Photo

The Future of Unofficial Tournaments on DNF: What Yu-Gi-Oh! Simulator Do You Use For Dueling?

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

Poll: What Yu-Gi-Oh! Simulator do you use for dueling?

What Yu-Gi-Oh! Simulator do you use for dueling?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

ShadowGearGaming

ShadowGearGaming

The one i used to use to do all my dueling was devpro love how clean the things worked and with a automatic system there is  no chewing and complaining about how a card need to be played or what the effect designates.

However recently my dueling and practice getting back into the game has been done with the yu-gi-oh Legacy of the duelist game on steam and console been getting used to how xyz,synchro,pendulum, Summons work been years since i played a game against anyone in real life.

(last time that was well when synchro's first came out i used my god deck and beat my friend for his new synchro deck he wagered it against mine if he would have won god deck would be his lol glad i won!)

!YO

!YO

Veteran Member

yO all ! i am about trying nexus but i found a lot of bugs.. but obv it will get better soon, i'd like to test another sim if someone can tell which one is better :)

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Karnezar

Karnezar

• Team:The Perching Owls

I know it may seem impossible, but can we somehow access our deck lists? I can move to the new simulators, but I cannot remember the exact build that I had for my deck I was building :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.