27 replies to this topic

chaos.knight199

chaos.knight199

tfw this site is still sorta alive

• Preferred Name:CK
  • Team:[Q4] Quadrifoglio

POPULAR

It’s the end of the line now.

Not just for me, but for the site in general. Ever since the copyright issues back in March 2016, the site’s days have been numbered. DN is now gone (probably for good) and DNF is only a shell of its former self, still struggling to survive. I don’t know when DNF will be completely done, but even if it still tries to operate even with a small userbase, it’s going to be a walking corpse anyway. If you think I am too pessimistic, then by all means, try your best to revive the site. Prove me wrong. In fact I would be glad if any of you could do so. But it is in your best interest to stop spending time on something meaningless. Maybe if you are glad to just operate a small community, you can stay and enjoy your time here. That’s your choice. But I have other things to do. I do not have the faith, nor do I have the will to continue.

I really wanted to somehow help this forum, which I spent so much time on, revive. But even now, we still could not have registrations be re-opened. The forum could only depend on its hardcore userbase to survive, which is diminishing day by day. Furthermore, Yugioh no longer interests me. It’s been a month since I even last went on Devpro. The game is stagnant, the pro competition is not attractive, and there’s just not much fulfillment from winning games anymore. I don’t think I should remain as an inactive Super Moderator if I have barely any interest to help out with Yugioh discussions anymore or a willingness to commit precious time.

Those are basically my reasons for leaving. But I have a lot of things to say about my tenure here and the site’s operation and administration in general. I couldn’t really have said a lot of these things due to my position, but now that I am quitting, I figure it is in your best interest to know what I think of everything as a whole.

My own tenure:
Tl;dr: I was hired as a TO by TamA back in October 2012 and subsequently gained various positions throughout the forums and DN (including Super Mod), ending with Senior Admin in February 2016. I was one of the last 4 seniors to be hired by this site. The only positions (besides head administrator) that I have never obtained were Ruling Guru and Trade Boss, though I was considered for Ruling Guru at one point. If you don’t want to read my full history, skip this section and read the next one.

I don’t really have much to say about my tenure as Chat Mod or WA, except that they were quite boring as they involved doing boring, repetitive tasks. However, I am glad that Joco allowed me to host DNTCS once.

Before I became TO, I created DNYCS along with FluffyGrenades as an unofficial tournament and it gained huge popularity in the community. I was able to make it an official tournament after Quincymccoy’s DN Grand Tour ended in 2013, starting off with nearly 1000 participants in DNYCS Pittsburgh thanks to DN front page advertising (though that ended up as a disaster). In the same year, I was also made Head TO by !Bane along with Guybrushthreepwood, though due to Guybrush’s lack of activity, I became the real leader of the tournament scene. I left DNYCS to 7hhzz7 after I considered quitting back in late December 2013, though getting Super Mod in 2014 changed my idea.

I was really disturbed when the TOs were considering handing DNYCS over to amateur TOs when I wanted to host the tournament again, though thankfully I was able to regain control for a short while before 7hhzz7 took over again. To me, DNYCS is something that will always remain as my pride, even though I made mistakes.
As for lives, I really disliked hosting them since I never had the will to commit several hours in a row to host lives. I tried hosting them, but they honestly felt like a burden. I’m sure many other TOs felt this way as well, hence live hosting was not that strong. But the problem was that lives were the most wanted type of tournament, so we were constantly hiring new TOs who had the will to host lives. They would come in, do a lot, burn out, and quit, and we repeated the cycle again and again, up until dluc came and somehow kept magically hosting lives, seemingly as if he was never bored by it. I have quite a couple of things to say about dluc, but I will save that or later. As for the problem itself, I felt that there wasn’t really a solution unless live hosts could receive some form of reward, but awards from BLS were completely out of the question. It was a huge disappointment that DN could barely offer any rewards to its staff (apart from customs). Even then, BLS hesitated to give rewards for either forum staff or tournament-winning teams. DNYCS was fortunate to have had customs rewards. As for this issue, I will discuss it in further detail later on as well.

