Photo

Bye

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

Admin Banned happy

Admin Banned happy

Due to certain people becoming a moderator, i will be no longer spending my time on this site. I expected more professional moderators but i guess that's to much to ask. 

Frodo Swaggins

Frodo Swaggins

More Of An Anime Master Then AMD

• Preferred Name:Frodo
  • Team:[EX] The Exile

Lol. Codi is a good person and will be a good chat moderator. If that bothers you well bye.

I was going to commit suicide but Corey in the house showed me a new light in my life and made me realise that life is worth living

~ Mion ~: Joey Wheeler makes me visualize a disabled person
~ Mion ~: in a wheelchair
~ Mion ~: Wheeling around

chowclee: "Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry. Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight. Envelop the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe. Unlock your power
KingofKidsCardgame: RA
Deckon: MEGA ULTRA SUPER CHICKEN

Hash - 6/1/16 at 10:00 AM

t!rate Frodo's Penis{C}

TatsumakiBOT - 6/1/16 at 10:00 AM

{C}I give Frodo's Penis a 6/10

Krokoza
frodo if i rated u out of 8

• u would be an 8

Admin Banned happy

Admin Banned happy

Lol. Codi is a good person and will be a good chat moderator. If that bothers you well bye.

Well am leaving arent i? He is a good person but to immature for the position and am not gonna be around when corruption happens. Anyways later bucko

Frodo Swaggins

Frodo Swaggins

Codi deserves the position, filling the requirements of spending a fuck ton of time in chat,not antagonizing anyone, and is respected. Yea I'd say he is the perfect fit.

I was going to commit suicide but Corey in the house showed me a new light in my life and made me realise that life is worth living

chowclee: "Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry. Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight. Envelop the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe. Unlock your power

t!rate Frodo's Penis{C}

Krokoza

• u would be an 8

GuardianFenix

GuardianFenix

Gijinka Goddess

• Preferred Name:Chris

Well, I figured I would be a decent person for the job, but so far, I haven't gotten any response yet.

Anyway, see ya, man. Good luck in your endeavors.

4846058-3154556325-tumbl.gif

Rawr. X3

"Listen once in a while; it's amazing what you can hear." -Russel Baker

"Don't talk about yourself. That'll be done after you're gone". -Wilson Mizner

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

Admin Banned happy

Admin Banned happy

Codi deserves the position, filling the requirements of spending a fuck ton of time in chat,not antagonizing anyone, and is respected. Yea I'd say he is the perfect fit.

ignoring all the drama he got in lol whatever. You can reply with your opinions wont change anything.

zepharos

zepharos

Master of Esper

• Preferred Name:Zeph
  • Team:One of the Fallen

You know Admin banned Happy he might've in the past done stuff but leaving like this proves your immaturity to the fact he might have grown up a bit maturing because he's been given the job.

The only one starting drama seems to be you with this public I'm leaving because someone that wasn't me got promoted.

People can and do change try seeing that.

Atsuka

Atsuka

Enigmatic Angel

• Team:Co-founder of SPA

What a jealous whining little bitch. Bye, nobody.

« - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - »

mx710oO.png

« - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - »

«Sky's the Limit»

Tyrant

Tyrant

Veteran Member

Nah, codi is cool. You're just a brat thats salty, not to mention jealous. Its good that you're leaving.

Edited by Tyrant, 03 September 2016 - 04:45 PM.

I would love to answer your question Beast Eater.

However, I have been banned from the Cyber Dragon Forum. It doesn't surprise.

They exiled and ridiculed Albert Einstein similarly.

But draw cards is not that good anyway

oita

oita

Well am leaving arent i? He is a good person but to immature for the position and am not gonna be around when corruption happens. Anyways later bucko

Oh please Codi is a nice person, and what position, it's just a Chat Mod, it's not like the fate of a whole country is in his hand (also it would be hilarious if it was xD)

Admin Banned happy

Admin Banned happy

What a jealous whining little bitch. Bye, nobodyI

I dont care for the position. I just dont feel he was right for the position, and look at you insulting someone you never met. Yeah not very mature

Frodo Swaggins

Frodo Swaggins

Just leave already. Honestly you are just proving what we all know by staying here and continuing to "defend yourself". Also in response to "not right for the position"

t!rate Frodo's Penis{C}

Krokoza

• u would be an 8

Admin Banned happy

Admin Banned happy

You know Admin banned Happy he might've in the past done stuff but leaving like this proves your immaturity to the fact he might have grown up a bit maturing because he's been given the job.

