Photo

Intro Next Gen of Dueling: Flashforward

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Bartmanhomer

Bartmanhomer

Flashforward Episode Sneak Peek: The Kozmo Dragon

Yusa draws.

"My life points can't take anymore hits from Gear's monsters. That S.T.E.A.M Gear Dragon has been a pretty big challenge. But now, it's my turn to rise up."

The card that Yusa draws changes. After the light disappears, it appears as a monster. Yusa's eyes widen. He has the vision of a power creature that lets out a mechanical roar. Yusa speaks in his head.

"Infinity XYZ put this Flashforward System in my duel disk for a reason. And now, I think it's time I use it. I have just the monsters to win this."

Yusa's duel disk lets out an energy burst. The computer speaks.

"Flashforward system activate."

Inside Yusa's duel disk, an electric gear spins faster and faster. Yusa slaps a card on his disk. 

"We've reached the end of this duel, Gear. And this is the monster that will prove it."

A mechanical man digitally appears. Its wings transform. Level 1 100 ATK

"So this is supposed to be my end? Please, don't make me laugh, Yusa."

"Kozmo Flywing Fighter is. And that's because, it's a Tuner Monster."

"Wait, a Tuner Monster."

"That's right. And since you left my Kozmo Dark Destroyer on my field, I know what to do."

Yusa's Extra Deck glows. He takes a card out of it. It's another one of the blank cards from Gem.

"Alright, let's do this. Kozmo Flywing Fighter tune Dark Destroyer."

Flywing Fighter turns into an electric ring. Dark Destroyer go into the ring and changes into 8 Level Stars. An explosion occurs instead of a beam of light. The blank Synchro card turns into a monster. A portal appears in the air. A monster's digital wings appear. Its claws transform on its arms. Digital armor platings appear all over it. It lets out a mechanical roar.

"Kozmo Synchro Summon initiated."

Gear is shocked.

"What's going on?"

"Simple, this is the Kozmo Synchro! I Kozmo Synchro Summon, the ultimate Kozmo Dragon."

A monster blasts out of the portal. Its wings glisten in the sunlight. Kozmo Dragon's eyes flicker and it lets out another mechanical roar. Level 9 3500 ATK. Gem speaks in his head.

"Looks like you've done it again, Yusa."

Gear speaks.

"Ug, you may have brought out an impressive Synchro monster, but it's still no match for S.T.E.A.M Gear Dragon. My dragon has 3800 ATK while your dragon has only 3500 ATK."

"Oh I know that Gear, but Kozmo Dragon is about to change that."

"How?"

"With its special ability. When I summon Kozmo Dragon, your monster's ATK is cut in half. Wave Beam!"

Beams of light come from Kozmo Dragon's wings and hit S.T.E.A.M Gear Dragon. Level 10 1900 ATK.

"Ug, my dragon!"

"Kozmo Dragon, finish off his S.T.E.A.M Gear Dragon and send it back to the scrapyard. Kozmo Quasar Stream!"

Energy charges up on Kozmo Dragon and goes up to its mouth. Then, it shoots a blast at S.T.E.A.M Gear Dragon. S.T.E.A.M Gear Dragon roars as parts of it are blown up. Then it explodes. Gear is thrown back from the blast. His life points drop to 0. 

Wait did I read it right? A Level 10 Monster with with an attack power of 1900?  :huh:

eclipseJacob1212

eclipseJacob1212

Team Hybrid

• Preferred Name:Eclipse
  • Team:Duelists of Geoix

No, it had 3800, but due to Kozmo Dragon's ability, it went down to 1900. 

"It's Time to Flashforward to the Future!"

"I duel for one reason, to make my father proud."

"Behold, my Level 9 Kozmo Dragon!"

