Photo

Subterror Discussion

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

MeklordEmperor

MeklordEmperor

Honorable Member

• Team:Decks Out for Brick City

As someone whom been playtesting the subterrors here is what they need in the last set Maximum Crisis to make them playable within there own archetypes:

1st: they need no tribute normal summon monster that can flip itself facedown (or any of them) in order to activate the swarm effect of the behemoths

2nd: they need a continuous trap card that that works similiar to "Ghostrick-Go-Round" that can be done during either players turn to either flip a subterror facedown or face up but works specifically for subterrors

3rd: they probably need a behemoth (or a continuous spell or trap) that when flipped/activated gives all subterror monsters (or just behemoths) piercing damage to synergy with Ultramafus and the new Clash of the Subterrors (which it could be either the level 11 or 8 subterror monster that we're missing since that's the levels that we're currently missing)

4th: is the easiest one is a spell card that can search out a subterror card outside the field spell since nemesis archer is the ace card in the archetype to make it go off

One errata i wish that they did was to make stalagmo use it's "destiny draw" effect on any subterror card to make borrowing a better card and have a way to send that to the graveyard as well.

Overall the archetype is actually pretty good idea but if we can at least get piercing/ and a "ghostrick-go-round" then the archetype will be playable and honestly a threat.

side note: i copy and pasted this from my comment from facebook so sorry if you can't read this well but i think we can all agree that these are what subterrors need in order to be playable and a suprise.

Also has anyone tried out Raindeen the Eidolan Beast in the deck as an instant fusion target? To those whom haven't it's amazing and instant fusion is a definite 3 of

Hello my name is MeklordEmperor so dont bring Synchros to me or else i will eat them like a stoner and chips :D.
"Did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn."
"Yeah."
"That's against the rules isn't it?"
"Screw the rules I have money!!!!"
-Kaiba

Please take this poll and share it with everyone http://forum.dueling...real/?p=2102022

mario3210

mario3210

when will the next support for the archtype coming out?

Crispoz

Crispoz

when will the next support for the archtype coming out?

The next and last support will be in MACR.

TCG Player. Current Decks: D/D/D, Metalfoe Yang Zing, Fluffal.

Check out my custom card/archetype topics: Dragunity, Banishment Clan [New Archetype],

Resonator/Red Dragon Archfiend, D/D/D Fan Supports, Vylon, Speedroids.

ei2o2t.jpg

mario3210

mario3210

forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/188765-subterror/#2457417

check it out its my version

Edited by mario3210, 17 February 2017 - 10:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.