DNYCS Tokyo Bracket Thread
Here are the brackets:
Single Elimination Top Cut: http://challonge.com/dnycstokyotop8
PLEASE READ THESE RULES BEFORE YOU START THIS TOURNAMENT:
- This tournament will be 6 Rounds of Swiss, with a Top 8 cut.
- Each Round will last for 72 hours (3 days). Inactivity will not be tolerated in this tournament. If you cannot find your opponent, you must demonstrate activity by posting a screenshot(s) of your opponent's inactivity on this thread. Otherwise, you will be treated as inactive. You will be disqualified after going inactive for 2 Rounds of Swiss or 1 Round in Single-Elimination. If you're not entire sure on this matter, please click here.
- If you need to forfeit a Round's match or drop out of the tournament because you cannot be active, inform 7hhzz7 as soon as possible on DNF.
- Do not post any screenshots in this thread other than screenshots of your opponent's inactivity.
- REMINDER: 36 hours offline from DN is considered inactivity. DO NOT POST FOR ACTIVITY UNTIL 24 HOURS HAS PASSED ONCE THE ROUND STARTS, THANK YOU!
- Cheating and unsportsmanlike behavior is absolutely forbidden under any circumstances and will result in you being disqualified from this tournament and banned from DN tournaments. This includes, but is not limited to, lying to a Tournament Organizer, modifying your deck to counter your opponent's deck, harassing your opponent, coaching, etc.
- Other rules listed in the DNF Tournament Rulebook will apply, although rules are subject to be overruled by 7hhzz7.
- In addition, you must take a screenshot while you are siding and a victory screenshot should you win your match. These 2 screenshots are needed in order to confirm that you are using the deck you submitted to us and that you have defeated your opponent. Do not PM these screenshots to any TO, so instead submit them via this Google Docs link:
With this method 7hhzz7 will check your screenshots and update the bracket.
- PLEASE SAVE YOUR SCREENS SOMEWHERE IN CASE THE GOOGLE DOCS DOESN'T WORK.
- If you lost your match, do not report your scores with the Google Docs and do not post your scores on this thread either.
If you'd like to be featured for a Round in this tournament please ask the consent of your opponent if he/she wishes to as well. Then, contact Auke1993 via DN/F.
To report your scores on this thread, post your results in the following format:
If you have any questions, please PM 7hhzz7, good luck to all!
List of participants with 1 inactivity strike:
Edited by 7hhzz7, 12 May 2016 - 01:44 AM.