A couple of lines from my Flashforward Series. I recently got downgraded and now I live in Astro Dragon District. Lost a match in the District Championship. 

eclipseJacob1212

eclipseJacob1212

Team Hybrid

Since Yu-Gi-Oh! Flashforward takes place 100 years after the events of ARC-V, I have decided to change a couple of things, including Speed World Neo. Speed World Neo has basically lasted for more than a century in the Flashforward world. Since it's the future, I went more futuristic and created a Speed World I call Speed World Holo. Speed World Holo is a blue holographic track that projects throughout New Wisel City. It forms a track called a Holoway. Other turbo duelists can get onto the Holoway by activating their Speed World Holo's to get onto the Main Holoway. Their runners are built in with a system to create the Holoway. The next sneak peek that I will be posting on here will be the "Activation of Speed World Holo."

A couple of lines from my Flashforward Series. I recently got downgraded and now I live in Astro Dragon District. Lost a match in the District Championship. 

Bartmanhomer

Bartmanhomer

Since Yu-Gi-Oh! Flashforward takes place 100 years after the events of ARC-V, I have decided to change a couple of things, including Speed World Neo. Speed World Neo has basically lasted for more than a century in the Flashforward world. Since it's the future, I went more futuristic and created a Speed World I call Speed World Holo. Speed World Holo is a blue holographic track that projects throughout New Wisel City. It forms a track called a Holoway. Other turbo duelists can get onto the Holoway by activating their Speed World Holo's to get onto the Main Holoway. Their runners are built in with a system to create the Holoway. The next sneak peek that I will be posting on here will be the "Activation of Speed World Holo."

Cool! :)

No. 697 : Tyrantrum

No. 697 : Tyrantrum

Veteran Member

If you're going to have a protagonist use any pre-existing deck, it might as well be Kaijus. After all, they need the support and it would be a really fun thing to see. Or at least have a rival use it... please support my beautiful monsters... ;-;

697.png Coach of the New England Tyrantrums ‚Äč697.png

8eMnHBS.png

eclipseJacob1212

eclipseJacob1212

Team Hybrid

If you're going to have a protagonist use any pre-existing deck, it might as well be Kaijus. After all, they need the support and it would be a really fun thing to see. Or at least have a rival use it... please support my beautiful monsters... ;-;

I have added other cards to the Kozmo deck for the anime only. Kaijus don't fit in with the simple theme of the storyline. Rivals in the story are mainly friends, but Gear and Yusa seem like rivals. 

The Activation of Speed World Holo

The announcer's voice goes over the entire city. 

"It's finally here. After months of innovation and technology advances, the new Speed World is finally here. And today, duelists from around the city will be able to duel each other on this new Speed World."

Yusa, Gem and Flex are on their runners looking up at the screen. Yusa speaks to Gem.

"Hey Gem, first up, I'll duel you."

"Sounds like a plan to me, Yusa. Let's do this."

The announcer continues to speak. 

"The new Speed World, Speed World Holo, is already loaded into your Duel Runners. The track is created based on the route that you want to take. You can even make your Holoways link onto the main Holoway for all the duelists to ride on."

Yusa is confused.

"Wait, Holoway?"

"Let me show you, duelists. I activate the Field Spell, Speed World Holo."

The card for Speed World Holo appears on the screen. The computer's voice goes over the entire city.

"Holoway generating."

A Holoway generates all over the city until it links and creates a full track. The Holoway is blue, digital and with arches and boundaries. Yusa is amazed by the track. 

"Incredible, I didn't know they'd go this far with Speed World Holo."

Flex speaks.

"What do you expect, Yusa? This is New Wisel City, where anything can happen."

"And now Turbo Duelists, get your motors revved up and Speed Worlds active to get onto the main track."

Yusa pushes a button on his screen. The computer speaks.

"Speed World Holo connection activate. Duel mode engaged. Auto-pilot activate. Holoway generating."

A Holoway generates from Yusa's runner and links onto the main Holoway. Yusa, Gem and Flex start up their engines. A countdown begins for all duelists.

"3, 2, 1. Turbo Duel engaged."

"Let's duel!"

Yusa, Gem and Flex speed off onto the Holoway.

So, what do you guys think? 