Eventually, I lost the will to host anything apart from DNYCS, and even then it was becoming a heavier burden as I gradually lost interest in the game. I quitted once in September 2015, right after quitting WA earlier on, but then came back as TO after Zeh quit to help rebuild the team. Eventually I *was* retired by the staff for lack of activity other than DNYCS, which 7hhzz7 took over again. No, I did not explicitly say I wanted to be retired for the second time around. I was made to retire.

As for mod, I am extremely grateful to !Bane aka Mephisto Pheles for hiring me after I got rejected back in May 2013. Prior to applying for mod in May 2013, FluffyGrenades, Skullvarnish, and I proposed a section reform for the site to VantageSP. The PM was not answered, but after FluffyGrenades was hired as Super Mod, the sections were largely reformed under our recommendations back then. Furthermore, my suggestion to copy DGz’s deck discussion section was also implemented. As for the Bane/Mephisto Pheles controversy, it was a shame that many of his progressive reforms ultimately came to a halt.

I was promoted to Super Mod in May 2014 and in April 2015, after all of the staff drama, I was made Head Super Mod due to Quincymccoy’s departure. I can’t say I was proud of my tenure as Super Mod, as by the time I became one, I lost a lot of the will to reform the site into the ideal vision I had. I did a lot of hirings as Super Mod. Remember those long interviews? I got the idea of interviews from the WAs and implemented them in the TO scene. After I got hired as Super Mod, interviews became our way of hiring for mods as well. I guess that’s the only real legacy I left off even though I tried to do other things as well.

As for admin, my early career went through a lot of troubles due to my amateur mistakes. At that point I was pretty much doomed to never become senior admin. But at least I made it before DN was done!

As an admin, I did have to deal with users who were completely illogical, rude, and full of malicious intent. But most people I dealt with were very reasonable individuals willing to learn from their mistakes. Granted, the human mind remembers more bad things than good things and many users will not forget how they were mistreated by some admins, but it is necessary to remember that most admins and users are good human beings. That’s all I have to say.

My thoughts on the upper staff (Heads, Supers):
Forgive me if I have misunderstandings or am being unreasonably harsh. You are free to criticize my thoughts or correct my understandings, but I will still have to say it.

The upper staff was really stagnant. In all honesty, during the time I was here, barely anything was done by the head administration to change things around. There were occasional improvements on DN and updates for DNF, but most of the time the head admins were never present for us during my early days here. The situation greatly improved with the hiring of new heads, but the old guard, which still remained on their seats, continued to be virtually gone from the site. I felt like the head administration’s problems ultimately lie with BLS himself not willing to put his full trust in other people. DN had ample opportunities to improve itself, but BLS’s lack of trust for other programmers and his inability to commit to improving the site resulted in the stagnation. DN lacked rewards for its supporters other than customs, and the forum staff got nothing in return at all. Not even the TOs who dedicated hours to lives. Not even tournament winners who put in blood and sweat to win official tournaments. In the end they had to rely on unofficial tournaments for rewards. Granted, BLS did not want donations to decrease, but it was not like those people were going to donate anyway. I feel like BLS did not exploit these opportunities to make his site more attractive, and it’s a big shame he was unable to do so before the closure of DN.

As for the drama back in early 2015, I have to say that I was really in fear at that point. Since I supported 7hhzz7 a lot, I feared that I might become a persecuted target. Many people who resented the upper staff were fired for the most awful reasons ever. At that point, I figured that the best choice for myself was to shut up, since anything that I said could be used against me. I was criticized for being a coward by various people, but to me, sacrificing myself just to attack the head administration was useless since I could at least contribute to solving DN’s problems if I stayed in the staff. I respect the courage of those who stood up against what they saw as injustice. But I do not necessarily support the ways that they took, be it leaking staff chats etc. I guess their decisions ultimately stirred up the crowd and compelled BLS to take action, but they were no longer able to contribute to the site as a whole (other than those who were wronged).

As for the dluc23 fiasco back in summer 2016, I realized that the userbase and lower staff's distrust towards the upper staff was so huge that something had to be done. Dluc's attack on Dan by abusing the trust of other head admins to gain access to what he should not have ever gained was often justified by claims such as "dluc only did it after DN was gone and did not actually intend to hurt DN" and "he did it for the community and fought against Dan's abuse." That's not how you deal with things you don't like. In the end I could care less that he was an IP ban evader. People change and I saw improvement in a lot of people. But his decision to wreck havoc on the site that everyone loved via abusing the trust of a head admin who went through a lot of tough things in his own life just tells me how he completely lacks the morals that a decent person should have. @ dluc23 I don't have anything against you, really. I respect all the work that you have done for the site. Although I was personally not very happy that you specifically targeted me as well and tried to just shrug it off by saying "you had to do it." I will forgive, but I will not forget how you chose to harm this community at its dying breath. 

