Extra Deck
Side Deck
Sample List

CyBlade

CyBlade

/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ At least I went out in a blaze of Glory

• Preferred Name:Savage
  • Team:Legacy Invaders [DevPRO]

Very nice thread. Was these cards added today?

1Mq4yKy.png

Some memories never fade..

[1:34 AM] CloudParameters: Don't leave me. I get bored without you.

Leader Of [Oz] Ozone Hosting Team l

MeklordEmperor

MeklordEmperor

Honorable Member

• Team:Decks Out for Brick City

For me after playtesting several builds of the deck. Currently due to the lack of more cards to build upon the archetype here is what i discovered. 

Prediction Princess engine i would say it's good but it's slow due to the fact that they can't do much until the ritual monster is summoned and stays on the field. Also with this idea you won't be able to special summon any of the Subterror Behemoths from the hand since 8 out of 10 times you'll have a monster remained face up on your side of the field.

Ghostricks: is a good idea but once again a little bit slow but more consistant then Prediction Princess since no need to try to push for the ritual summon. Plus offers protection but works best if the opponent goes second since you will have to wait a turn before you can even do anything and even if you go second you can't just straight up normal summon a ghostrick so you'll have to wait an additional turn to even try to activate the special summon of a Behemoth from the hand. Plus with Nemesis the random levels from 1 - 3 will make it difficult to adjust allow you to special summon a behemoth from the deck/graveyard.

Now the one I am personally become a fan of using is the Pac-Man theme deck. What that means is monsters that can flip themselves face-down such as "Swarm of" monsters, Des Lacooda, etc. which are mostly level 3 monsters that you can normal summon then flip them face down to special summon a behemoth from the hand which can potentially summon another one in the same turn like a weaker version of a pendulum summon a bit. Then with Nemesis you can special summon the reptile one from the deck/graveyard during either players turn. So it is like a faster version of ghostricks and you can set up your behemoths on the first or second turn as well.

Hello my name is MeklordEmperor so dont bring Synchros to me or else i will eat them like a stoner and chips :D.
"Did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn."
"Yeah."
"That's against the rules isn't it?"
"Screw the rules I have money!!!!"
-Kaiba

Please take this poll and share it with everyone http://forum.dueling...real/?p=2102022

7hhzz7

7hhzz7

<span style="color:#66ffcc;font-weight:bold">»

Very nice thread. Was these cards added today?

Nah like over a week ago.

For me after playtesting several builds of the deck. Currently due to the lack of more cards to build upon the archetype here is what i discovered. 

Prediction Princess engine i would say it's good but it's slow due to the fact that they can't do much until the ritual monster is summoned and stays on the field. Also with this idea you won't be able to special summon any of the Subterror Behemoths from the hand since 8 out of 10 times you'll have a monster remained face up on your side of the field.

Ghostricks: is a good idea but once again a little bit slow but more consistant then Prediction Princess since no need to try to push for the ritual summon. Plus offers protection but works best if the opponent goes second since you will have to wait a turn before you can even do anything and even if you go second you can't just straight up normal summon a ghostrick so you'll have to wait an additional turn to even try to activate the special summon of a Behemoth from the hand. Plus with Nemesis the random levels from 1 - 3 will make it difficult to adjust allow you to special summon a behemoth from the deck/graveyard.

Now the one I am personally become a fan of using is the Pac-Man theme deck. What that means is monsters that can flip themselves face-down such as "Swarm of" monsters, Des Lacooda, etc. which are mostly level 3 monsters that you can normal summon then flip them face down to special summon a behemoth from the hand which can potentially summon another one in the same turn like a weaker version of a pendulum summon a bit. Then with Nemesis you can special summon the reptile one from the deck/graveyard during either players turn. So it is like a faster version of ghostricks and you can set up your behemoths on the first or second turn as well.

Yeah of course it's a lack of cards, we're only getting 4 until November. Though it's still a playable deck just not as strong as BA/Kozmo release but stronger than Noble Knights [that's for sure]. Yeah the little guys are neat and if you have said protection from getting pummeled by Pendulums, Monarchs, Kozmo, etc then you should be fine. I felt Ghostricks and Shaddolls didn't fully work with the cards as you need X to get going and not draw all this. The more searching you can put in the deck the more less it'll brick.

MeklordEmperor

MeklordEmperor

Honorable Member

Yeah of course it's a lack of cards, we're only getting 4 until November. 

