Photo

And with this, i bow out

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

erederiu

erederiu

The Flamboyant Schemer

well, i think i owe this place at least this

i won't lie, i had a fun time here. be it sharing my shitty decks, or commenting on certain threads related to YGO or, of course, the RP section i was part of since the very conception of the first roleplay in here (where i met most of the online friends i now dearly cherish). I'll admit my opinions on the card game were offensive to say the least at times and the term scrublord really was perfect for me ever since i entered here. 

Overtime i lost interest in ygo as a whole since my views for the game were never a reality to strive for and personal problems... that is until the RP section came along. that passion awoke a passion i never knew i had: the passion for writing, for creating characters and helping establish a compelling narrative. This section was one of the best things that happened to this forum, leaving a lot of interesting tales to be read for those who enjoyed a good story... sure we had problems there ,including a certain piece of filth bringing nothing but disarray and groans of rage to our group of RPers (you know who you are you lowly vermin...), but all in all, it was where i sunk most of my effort for years.

now that the section i saw grow for over a year now is gone, this clown must also bow out.

to the RPers who left for good and those i still talk to, i salute you for bringing so much creativity into this forum.

to anyone interested in RPing (beginners or veterans of the genre), look up the Masquerade Forums where you will be welcome with open arms by our community.

to the rest of all of you who helped me with learning to be a better player, i am glad i could talk to you over my short 3-year stay here.

to those who grew to hate me, the feeling is mutual

and to the rest of you, i wish you all a good stay on DNF.

And thus, i bow out for good

goodbye

https://www.floridam...ce/com01119.jpg

"i put this question to you, gentlemen... What is Clothing!?"

"Clothing is Sin! Men's original sin!"

“Indeed… clothing is sin. When man ate the forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge he became ashamed of his nakedness and covered his nethers. From the moment man first gained free will as a human being it has been his fate to cover his body in the clothing called sin!" ~ Ragyo Kiryuin, CEO of REVOCS Inc. 

yqmcSsv.png

Holy Nightmare

Holy Nightmare

✾ ✿ All Warped Bodies Are Bent ✿ ✾

• Team:Axis Of Ignorance

i would say i'll miss you, because you were one of the best posters RP had, but we still have masquerade, so i'll still see you

Bye-bye

Posted Image

Posted Image

Zeomi101

Zeomi101

Veteran Member

I take this opportunity to thank you (and Holy Nightmare) for the time I could spend in the section under Holy Nightmare's and your oversight, even though destiny wanted it to be short. Farewell and have a good time in that other forum (masquerade?).

EsAFIAt.jpg

CyBlade

CyBlade

/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ At least I went out in a blaze of Glory

• Preferred Name:Savage
  • Team:Legacy Invaders [DevPRO]

Goodbye sir. I'll see you on masquerade forums. I'm a member over there too.

1Mq4yKy.png

Some memories never fade..

[1:34 AM] CloudParameters: Don't leave me. I get bored without you.

Leader Of [Oz] Ozone Hosting Team l

zepharos

zepharos

Master of Esper

• Preferred Name:Zeph
  • Team:One of the Fallen

Bye Erederiu, I'll see you on masquerade forums.

Bye bye.

Juji Kabane

Juji Kabane

consultant and creative director

• Preferred Name:Dr. Engima
  • Team:Leader: Death Monger

well, i think i owe this place at least this

i won't lie, i had a fun time here. be it sharing my shitty decks, or commenting on certain threads related to YGO or, of course, the RP section i was part of since the very conception of the first roleplay in here (where i met most of the online friends i now dearly cherish). I'll admit my opinions on the card game were offensive to say the least at times and the term scrublord really was perfect for me ever since i entered here. 

Overtime i lost interest in ygo as a whole since my views for the game were never a reality to strive for and personal problems... that is until the RP section came along. that passion awoke a passion i never knew i had: the passion for writing, for creating characters and helping establish a compelling narrative. This section was one of the best things that happened to this forum, leaving a lot of interesting tales to be read for those who enjoyed a good story... sure we had problems there ,including a certain piece of filth bringing nothing but disarray and groans of rage to our group of RPers (you know who you are you lowly vermin...), but all in all, it was where i sunk most of my effort for years.

now that the section i saw grow for over a year now is gone, this clown must also bow out.

to the RPers who left for good and those i still talk to, i salute you for bringing so much creativity into this forum.
to anyone interested in RPing (beginners or veterans of the genre), look up the Masquerade Forums where you will be welcome with open arms by our community.

to the rest of all of you who helped me with learning to be a better player, i am glad i could talk to you over my short 3-year stay here.

to those who grew to hate me, the feeling is mutual

and to the rest of you, i wish you all a good stay on DNF.
And thus, i bow out for good

goodbye

https://www.floridam...ce/com01119.jpg

Get back here.

Sigh. I'm sorry we never talked. I know I could have changed your mind and have you stay.

There's alot happening on dnf. And members are the best.

I am sorry there are trolls.

We need more heros.
Abilities: Regeneration, Time Vortex Manipulator.
Race: Time Lord.
Home World: Gallifrey.
Weapon: Sonic Sword.
Wears: Suit, Tie, Sneakers and gloves all white.

Emolga_18

Emolga_18

Lady Noire's Secretary

• Preferred Name:Secretary-san
  • Team:[VS] Volt Switch (Captain)

Hey there erederiu! I'm sure you know me but not that well but it's sad that you're going to leave now. To be honest, I want to be close friends with you but never had a chance to talk to you that often. See you on the other side!

yUNdhTP.png

EH25VeG.png

IMACAT123

IMACAT123

Some Random Cat

• Preferred Name:CAT
  • Team:[VS] Volt Switch

Posted ImageMy CAA "Deck Garage" (The first of its kind !)
Posted Image

yugi's boss 20

yugi's boss 20

Captain of the DNF ShipGirl Fleet.

• Team:[KQOG]

see ya Ere, but not really because we RP together on Masq.

tumblr_nvq8mgTqMd1tkuvw7o10_400.jpg74720-suo.jpg

tumblr_nfy9xzvueH1siqj7yo1_400.jpg214bfc02b472ff27f739c907244dd215.jpg

My trade thread http://forum.dueling...1916/?p=2391081 former leader KQOG (Temporarily disbanded)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Farewell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.