Bartmanhomer

Bartmanhomer

I have added other cards to the Kozmo deck for the anime only. Kaijus don't fit in with the simple theme of the storyline. Rivals in the story are mainly friends, but Gear and Yusa seem like rivals. The Activation of Speed World Holo
The announcer's voice goes over the entire city. 
"It's finally here. After months of innovation and technology advances, the new Speed World is finally here. And today, duelists from around the city will be able to duel each other on this new Speed World."
Yusa, Gem and Flex are on their runners looking up at the screen. Yusa speaks to Gem.
"Hey Gem, first up, I'll duel you."
"Sounds like a plan to me, Yusa. Let's do this."
The announcer continues to speak. 
"The new Speed World, Speed World Holo, is already loaded into your Duel Runners. The track is created based on the route that you want to take. You can even make your Holoways link onto the main Holoway for all the duelists to ride on."
Yusa is confused.
"Wait, Holoway?"
"Let me show you, duelists. I activate the Field Spell, Speed World Holo."
The card for Speed World Holo appears on the screen. The computer's voice goes over the entire city.
"Holoway generating."
A Holoway generates all over the city until it links and creates a full track. The Holoway is blue, digital and with arches and boundaries. Yusa is amazed by the track. 
"Incredible, I didn't know they'd go this far with Speed World Holo."
Flex speaks.
"What do you expect, Yusa? This is New Wisel City, where anything can happen."
"And now Turbo Duelists, get your motors revved up and Speed Worlds active to get onto the main track."
Yusa pushes a button on his screen. The computer speaks.
"Speed World Holo connection activate. Duel mode engaged. Auto-pilot activate. Holoway generating."
A Holoway generates from Yusa's runner and links onto the main Holoway. Yusa, Gem and Flex start up their engines. A countdown begins for all duelists.
"3, 2, 1. Turbo Duel engaged."
"Let's duel!"
Yusa, Gem and Flex speed off onto the Holoway.

So, what do you guys think?

Great. I like it. :)

yugi's boss 20

yugi's boss 20

Captain of the DNF ShipGirl Fleet.

• Team:[KQOG]

If i may. Kozmo Dragon doesn't fit with Kozmo's theme.
And if the protaganist isn't a girl then at least give Yusa a female rival. It would be unique.
And if you need any CAA work i'd gladly assist you.

Edited by yugi's boss 20, 17 February 2017 - 12:38 AM.

tumblr_nvq8mgTqMd1tkuvw7o10_400.jpg74720-suo.jpg

tumblr_nfy9xzvueH1siqj7yo1_400.jpg214bfc02b472ff27f739c907244dd215.jpg

My trade thread http://forum.dueling...1916/?p=2391081 former leader KQOG (Temporarily disbanded)

eclipseJacob1212

eclipseJacob1212

Team Hybrid

I'm keeping the series at where it is at right now. Nothing can change at this point. 

So, right now I want to go through a little characters list. The following below are characters in the series and their decks.

-Yusa Asuki: Kozmo Deck

-Nuri Asuki: Hover Deck

-Gem: Infinity Gem Deck

-Flex: Mechanical/Kozmoll Deck

-Unity: Union Weapons Deck

-The Librarian: Book Deck

-Crimson: Pillar Deck

-Athena: One Gods Deck (Aphrodite Version)

-Apollo: One Gods Deck (Zeus Version)

-Jaden Yuki: Advanced Masked HEROS Deck

-Gear: S.T.E.A.M Deck

-Raptor: Fury Bird Deck
-Vubel: XX Deck

Note: There may be more characters, I haven't got to details much yet. 

Bartmanhomer

Bartmanhomer

I'm keeping the series at where it is at right now. Nothing can change at this point. 
So, right now I want to go through a little characters list. The following below are characters in the series and their decks.
-Yusa Asuki: Kozmo Deck
-Nuri Asuki: Hover Deck
-Gem: Infinity Gem Deck
-Flex: Mechanical/Kozmoll Deck
-Unity: Union Weapons Deck
-The Librarian: Book Deck
-Crimson: Pillar Deck
-Athena: One Gods Deck (Aphrodite Version)
-Apollo: One Gods Deck (Zeus Version)
-Jaden Yuki: Advanced Masked HEROS Deck
-Gear: S.T.E.A.M Deck
-Raptor: Fury Bird Deck
-Vubel: XX Deck

Note: There may be more characters, I haven't got to details much yet.

Nice. I like it. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.