Now, in defense of Dan, I believe that a lot of attacks on him were based on conspiracy theories. From my perspective, the merging of the Org with DNF did not have any malicious intents. DN was pretty much done and merging the community with the Org would have been mutually beneficial as the Org gets the DNF staff's vast experience and a vibrant community, while DNF gets access to respectable members of the whole Yugioh community. I do agree that Dan did not necessarily have the best PR image and he could have tidied up his comments on various issues better. I will leave it at that. 

My comments for specific people:
Bosses and Colleagues:
Black Luster Soldier : Thank you for creating this site. It was a huge amount of work from you and I enjoyed your site a lot. Shame it could not have gone further. It had a lot of potential.
Konta Tsukino / Miles Prower / @whateveraccountyouareusing: Thank you for hiring me as a Senior before the end. Our relation was not perfect, but I'm not one who wants to keep bad memories. I will remember your positive side.
Asherpotter : You hired me as admin, I believe? Thanks for giving me all of your trust.
SavrCosmicFighter : You could probably care less but your training meant a lot for me. 
Dan : I hope you can keep the Yugioh community in general thriving. I know there is a lot of hate for you all around, but I don't find you to be a bad person. I find a lot of the attacks on you to be really unfair. Just be careful with power. It can do good but also a lot of harm. 
bilaterus : You were one of the best head administrator I've ever worked with. I appreciate your attitude, your knowledge, and your passion and I wish you the best.
Atomic Nightmare: It's a shame because initially I didn't find you to be that bad of a person. I wish you the best. 
Skulblaka98 : I don't know if it's just me or anything, but I felt like your ways of behaving really changed ever since you got head admin. I know DN is done for now, but I do sincerely hope that you look back into your old ways. 
Argor42 : Sorry but... Can I call you lolito one last time? I know you don't like it but...
AntiTcb : I'm glad to see you living well right now. Be strong. 
The Detonator TamA : I really wished you two could have been more active.
quincymccoy : We've known each other way back in 2012 and I actually feared you back then, even though you were only a greenmin! I thought you'd ban me if I talked smack about you back in that archetype tournament! I'd like to thank you for recommending me as TO to TamA and for supporting my career. You were a great super mod and a good headmin. I wish you the best on DNF even though I remain pessimistic. 
@7hhzz7 : We did have our differences and misunderstandings, but I never had any hostility towards you. You are my best hire in my career and I always supported you to advance in the staff hierarchy, believing that you could do things better than most, if not all, of us. I did wish that you trusted me more, because lack of feedback from you really made me feel like I could not make the best out of your ideas. I appreciate how you made DNYCS better than what I could have done. 
Ultimate lol : I guess you outlasted me.
@skullvarnish : I do not agree with what you did, but I respect your spirit. I respect how you cared about this site as a whole.
@Ahim de Famille : I do hope you didn't actually do anything that would disappoint me, if you know what I mean there. Other than that, you were great to play with and work with. 
@LightPhenix : I appreciate our relationship, but I want you to know that power is not the end. It is merely the means to an end. 
@Redeyes32111 : I guess we'll league whenever you're available.
@ocelet : enjoyed dueling with you back in the DN League when I was a scrub. 
Staff Team: I'm not against any of you staying here but don't let DNF be everything for you. As for the retired ones, enjoy your RLs. 
Ex-admins: Most of you were a pleasure to work with. Shoutouts to @Sjir-sama , @DemFiends , @MANGEYHUNTER , @NeoReaper4444 , @The First Sin , @Various others whom I enjoyed working with. 
@Ghost-k : I respect you, but I do not necessarily agree with everything you think about certain people. Still, you were a pleasure to work with. 