Personally i'm glad that they move the 5/3 ratio for the TCG archetypes to 4/4 now so then it allows both subterrors and spyrals an opportunity to improve and be more balanced out (unlike with UA/BA and Kaiju/Kozmos with BA, and Kozmos getting 5 cards per set which was obvious on what would of became the meta deck).  On a side note i wish that Konami would give Kaijus and UA like 2-3 (or even 4 cards) per archtype more so then it can give them both a chance to become just as good as BA and Kozmos on a stand alone basis. 

So far i am having a blast playing Subterrors and looking forward to what's in store in the near future. I'm already planning on buying a play-set of each of them while my friend is doing Spyrals. 

Though it's still a playable deck just not as strong as BA/Kozmo release but stronger than Noble Knights [that's for sure]. 

Yeah that's for sure.

Yeah the little guys are neat and if you have said protection from getting pummeled by Pendulums, Monarchs, Kozmo, etc then you should be fine. I felt Ghostricks and Shaddolls didn't fully work with the cards as you need X to get going and not draw all this. The more searching you can put in the deck the more less it'll brick.

Yeah so far i am main decking solemns, trap holes (with rafflasia in extra deck), and also i might use either quakening mirror force so then i can slowly banish the opponents monsters with the reptile subterror or might mix up and use magic cylinder to stop an attack, deal damage and push for game a little bit sooner (plus it's a bit trolly as well).

Hello my name is MeklordEmperor so dont bring Synchros to me or else i will eat them like a stoner and chips :D.
"Yeah."
-Kaiba

Please take this poll and share it with everyone http://forum.dueling...real/?p=2102022

toon_m4st3r

toon_m4st3r

Toon Pro

hi im testing these guys with the new support and am wondering how every ones doing with this deck for a couple of reasons

ive found the self summoning effect to be mostly useless as it really just builds a board for your opponent to break next turn (mostly because i tend not to be able to otk often enough off of the self ss eff).

and hidden city rarely lasts through opponents mp1. 

anyone have some helpful ideas? because ive just turned my subterrors into a tzolkin brilliant, speedroid, instant fusion version. which kinda feels like cheating the archetype because i only use 10 subterror monsters and 3 hidden city.

toon mask 2, equip spell - If you control "Toon World": discard 1 toon card, then target 1 toon monster in your graveyard; special summon it ignoring its summoning conditions, if your opponent controls no toon monsters, it can attack your opponent directly. If "Toon world" is not on the field destroy this card. when this card is destroyed, destroy the equipped monster.

MeklordEmperor

MeklordEmperor

Honorable Member

hi im testing these guys with the new support and am wondering how every ones doing with this deck for a couple of reasons

ive found the self summoning effect to be mostly useless as it really just builds a board for your opponent to break next turn (mostly because i tend not to be able to otk often enough off of the self ss eff).

and hidden city rarely lasts through opponents mp1. 

anyone have some helpful ideas? because ive just turned my subterrors into a tzolkin brilliant, speedroid, instant fusion version. which kinda feels like cheating the archetype because i only use 10 subterror monsters and 3 hidden city.

Easy way to essentially "pendulum summon" the behemoths. Use Instant Fusion, bring out Raideen the Eidolon Beast. Use it's effect to book of moon itself, then special summon behemoth, etc. 

The archetype is a lot of fun. Also use cards like needle ceiling to trick the opponent during there turn. Also don't be afraid to use kraken's effect to destroy your own set cards as well (mainly the trap card so then you can get it's search effect still and get it ready for the graveyard effect it has). 

Since they're a flip based archetype that means that they're going to be inherently slower then most of what most people use so you will have to be forced to use cards that will slow down the opponent like floodgate trap hole/ quakening mirror force, etc. Overall the archetype is a bit fun and looking forward to what RATE and MACR will have in store for us since i believe those are going to be the last 2 sets that will support subterrors.

"Yeah."
-Kaiba

mario3210

mario3210

So ive been trying to build this deck what does everyone think is the best version?

!Archfiend

!Archfiend

yoursasaki™

So ive been trying to build this deck what does everyone think is the best version?

I personally think that the Prediction Princess build is still the better version of the deck. You could play Metalfoes or a Zodiac engine, but they don't really offer any purpose to the deck other than to pop Archer. The PP build has so much synergy with Subterrors. They are all good variants for the deck, but to me the Prediction Princess build is strong with pretty decent first turn boards with all the search power the deck can offer.

lfzoPab.png

8xBA0TJ.jpg

mario3210

mario3210

Besides tarotrei what others would you run?

!Archfiend

!Archfiend

yoursasaki™

Besides tarotrei what others would you run?

