Photo

Red Lust Circuit Series: Miami || Winner = Seigetsu.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
428 replies to this topic

TaylorJ

TaylorJ

Veteran Member

• Team:[EGO] & [RLP] & [TNB]
[R]ed [L]ust [P]hilanthropist presents: RLCS Miami
aw1FuKY.png

Welcome, we are the Red Lust Philanthropists. We're here to give you something a little more than what you'll expect in any other DNF tournament. We present to you the Red Lust Circuit Series. This series is will start off here at Miami, where will it go next? We'll see about that later. So far this format Nekroz seem to be the clear cut dominate deck of the format especially with YCS Chicago over with. With Satellarknghts, Shaddolls struggling to keep their place and Qliphorts, Burning Abyss and others barely scratching their way to stay relevant. With the release of World Superstars decks such as Chronomalys, Heraldic Beasts and splashed in Star Seraphs in different decks will see their way to take a spot or more to hit the scene. What will win? Who knows. Who will win? Well, that'll be determined at the end of the tournament. We want this tournament to be fun and enjoyable to all of you but to also make it competitive enough for the people who wish to make a name of themselves. This will be a month long tournament in total and I expect about 21-24 days of Swiss alone. If you're up for it and competition then come and join! Just remember this is the 1st tournament of the Red Lust Circuit Series, wouldn't you want to go down as the first champion and enjoy your 60 Day Donation prize? I'm sure there's plenty of people who would want that spot. Best of luck to all.

Expected Content from this tournament [which you will see here as the tournament progresses http://redlustempire.weebly.com/#/ ]
-Player/Deck Profiles
-Featured Matches
-Deck Distribution
-Top Deck Lists
-Misc

Brackets
Spreadsheet of people's GMTs »» https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Tournament Details
»» April 2015 TCG Ban list will be used. OCG are NOT permitted in this tournament. World Superstars is LEGAL for this tournament.
»» All matches will be best of 3 games [needing to win 2 of them] except for the Finals. The Finals will be a best of 5 games [meaning you'll need to win 3 games instead of the normal 2].
»» All matches must be done in the Unrated section of DN. You also cannot have it without watchers or have a password for watchers. Doing so, you will be dealt with accordingly.
»» Swiss format which means there will be X amount of rounds depending on the number of people at the end of sign ups. The Top Cut will be 16 if we get 64+, if not it will be Top 8. The Top Cut will be Single Elimination. There will be no 3rd/4th spot but it will be in the Top 4 category.
»» Draws for this event will not distribute any points.
»» Each Round will last 72 hours [3 days]. I will only give out extensions if there's a mass need for it.
»» The Top Cut deck lists will be posted.
»» This Tournament will officially begin April 23rd, 2015!

Tournament Guidelines
»» You CANNOT change decks throughout the tournament. You must stick to the deck you've choosen.
»» Inactivity will not be tolerated in this tournament. You will be disqualified after going inactive for 2 round of Swiss or 1 round in Single Elimination. If you cannot find your opponent, you must demonstrate activity by posting a screenshot(s) of your opponent's inactivity on this thread. Otherwise, you will be treated as inactive.
»» If you need an extension please PM @TaylorJ
»» If you need to forfeit a round's match or drop out of the tournament because you cannot be active, inform @TaylorJ as soon as possible.
»» Cheating and unsportsmanlike behavior is absolutely forbidden under any circumstances and will result in you being disqualified from this tournament and banned from Red Lust Tournaments. This includes, but is not limited to, lying to the Hosts, modifying your deck to counter your opponent's deck, harassing your opponent and etc. Other rules in the Tournament Rulebook will also apply. Rules are subjected to change at any time and can be overruled by @TaylorJ
»» Make sure you save your deck list for this event on your DN Account as "RLCS Miami Deck" so this way you won't make any changes, forget what it was, etc. If you happen to forget what deck you're using please PM @TaylorJ . If you want to update your deck list or change it please PM @TaylorJ on DNF instead of using the Google Docs again.
»» REMINDER: 36 hours offline from DN is considered inactivity. DO NOT POST FOR ACTIVITY UNTIL 24 HOURS HAS PASSED ONCE THE ROUND STARTS, THANK YOU! IF PEOPLE ARE OFFLINE FOR 1 DAY OR MORE AND IT'S ONLY THE 1ST DAY THEN JUST SAVE THOSE SCREENS.
»» In addition, you must take a screenshot while you are siding and a victory screenshot should you win your match. These 2 screenshots are needed in order to confirm that you are using the deck you submitted to us and that you have defeated your opponent. Do not PM these screenshots to anyone but the Hosts, so instead submit them via this Google Docs link: https://docs.google....nRLyuY/viewform <----- USE THIS FORM TO SUBMIT YOUR SIDING AND VICTORY SCREENS. THIS IS A MUST PLEASE!

How to Sign up
By signing up you here by agree to DNF Tournament Rules and the activity guide I've written up {HERE}. Deadline to submit your sign up form will be April 22nd, 2015, 12:59AM EST(GMT -4). You are allowed to change/fix your list before the deadline and if you do please mesg me here on DNF so i can change it for you. No further changes may be done unless your deck list is illegal. If your submitted deck list is illegal @TaylorJ or @Hakan-Sama will PM you on the forums and you will be expected to fix your deck list through that same PM. To sign up please fill out this form on the Google Docs: [none]

Prizes
1st Place »» 60 Day Donation
2nd Place »» 30 Day Donation

How the Points Work
Winner of a RLYCS Tournament gets 15 points.
Second place: 9 points.
Top 4: 8 points
Top 8: 7 points
Top 16: 6 points
Participation [If you don't make the Top Cut]: 2 points

Feature Matches
If you'd like a feature match please contact us and we'll have either the Recording Personnel or one of the hosters listed below to contact you to set a time/day or if you're ready then we'll find someone to record/type your match up!

