Photo

Current Hieratic Deck Build

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

7swordquanta

7swordquanta

• 51 posts
    • Time Online: 19h 17m 49s
So this is my current deck Hieratic Deck (a real life deck)

Posted Image

I understand that I might receive some bashing from other Hieratic deck users since I am missing two important key cards: Atum and Gaia Dragon. It is true that I they are not here since I have difficulty finding them here in my region (I'm from the Philippines btw). So far, I have seen one duelist with an Atum and Gaia Dragon here. Apparently, the cards are still difficult to find since they are not yet in the market. And if someone were selling them, I bet he/she will charge a lot for it, especially a set of it.

These are the cards that I currently have in my build so far. I may not consider using Gustaph Max in the extra deck because again, it is hard to find it here in my region. I haven't seen anyone yet selling a Gustaph Max, and if I did, I bet it will be very expensive. I might consider buying it in the future when it is finally accessible to everyone (and when it's a bit cheaper :D ).

And about not using Card Car-D, I decided not to use it. It's because I have seen many people here charge a very high price for a Card Car-D set. Also, I cannot afford to lose a turn just to draw. I value my turns a lot. I don't want to use Advance Draw as well. When I tested it, it was often a dead card in my hand. I still need to wait until I can get a level 8 beater in my field just to use it.

Nevertheless, I am still open to constructive comments and suggestions. My main problem right now is considering I lack Atum and Gaia Dragon, what can be good substiutes for them until such time that I can finally have them?

Thanks again everyone :)

Posted Image

CrownUnlimit

CrownUnlimit

"An unbreakable connection."

• 2,040 posts
    • Time Online: 15d 55m 47s
  • Team:The Wonderbolts
The sad fact of the matter is that Atum grabbing REDMD, and then turning into Gaia Dragon is really what gives Hieratic Dragons their extreme power. In the end, all those 0/0s or non-attackers turn into beater.

I don't mean to sound rude, though I know this comes off as a bit pessimistic, but I believe you should hold off on building Hieratic until you can get your hands on some of their key cards. Isn't there some other deck you were playing before?

"So many are still waiting for their birth by sleep."

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"Even me, and even you."

Posted Image

Currently Crown Unlimit (with the space) on the Dueling Network

Leath Fecht

Leath Fecht

• 135 posts
    • Time Online: 5d 3h 43m 10s
  • Team:Team Midnight Fury (DTMF)
I'd go with CrownUnlimit's advice! That's one of the best pieces of advice for power in your deck and the best monsters to add!
Dragon Lord

7swordquanta

7swordquanta

• 51 posts
thanks for the advices :( my first deck is dragunity-based. i just wanted to try heiratics for the fun of it :) i think i might have a solution to my problem. :)

considering the lack of atum and gaia, i thought of modifying my current hieratic deck to a chaos hieratic deck. the deck recipe i thought of is this:

Posted Image

i've seen someone use a chaos deck utilizing inzektor exa-beetle. and it has hieratics in it too. please tell me what you think if this deck recipe can compensate for the lack of atum and max. and of course, the issue of dead draws.

Posted Image

!         crazy guy

!         crazy guy

A Crazy Guy

• 871 posts
    • Time Online: 18d 19h 6m 55s
The lvl 8 build isnt good. Focus on the lvl 6.
[5:42:06 PM] Squiddoo: cray gui is da cooliest mofo heare

Posted Image

VantageSP owns me, he is my better.

CrownUnlimit

CrownUnlimit

"An unbreakable connection."

• 2,040 posts
    • Time Online: 15d 55m 47s
  • Team:The Wonderbolts
Maybe you could do the Nuit OTK instead?

Turn 2 and later, you'll need Nuit and Lightwave Tuning (and maybe Prohibition for Veilers, not even joking :)), and two (unneeded) backrow cards you can set.

Summon Nuit, activate Lightwave Tuning, targeting Nuit. Nuit's effect is chained to SS a Level 6 vanilla. Nuit is treated as a Level 4 Tuner. Synchro Summon Trident Dragion. Use Dragion's effect to destroy two or more cards on your field (the set cards) to attack three times for (usu.) game.

"So many are still waiting for their birth by sleep."

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"Even me, and even you."

Posted Image

Currently Crown Unlimit (with the space) on the Dueling Network

7swordquanta

7swordquanta

• 51 posts
^ hmm... not bad. guess ill look for nuit then :P

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.