The only one starting drama seems to be you with this public I'm leaving because someone that wasn't me got promoted.

People can and do change try seeing that.

No the only one starting drama is people replying with insults i didnt even list the moderator. Anyways you are free to think what you want ill be clicking off this site for good soon all the further hate in this thread just proves why i should leave. 

Atsuka

Atsuka

Enigmatic Angel

I thought you were leaving yet you're still here complaining. Kindly GTFO with this jealous kid's noise.

mx710oO.png

«Sky's the Limit»

Arc V Shun

Arc V Shun

Ruby Rose

• Preferred Name:Ruby
  • Team:RNJR

Due to certain people becoming a moderator, i will be no longer spending my time on this site. I expected more professional moderators but i guess that's to much to ask. 

The usual case of the salty player who didn't get hired quitting. this sort of behavior only proves that you didn't deserve the position. Codinick isn't perfect but he definitely is qualified for his position. If you're gonna be upset, keep it to yourself instead of trying to be an attention whore bashing on others.

I dont care for the position. I just dont feel he was right for the position, and look at you insulting someone you never met. Yeah not very mature

II'm positive you wouldn't have made any sort of fuss about it if you had been hired too

YANG XIAO LONG
  YwqJBIu.png

In-Game Administrator | Tournament Organizer | Tournament Champion

1ZGfZ7x.png

zepharos

zepharos

Master of Esper

• Preferred Name:Zeph
  • Team:One of the Fallen

No the only one starting drama is people replying with insults i didnt even list the moderator. Anyways you are free to think what you want ill be clicking off this site for good soon all the further hate in this thread just proves why i should leave.

No actually you're starting drama by making this a public display. Which in all honesty isn't making your reason even Valid.

You've ruffled feathers so you should expect some Abrasive responses

Anyways good luck to you, hope you get over this petty thing and rejoin someday. They ABH and good luck with life. Feel free to add me on Facebook if you want to.

Admin Banned happy

Admin Banned happy

The usual case of the salty player who didn't get hired quitting. this sort of behavior only proves that you didn't deserve the position. Codinick isn't perfect but he definitely is qualified for his position. If you're gonna be upset, keep it to yourself instead of trying to be an attention whore bashing on others.

You're wrong am not salty, i dont care for the position, just with past drama i didnt thing he should have been hired its that simple but you can over think it if you like. Also so much hate filled in this thread its sicking. 

To the people saying to leave i am but spending 30mins left on here to responding to people slandering me.

I understand my message could come off as harsh but it was not my intention for it. 

To the further hate in this thread: stop being so hate filled towards someone you never met. All the insults are coming from immature kids mistake my intentions.

Arc V Shun

Arc V Shun

Ruby Rose

• Preferred Name:Ruby
  • Team:RNJR

You're wrong am not salty, i dont care for the position, just with past drama i didnt thing he should have been hired its that simple but you can over think it if you like. Also so much hate filled in this thread its sicking. 

To the people saying to leave i am but spending 30mins left on here to responding to people slandering me.

I understand my message could come off as harsh but it was not my intention for it. 

To the further hate in this thread: stop being so hate filled towards someone you never met. All the insults are coming from immature kids mistake my intentions.

1) Yes you do care for the position.

2) Basing it on his past drama is bs. would you want someone to judge you on your mistakes in the past when you've clearly changed and are now a better person? zepharos mentioned the same thing and you completely ignored it 

3) Whether you have the intention to be harsh or not, we both know this post was unnecessary. you were seeking someone to pay attention to you and it just brought you problems 

4) If you were expecting people to read your post and not react with hate, you were kidding yourself. go back and reread it yourself and you just might see how ignorant it sounds

YANG XIAO LONG
  YwqJBIu.png

In-Game Administrator | Tournament Organizer | Tournament Champion

1ZGfZ7x.png

SeaKissed

SeaKissed

So much bitching. May you grow up my brotha. Just a position. A chat moderator position nonetheless. The people who were picked did a good job in the interview and application. Codinick passed because he fits in what they were looking for in a chat moderator. "immature" is this thread,  so please if you leaving. Leave for sure and not respond to shit. Cause you still here, why? Farewell Thread is a place where you write some shit, @ ur fans, and go. Never look back my brotha. Hurry now.

oh wait u introducing yourself, my bad. "Bye" -- Introduction. Very Strong Logic my brotha. Welcome to the forums. 

