA

so not bad but practice font's

They're 1 pixel wide letters... there's no room for improvement.

Besides, I'm not looking for critical opinions. This is a template for those who don't want to waste time making a userbar which is extremely easy to do, but are time consuming to do from scratch. I'm also not holding a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to use the included font. It's entirely optional.

lXDarksunXl.gif

23730_s.gif

{Valkryia} Envoy

{Valkryia} Envoy

roses were red foolist was foolish

Thank you so much for this, Anemia. I've been trying to make userbars online for 2 months now and you 've finally given me some hope. Thanks~

aae56c0755f4cdc5dfcf7773c0142f75.image.5

Mr.GX

Mr.GX

~The GFX Supreme King~

• Preferred Name:GFX Cat
  • Team:[TH] Team Hunters - Co-Captain

Nice job, Anemia. Keep it up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.