Pals: 
@Discord : Let's keep leaguing. IDK if you bother to check DNF anymore, but man up and play ranked. Get gold. Get what you deserve. 
@Bloody Kiss : THAT 1V2 AND JUKE ON LB
@Kirschire : We don't really talk that much anymore but you were my best co-captain. Long live Q4.
@Cosmos. : You suck. Git gud. 
@Kyonaru : Ya I admit ur good.
@TFS people: Thank you for giving me my first family on this site. Shouts to @! ! ! Nannerpuss @Kouijin @Menace @(GON) Blitzkrieg @Night's Light
@Others who were either on my team or had great relations with me: Most of you were great people. If not, then I probably forgot about you. I don't enjoy hating on others. 

Lastly:
@FluffyGrenades : It's a huge disappointment to see you leave since we both had ambitious dreams for the site. It's my failure for not making these dreams come true. I think you honestly could have done a better job than me had you retained your passion for Yugioh. I don't know if you still visit this site or not, but if you do happen to see this, please add me back on League. I'm still bad but no longer a scrub. 
Also Wind-Up Magician is semi-limited now. 

I guess that’s all I have to say for now.

I might occasionally pop up (ideally on an alt, but since new accounts can't be made, it will have to be here).

@ Menace13
@blitzkrieg...

Edited by chaos.knight199, 12 September 2016 - 09:57 PM.

Most Helpful Forum Staff Member 2013 - Thanks for all of your support!

Ex-Head Super Moderator | Ex-In-Game Senior Administrator | Ex-Appeal/Report Handler

Ex-Head Tournament Organizer and Ex-War Adjudicator

Posted Image

"Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light." ~Norman B. Rice

7hhzz7

7hhzz7

<span style="color:#66ffcc;font-weight:bold">»

Thanks for the support & praise CK. I've tried to do the best I can as my time as TO and trying to help in more ways outside of that. There's been times where I couldn't trust a lot of staff with things & that's why I was like that. Sorry for that. Good luck with life & try not to "cross" the line  :rolleyes:

CyBlade

CyBlade

/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ At least I went out in a blaze of Glory

• Preferred Name:Savage
  • Team:Legacy Invaders [DevPRO]

Goodbye Ck. This sucks.. I really looked forward to our chance of creating a Darklord discussion. I failed and I'm sorry i made that mistake to get demoted in your presence it's a huge regret and it will always will be. Thank you for your service here. Please message me your discord to stay in touch. Adios my friend.

Edited by CyBlade, 12 September 2016 - 10:50 PM.

1Mq4yKy.png

Some memories never fade..

[1:34 AM] CloudParameters: Don't leave me. I get bored without you.

Leader Of [Oz] Ozone Hosting Team l

MANGEYHUNTER

MANGEYHUNTER

Occasional Stuff-Up

• Preferred Name:Matt
  • Team:Team Blaka

Farewell friend we were apart of the same senior wave at the end, we worked hard for it and you deserved it after 3 years. I could tell the time was coming with your decrease in activity and it's a shame to see you go but I know you'll pop in every now and then. Let's not see this as the end but the beginning of a new chapter.

I'm currently on my phone but when I get home you better believe you are getting a John Cena salute.

EDIT: I'm hoooooooooooooooooooome

John-Cena-Salute.jpg

Former Senior Administrator | Former Ban Appeal/Abuse Report Handler | Moderator (Pokemon)

[1:11:39 AM] (bilaterus): btw y'all suck butts and I too also suck butts and like men

tumblr_inline_n70dlhnelf1qkyv8m.gif

Sanger Zonvolt

Sanger Zonvolt

Anime Master

• Team:(none)

As a new staffer, I know that you and I haven't had any time to really learn much about each other, and even before I was a mod we didn't talk at all. However, I think you and I share a lot of sentiments. I myself find the game a bit stale (Heck, had a 0/0 W/L rate on DN), and without a simulator to call our own, you're right to say we have little to offer that other sites can't offer other than our community. Call me optimistic, heck call me naive (I probably deserve it), but I believe that having a strong community is the greatest factor in keeping a site like this alive. I won't promise to magically restore the site when you can or boost our community's size, especially given that I'm not modding a section relevant to competitive play. Even I'm not that wide-eyed and naive. However, I'll at least promise to do what I can to see if I can't contribute to keeping the site around long enough for Konami to fix the game and give you a place to return to. Feel free to come back if you're up to it, and hopefully when you do, DNF will at least be just a bit bigger when you left

New to competitive YGO? Check out this thread for details on our tutoring server: http://forum.dueling...erver-now-open/

zepharos

zepharos

Master of Esper

• Preferred Name:Zeph
  • Team:One of the Fallen

Bye CK good luck with life.