Coinorma.

lfzoPab.png

8xBA0TJ.jpg

MeklordEmperor

MeklordEmperor

Honorable Member

Also we have a good tech support card in instant fusion. We can summon Raideen the Eidolon Beast (the wind fusion) and it's a build in book of moon so then you can use it's effect to set it face down in order for the behemoths to spam the board. Also Raideen won't be destroyed through instant fusion since it is set. 

"Yeah."
-Kaiba

Rum117

Rum117

Yaksha is the best tech

Eidolon Subterrors sounds like a neat build. Shame that the fusion will just banish them in they are not in the hand

!Archfiend

!Archfiend

yoursasaki™

Also we have a good tech support card in instant fusion. We can summon Raideen the Eidolon Beast (the wind fusion) and it's a build in book of moon so then you can use it's effect to set it face down in order for the behemoths to spam the board. Also Raideen won't be destroyed through instant fusion since it is set.

Forgot to mention him xD That card helps the deck out so much.

lfzoPab.png

8xBA0TJ.jpg

toon_m4st3r

toon_m4st3r

Toon Pro

I play a Nemesis warrior turbo with Ultimaya tzolkin. has been working really well on ygopro tdoane ranked matches

on ygopro Eidolon are OCG only and Subterror are TCG only does anyone know when Eidolon will be released in tcg?

The PP build has so much synergy with Subterrors. They are all good variants for the deck, but to me the Prediction Princess build is strong with pretty decent first turn boards with all the search power the deck can offer.
i have tested a lot with different PP versions and found that all i was doing was building sub par boards Tarotrei and hidden city just get destroyed/shuffled/banished too easily, coinorma, Pot, and stalagmo were too slow and didnt help enough to OTK. i often ended up drawing cards that i have to use next turn, and too often that turn never came. 

this is my most successful version

http://imgur.com/a/PGYoZ

toon mask 2, equip spell - If you control "Toon World": discard 1 toon card, then target 1 toon monster in your graveyard; special summon it ignoring its summoning conditions, if your opponent controls no toon monsters, it can attack your opponent directly. If "Toon world" is not on the field destroy this card. when this card is destroyed, destroy the equipped monster.

MeklordEmperor

MeklordEmperor

Honorable Member

Eidolons are being released on Febuary 23rd (a few weeks after raging tempest which will have the new subterror support in that set as well) in the Fusion Enforcers set

"Yeah."
-Kaiba

Crispoz

Crispoz

I'm posting my version of the deck.

IMO the Speedroid/M-X engine is necessary for one turn plays.

Same for the Tarotrei Ritual.

Any suggestions or cards that I'm missing?

TCG Player. Current Decks: D/D/D, Metalfoe Yang Zing, Fluffal.

Check out my custom card/archetype topics: Dragunity, Banishment Clan [New Archetype],

Resonator/Red Dragon Archfiend, D/D/D Fan Supports, Vylon, Speedroids.

ei2o2t.jpg

!Archfiend

!Archfiend

yoursasaki™

I dropped the Tarotrei engine for a more "pure" build and it's working out fine, but I do miss having her on the field since she can swing the tempo of the game so easily. Still deciding if I should add the engine back in or not. The Terrortop/M-X Saber engine is too crucial for turn 1 plays so I think its almost like a staple in the deck at this point. I would drop the Subterror traps for more "generic" traps instead. Something like Barriers or Strikes. If you are going for budget, Vanity and Warning work too.

I'm just waiting on the new support to get leaked or be revealed now :^)

Edited by !Archfiend, 25 January 2017 - 11:29 PM.

lfzoPab.png

8xBA0TJ.jpg

toon_m4st3r

toon_m4st3r

Toon Pro

how has stalagmo been working? in the PP version i found it just fills my hand with cards i cant use like a second pre prep, prediction ritual, instant fusion, etc, and in non PP was just too gimicky.

also i dont think book of moon is better than book of eclipse in this deck. especially now that tzolkin is so much more easier to make with the edition of the op IF tuner.

i wouldnt use vermillion either.

Edited by toon_m4st3r, 26 January 2017 - 04:08 AM.

Crispoz

Crispoz

I dropped the Tarotrei engine for a more "pure" build and it's working out fine, but I do miss having her on the field since she can swing the tempo of the game so easily. Still deciding if I should add the engine back in or not.