Edited by SeaKissed, 03 September 2016 - 05:56 PM.

Visionx

Visionx

Sana Minatozaki

We don't just hire "anyone". Take notes from the feedback and you might get the position next time if the spot matters to you. Also, wrong section friend.
Posted Image

Miror B.

Miror B.

DOST THOU EVEN LIFT, BRAH!?

What a jealous whining little bitch. Bye, nobody.

Just leave already. Honestly you are just proving what we all know by staying here and continuing to "defend yourself". Also in response to "not right for the position"

Neither of you are doing anyone any favors.

ABH, reasons aside, here's hoping you do well wherever you go. Kinda enjoyed your company in chat so here's hoping you come back someday.

aQKKSna.png

Think about this for a bit:

'DN experience' indicates how much sensual pleasure you give to your partner. If you play with your deck well, and give the other person a good time, then everyone can get a good experience out of it.

Tyrant

Tyrant

Veteran Member

Ok if you're gonna be weird and contact me on discord im just gonna bring this back to this thread.

Wanna know why I leave hate? Cos you're being an attention seeking whore, acting out of jealousy and nothing more. Its especially sad on your part since its for something as trivial as chat mod.

And I don't care if you didn't insult me first or whatever your stupid logic is. You post bullshit, im gonna say its bullshit.

Edit: Lol, block me on discord because I made you feel so insecure. Nice job ABH.

Edited by Tyrant, 03 September 2016 - 06:36 PM.

I would love to answer your question Beast Eater.

However, I have been banned from the Cyber Dragon Forum. It doesn't surprise.

They exiled and ridiculed Albert Einstein similarly.

But draw cards is not that good anyway

SeaKissed

SeaKissed

You are making the situation worse, can you keep calm tyrant? Keep your dramas to yourselves please. It's alright to be salty about not getting a position, but don't question other people's success on the matter. That's the only issue. Don't hype this into something bigger than that people by making him look like a bad person. If you leaving though, leave OP. That's what a Farewell thread is for, don't use it for something to complain about and then come back. If it was a mistake, welcome back. 

hazmah

hazmah

Infinity

So much bitching. May you grow up my brotha. Just a position. A chat moderator position nonetheless. The people who were picked did a good job in the interview and application. Codinick passed because he fits in what they were looking for in a chat moderator. "immature" is this thread,  so please if you leaving. Leave for sure and not respond to shit. Cause you still here, why? Farewell Thread is a place where you write some shit, @ ur fans, and go. Never look back my brotha. Hurry now.

oh wait u introducing yourself, my bad. "Bye" -- Introduction. Very Strong Logic my brotha. Welcome to the forums. 

You are making the situation worse, can you keep calm tyrant? Keep your dramas to yourselves please. It's alright to be salty about not getting a position, but don't question other people's success on the matter. That's the only issue. Don't hype this into something bigger than that people by making him look like a bad person. If you leaving though, leave OP. That's what a Farewell thread is for, don't use it for something to complain about and then come back. If it was a mistake, welcome back. 

What? O.o And yes, you may have possibly been calm, but you weren't making the situation any better lol. Also, he never actually brought up a name, he just simply stated he disagreed with something that happened. And while, yes, the community would know who it is, by not stating the name he didn't make it any bigger than it should've been. 

Anyway, while I disagree with your opinion, I recognize that it's your opinion and that you are free to do what you want based on that.

Good luck in your future ventures and au revoir. 

Edited by hazmah, 03 September 2016 - 08:06 PM.

"Join DNF Mafia now and make DNF great again!" - haz 2k16

Excuse me what the shit?

"To be able to bust ass for a comrade was nothing. But to help a comrade dig out shit, that would be true love."

- Yi Yun (TMW)

7.jpg

Hazmahs_Sig.jpg

Atsuka

Atsuka

Enigmatic Angel

Neither of you are doing anyone any favors.

ABH, reasons aside, here's hoping you do well wherever you go. Kinda enjoyed your company in chat so here's hoping you come back someday.

Not intended to be doing anyone any favors, just like how this thread does no one any favors. Just complaining from some jealous kid.

mx710oO.png

«Sky's the Limit»

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Farewell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.