- First 16/32 participants who sign up AND send in their deck list will be listed as approved.
- This will be under the November 2015 TCG F/L List with the addition of of cards from this set being used as the list from July 2003.
- This tournament will be 3 Rounds of Swiss with no Top Cut with each round lasting about 3 Days. [Extensions will be given out IF NEEDED. Usually they are an extra day.]
This tournament will be Single Elimination if we cannot get more than 8.
- All matches will be best 2 out of 3 games.
- You must use the same deck you entered with for the whole event.
- Please do not sign up unless you can commit 1-2 weeks of your time to this tournament. Inactivity will result in a disqualification, and repeated disqualifications due to inactivity will result in a ban from all tournaments.
- Please take screenshots of your deck during Siding and your Victory screen too. PM both to me and the score of the game through a DNF PM. If you don't know how to take screenshots please read [HERE] under "Taking Screens" spoiler.
- You'll be using the November 2015 TCG F/L List. In addition, these cards will be changed to what they were in the July 2003 list [HERE]. You can find the set [HERE]
- You're only allowed you to use monsters from that set in your Main/Side Deck. That means you can only use those monsters in those spots. You can't use monsters like Photon Thrasher, Tour Guide, Thunder King Rai-Oh, etc. As for Spells, Traps, and Extra deck monsters you can use the current TCG card pool for those as well as in the set itself. Yes you may use Norden, Instant Fusion, Raigeki, Mirror Force, XYZs, etc. I made a sample deck for this as you can probably make one better [HERE]. It's just to give you an idea on how building the deck works.
DN username:Time zone: (in GMT format)
- Pot of Wealth
- !!!!!Dragon Shiryu
- You didn't PM your deck list to 7hhzz7.
- You have a deck list error and 7hhzz7 messaged you back to fix it.
- There was an error and PM 7hhzz7 to check if there is a mistake.
Edited by 7hhzz7, 18 November 2015 - 04:44 PM.