I personally think that the PP engine is necessary. With Pre-Preparation you can easily search the pieces.. If you Ritual summon Tarotrei with Ultrafamus you have a walking 3000 ATK Book of Eclipse during the opponent0s turn that doesn't make the opponent draw, + Tarotrei for the next turns. It's the only card we have that makes first turn plays and makes our Subterror Behemoths flip during the opponent's turn to disrupt their plays.

how has stalagmo been working? in the PP version i found it just fills my hand with cards i cant use like a second pre prep, prediction ritual, instant fusion, etc, and in non PP was just too gimicky.   also i dont think book of moon is better than book of eclipse in this deck. especially now that tzolkin is so much more easier to make with the edition of the op IF tuner.   i wouldnt use vermillion either.

I'm using Stalagmo at 3 but it can easily be cut at 2 for now. It's basically a +1 when you don't have a specific play.

I was not using Book of Eclipse because of the draws your opponent gets but I see the synergy with the Behemoths in the hand. Basically, you flip all the monsters in face-down position so you can also trigger you Behemoths in the hand. I'll surely use them.

Vermillion is really good in this deck because of Theseus. Terrortop + Instant Fusion + Field Spell/Archer means that you get Invoker + Nemesis Warrior, then you Instant Fusion for Theseus and Synchro for Vermillion. Vermillion's effect banishes Theseus from the graveyard and pops the Archer and summons any subterror from the deck, not just level 7 or lower (because of Warrior + Archer equals 7). Also, if the opponent destroys Vermillion by a card effect, it puts Theseus back in the Extra Deck for future Instant Fusion plays. This combo doesn't happen often but it can happen and a room in the extra deck doesn't mean anything in this deck. 

Edited by Crispoz, 26 January 2017 - 06:56 PM.

Check out my custom card/archetype topics: Dragunity, Banishment Clan [New Archetype],

ei2o2t.jpg

toon_m4st3r

toon_m4st3r

Toon Pro

I personally think that the PP engine is necessary. With Pre-Preparation you can easily search the pieces.. If you Ritual summon Tarotrei with Ultrafamus you have a walking 3000 ATK Book of Eclipse during the opponent0s turn that doesn't make the opponent draw, + Tarotrei for the next turns. It's the only card we have that makes first turn plays and makes our Subterror Behemoths flip during the opponent's turn to disrupt their plays.

its very sub par IMO to rely only on pre prep, if you want to play any ritual decks manju is always a must have. tarotrei and ultramafus is not really a great opening hand in a deck that can drop crystal wing and nat beast with a face down stygokraken and face up nemesis warrior on turn 1. i find that the subterror flip effs are more useful during my turn so try to disrupt via crystal wing, nat beast, and moonlight dragon because although brilliant fusion can brick it bricks a lot less than the PP engine and with emeral is fixable.

Vermillion is really good in this deck because of Theseus. Terrortop + Instant Fusion + Field Spell/Archer means that you get Invoker + Nemesis Warrior, then you Instant Fusion for Theseus and Synchro for Vermillion. Vermillion's effect banishes Theseus from the graveyard and pops the Archer and summons any subterror from the deck, not just level 7 or lower (because of Warrior + Archer equals 7). Also, if the opponent destroys Vermillion by a card effect, it puts Theseus back in the Extra Deck for future Instant Fusion plays.
that combo is awful because archer summons in def position and does hardly anything to improve control. those boards are just too easy to break, and as far as recycling theseus goes emeral just does it better. 

!Archfiend

!Archfiend

yoursasaki™

Have you guy seen the new support from Raging Tempest?

Honestly, kinda lackluster to me. Some have some uses and the EARTH True King can now be played to combo with Archer since Subterrors now have a Level 9 to go into VFD :) The spell is a good boost tho.

lfzoPab.png

8xBA0TJ.jpg

toon_m4st3r

toon_m4st3r

Toon Pro

Have you guy seen the new support from Raging Tempest?

Honestly, kinda lackluster to me. Some have some uses and the EARTH True King can now be played to combo with Archer since Subterrors now have a Level 9 to go into VFD :) The spell is a good boost tho.

yep i think the level 9 is really good but id still run the deck without PP. Tarotrei and pot just brick too hard

Edited by toon_m4st3r, 27 January 2017 - 05:52 AM.

!Archfiend

!Archfiend

yoursasaki™

yep i think the level 9 is really good but id still run the deck without PP. Tarotrei and pot just brick too hard

Same. I might try the Level 9 EARTH True King now that we have a Level 9 Subterror.

lfzoPab.png

8xBA0TJ.jpg

Crispoz

Crispoz

You don't need the Pot for the Tarotrei engine.

Anyways, I don't really like the supports. They're not that bad but they're not what the deck needs. The deck needs something to start their plays without Terrortop or PPs.

Edited by Crispoz, 27 January 2017 - 04:30 PM.

ei2o2t.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.