You said a lot here that made sense and is true. Good luck dude.

Arc V Shun

Arc V Shun

Ruby Rose

• Preferred Name:Ruby
  • Team:RNJR

CK That was an extremely relateable post. I agree that it's a shame that were in a community in which voicing out your opinion runs suck strong risks. I've always taken the same approach as you of trying to make a change rather than continuously complaining about my grievances. I certainly have not been perfect but nobody is. I'm glad you did so much for the site as you were one of the people I really looked up to. While it's hard to see hope sometimes, I haven't quite given up on  DNF yet and will continue to be patient for the time being hoping things change. good luck with your life and stay cool.

john-cena-military-salute-wallpaper-2733

YANG XIAO LONG
  YwqJBIu.png

In-Game Administrator | Tournament Organizer | Tournament Champion

1ZGfZ7x.png

MANGEYHUNTER

MANGEYHUNTER

Occasional Stuff-Up

• Preferred Name:Matt
  • Team:Team Blaka

john-cena-military-salute-wallpaper-2733

OI that's my thing mate.

Former Senior Administrator | Former Ban Appeal/Abuse Report Handler | Moderator (Pokemon)

[1:11:39 AM] (bilaterus): btw y'all suck butts and I too also suck butts and like men

tumblr_inline_n70dlhnelf1qkyv8m.gif

genexwrecker

genexwrecker

BAN ALL VENDING MACHINES

Didn't tag me after all the stalking I did.....what the hell?

See ya mate you were a good staff member.

lDfQq7q.png
Never forget Lightning Laxus! Dn Admin 2-20-14 until 7-6-14

Interested in a donation code? Tag me in Ragequit stories thread with a ragequit screenshot of me and I might consider it based on how funny it is.
6b964zP.jpg

A4ENrSU.png

caymon77

caymon77

The 1st imperial Prince of Bariura and true successor to the emp

welp. Rip chaos knight. Good luck in life.

You dont happen to have a discord do you? if so, what is it?

A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of fucks I do not give.

slick_style_userbar_by_zoisitesarugaki-d

Vu9r091.png23k1Cw9.png

​

yugi's boss 20

yugi's boss 20

Captain of the DNF ShipGirl Fleet.

• Team:[KQOG]

i remember that you were the first admin that chewed me out for breaking a rule. after that i didn't break any rules again except for one time. thanks and bye.

tumblr_nvq8mgTqMd1tkuvw7o10_400.jpg74720-suo.jpg

tumblr_nfy9xzvueH1siqj7yo1_400.jpg214bfc02b472ff27f739c907244dd215.jpg

My trade thread http://forum.dueling...1916/?p=2391081 former leader KQOG (Temporarily disbanded)

chaos.knight199

chaos.knight199

tfw this site is still sorta alive

• Preferred Name:CK
  • Team:[Q4] Quadrifoglio

i remember that you were the first admin that chewed me out for breaking a rule. after that i didn't break any rules again except for one time. thanks and bye.

ur sig is pushing it but love live is gud

Most Helpful Forum Staff Member 2013 - Thanks for all of your support!

Ex-Head Super Moderator | Ex-In-Game Senior Administrator | Ex-Appeal/Report Handler

Ex-Head Tournament Organizer and Ex-War Adjudicator

Posted Image

"Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light." ~Norman B. Rice

Kyonaru

Kyonaru

"Persona!"

I know I'm good. (^:

EDIT: I'm so good I've never even bothered to make a farewell thread because I know everyone still tells tales about my legend. Kappa

Also d'aww, u put me in the pals section. :'[
didn't have to fren, get a like

Edited by Kyonaru, 14 September 2016 - 07:35 AM.

Juji Kabane

Juji Kabane

consultant and creative director

• Preferred Name:Dr. Engima
  • Team:Leader: Death Monger

Thank you for all your years of hard work.

And I'm sorry we never got to see eye to eye.