To report your scores on this thread, post your results in the following format:
Winner name:
Loser name:
Score:
(DO NOT POST YOUR SCREENS OF SIDE AND/OR VICTORY HERE, PLEASE DON'T! THANK YOU.)

If you have any questions, please PM @TaylorJ. Good luck to all! :D

Finals will end May 27th 11:59PM GMT -4.

List of participants

Inactivity Strikes

129660176Logo.pngHosters129660176Logo.png

[Ω] TaylorJ

[Ω] Hakan-Sama

[Ω] Shurei Stymest

129660176Logo.pngRecording Personnel129660176Logo.png

[Ω] Shurei Stymest

[Ω] JudgmentOfThePharaoh

Edited by TaylorJ, 24 May 2015 - 05:24 PM.

E3JbS8b.png

[ø]Alter Ego ¬ Co-Leader

[ø]Red Lust Philanthropist ¬ Assistant [Leader of Team B]

[ø]DGz Necro Mod ¬ 7hhzz7

Cosmos.

Cosmos.
  • Team:Quadrifoglio
Approved

Galaxy1337

Galaxy1337

in

Demon of Heaven

Demon of Heaven

Fallen Angel

• Team:REKT

Approved....Sign me in please

blsisold

blsisold

Add me on Discord, Its the same

• Preferred Name:Coni
  • Team:[MIA] Missing In Action

sounds cray im not joining but seems interesting

qkvraDJ.png

http://forum.dueling...ss-deck-garage/

edgiest edge ever

lightshaver

lightshaver

Constellar Butterfly Messier 6

• Preferred Name:Light-kun
  • Team:[SPA] Sky Parameters

I'm fashionably early this time with my post, but late with my decklist as usual. 

Mafia game directory!
Also my sleeve Showcase
Posted Image
^<- Credit to DragonsHalo
Posted Image
ty bae fishy-chan <3

TaylorJ

TaylorJ

Veteran Member

in

Approved....Sign me in please

use this form please! https://docs.google....VhCHlw/viewform

E3JbS8b.png

[ø]Alter Ego ¬ Co-Leader

Lost in Illusions

Lost in Illusions

▶▶My Orders are Absolute◀◀

• Team:[AoI] Axis of Ignorance

In.

tumblr_mqlp3w3qdl1qbmhdio1_500.gif

JudgmentOfThePharaoh

JudgmentOfThePharaoh

Pharaoh

in will fill doc later .

kDOOVmn.gif

The exam isn't even the hard part, its the interview with me people tend to fail.

[K]ilwa

[K]ilwa

in 

REALMARIK

REALMARIK

Try out

hisoka_sig_by_aerocross-d6wwppg.jpg

Near N

Near N

tcm

• Team:TDU

in , decklist sent !

ultra plant

ultra plant

Honorable Member

• Team:tdu

in

gx_live_conqueror_by_mr_gx-d8j1gas.png    giphy.gif

DN LIVE DECIMATOR!

!YO

!YO

Veteran Member

in

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Pro Card Gamer

Pro Card Gamer

In

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

FuiSNna.gif

t4AhII9.gif

Spooky Boogie

Spooky Boogie

Will join, but I'll have to figure out what deck I want to play first.

Tatfo0z.png

Mango

Mango

♨DNF's False Prophet♨

So ate you not inactive if you are offline for 71 hours and get on for the last hour of a 72 hour round?

zre7nrd.png

Sora Shiun'in.

Sora Shiun'in.

Fusion Elite

• Team:[Q4] Quadrifoglio

So ate you not inactive if you are offline for 71 hours and get on for the last hour of a 72 hour round?

Did you actually read the op or did you just wanna shit post, lol. It says 36 hours is considered inactivity.

Edited by Bloody Kiss, 16 April 2015 - 10:14 AM.

Straight outta Academia.

tumblr_inline_nyz1xhsv451tynp2i_540.gif

(World) Star x/

(World) Star x/

Veteran Member

• Team:EX

in

Mello M

Mello M

♣Bâd Néws♣

• Team:[AE] A Posse Ad Esse

in, decklist sent

Hao_Asakura_Signature_by_kingkaizer20.pn

Ether.

Tokers

Tokers

(-̮̮̃- ̃)

• Preferred Name:Tokers
  • Team:[RLE] Red Lust Empire

My updates 04/17/15:

• I'll also record, edit and help with other stuff regarding the videos for this so you can add me to the recording personnel.
  • Please increase the 1st place prize to 45 days, someone (Won't tell unless that person gives me consent) decided to fund it and I'll fund the 2nd prize so please increase the 2nd prize to 15 days.
  • Some interviews (Maybe all) will also be found in our official website and if you wish to inquire about anything regarding this, feel free to post here once I host the page for it: http://redlustempire.weebly.com/ .

Edited by Shurei Stymest, 16 April 2015 - 12:39 PM.

TaylorJ

TaylorJ

Veteran Member

^gotcha

Holy shit 45 Day donation code for 1st and 21 days for 2nd??? @___@" Who is this nice person??? Thanks whoever you are :)

Updated list of approved participants!

E3JbS8b.png

[ø]Alter Ego ¬ Co-Leader

Dari97

Dari97

dari97

Demon of Heaven

Demon of Heaven

Fallen Angel

• Team:REKT

I have sent it to you when I regestered in it!!!

TaylorJ

TaylorJ

Veteran Member

dari97

I have sent it to you when I regestered in it!!!

yes, you're approved. tournament won't start until the 23rd.

E3JbS8b.png

[ø]Alter Ego ¬ Co-Leader

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.