But at the end of the day. Were good people.

Be safe, have fun, and no worries. This forum will rise again.
Abilities: Regeneration, Time Vortex Manipulator.
Race: Time Lord.
Home World: Gallifrey.
Weapon: Sonic Sword.
Wears: Suit, Tie, Sneakers and gloves all white.

darkmaster1415

darkmaster1415

Veteran Member

• Team:None
Farewell man.

zoruax

zoruax

Jebem ti mater

• Team:[TDS] The Demons

You made a Hugh Mungus impact on DN. Gbye broski

Edited by zoruax, 15 September 2016 - 04:05 PM.

giphy.gif

Jar of Greed

Jar of Greed

Draw 1 card.

You were a good staff member.

I'll always remember the Q4 memories aha.

Peace brah.

Ghost-k

Ghost-k

They don't think it be like it is, but it do

• Team:TLCK

Accidentally opened up DNF and i got tagged. <3 u CK

Posted Image
Welcome to the team Dluc23!
Posted Image
Sonary: If you can't drive a car with auto-cruise on don't try to fly a jet

[6:52:14 AM] Mugen Daas: If anyone ever says "I fixed Shaddolls" again, I will personally write them a very angry letter explaining that firstly they have not. Then I shall explain why they have not. Furthermore should that person state anything based upon the results of under 1000 games of testing, I will douse them in water before decreeing them henceforth banished to the Shadow Realm
[6:52:42 AM] Mugen Daas: Kind Regards, Mugen.
Eyes Wide Shut: Well, if you juxtapose yourself with the general community of DN, you are the second coming of Dueling Jesus
Eyes Wide Shut: Pro plays

LightPhenix

LightPhenix

御粗末!

Thanks for starting me up and thanks for everything you've done to DN & DNF, though it's a shame things couldn't turn to the better in the past two years forum-wise.

Posted Image

ocelet

ocelet

Team Popplio

• Team:Knights of the Round Table

Goodbye friend. One of the guys that I've known for the longest time here :(

We had a lot of fun, thanks for the memories.

(MTA&MTA2 <3)

Edited by ocelet, 16 September 2016 - 10:57 AM.

| In-Game Administrator | Moderator | Former Tournament Organizer |

"Play Hard Or Get Rekt."  - Ahim de Famille 

"The Good Always Win." - PANATHINAIKOS BC

PmQWVRi.png

FRC7NYR.png

Emolga_18

Emolga_18

Lady Noire's Secretary

• Preferred Name:Secretary-san
  • Team:[VS] Volt Switch (Captain)

I remember your last words to me that I still lack leadership but I can still pursue the strong side of leadership and maybe, just maybe become a mod in the future just like you did. Goodbye CK! You were one of the awesome super mods that I've ever met on this site. I may not have been tagged but of course you really knew me from the start. I hope you will come back though! I salute you!

yUNdhTP.png

EH25VeG.png

SolemnNotice

SolemnNotice

Lusterous Wielder

• Preferred Name:Kurami Tseru (NGNL)

I remember your last words to me that I still lack leadership but I can still pursue the strong side of leadership and maybe, just maybe become a mod in the future just like you did. Goodbye CK! You were one of the awesome super mods that I've ever met on this site. I may not have been tagged but of course you really knew me from the start. I hope you will come back though! I salute you!

#TeamInstinct

Sorry, I had to do this when I saw that profile pic on the front page.

Find a card that can ___                     Tin Goldfish and Maxx C for sale

FREE MONEY! Sign Up For Swagbucks: Get Amazon Gift Cards For Surveys:

I've gotten 4 total Booster Boxes from Swagbucks

If you haven't noticed, Instant Fusion is basically a cup of noodles. Interesting, right?

Cosmos.

Cosmos.
  • Team:Quadrifoglio
melon in 2016 lul

Devotedness

Devotedness

<span style="color: yellow"><b>Rescue Kitt

See ya CK.  Never talked with you much, but you seem like a really cool guy.  I'll remember you as that anime-loving, league-playing super mod xD  Thank you so much for hiring me as a mod.

Discord

Discord

Wind Waker

People still log onto this?

Bye felicia, cya on Discord. Hehexd

yVn1WdO.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Farewell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.