Long overdue but just got around to doing it

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

topdeckedeeznutso_o

topdeckedeeznutso_o

God of Infernity

• Preferred Name:Kalin
  • Team:Leader of {SoS}

So this may be like 4 months maybe 5 overdue but ehh,never was good with timing anything.Anyways,been thinking on this awhile now but I think it's time to make it official so yea,maybe someday I'll return maybe not who knows honestly(music got the best of me but hey chasing the dream worth it).After on and off being apart of DN/F for near 4 years,god only knows what can happen from here.

@Zepharos-Mate,we been thru some shit the past 3 years together and god was it a roller coaster ride but one fun roller coaster fr.You were even b4 SoS one of my favorite people to talk to and one of the most chill people on here.Keep your head up mate and yea you got my discord so don't be a stranger lol

@Luckmaster-You may never see this but it's cool,mate everytime I still think of that GOM vs SoS war and how much you changed after my flipout on you.You really surprised the piss outta me,keep up the good work on Discord and IRL mate.

@hazmah-I still think you would've stayed on forums and never warred had it not been for me.You were one of my fav students when you aren't being a jackass.One day maybe we'll see if you can actually beat me in Pokemon but that's another topic for a long Discord arguement lol.

@The Exiled Tombstone-one of my favorite admins period,you were chill af and a good duelist at the same time,can't recall a bad war duel with you ever tbh.

@Down in Flames-one of the few people I already knew from my FM days,still chill as hell and a decent dude overall.GL with life man

@topdeckedbls/bluewheel-So weird tagging an ip banned acc that happens to be my old one but it's whatever.Nate I remember joking with Gus the day we handed you the account that me and Gus were the beasts but you'd be the famous one,guess I was right.One of the coolest people I had the pleasure of dealing with on here tbh.still shocked you handed the account back after you quit but it's cool.

@-Mani,one of the first niggs who was actually able to piss me off during wars lol,anyways you been one of my fav people period,a pain at times but nowhereas bad as hazzy's ass.Anyways GL mate with life

God there's alot of ppl to tag for real and I could mention legit 90 people but that's alot of tagging.Anyways if you weren't tagged,don't freak,I didn't forget you I'm just lazy as hell.Anyways til next time mates,dueces and remember,don't vote Hilary.

Edited by topdeckedeeznutso_o, 28 October 2016 - 03:38 PM.

The Exiled Tombstone

The Exiled Tombstone

Something deep and witty.

• Team:[EX] The Exile

man it was good knowing you. glad i was able to impact someone positively with my time on dn.

see you on dueling book  ;)))))) 

LUCKMASTER

LUCKMASTER

- Fusion Elite -

• Team:Knight Of The Round Table

Thanks man. I'll see you in Discord.

Posted Image[
Posted Image
Posted Image

zepharos

zepharos

Master of Esper

• Preferred Name:Zeph
  • Team:One of the Fallen

I'll talk to you on Discord man.

and yea we've been through Hell and back together dude. No joke we've seen so much stuff.

solopolo

solopolo

We Are All Evil

Are you implying you're a trump supporter? :kappa:
You need to get discord though we must talk moar

I hate a lot of things. If you want to know if I hate something and why i hate it: http://forum.dueling...solopolo-hates/

Bqw3q09.jpg21.jpg

solo.jpg

Planet God Mars

Planet God Mars

• Pip

if she catch me cheating ill never tell her sorry

hazmah

hazmah

Infinity

Cya man, it's been a long two years together. We've been in an active forum, watched it die, make it active again and then watch it die again. Good times.

I'll see you around on discord, and let's be real me>u in pokemon kappa 

"Join DNF Mafia now and make DNF great again!" - haz 2k16

Excuse me what the shit?

"To be able to bust ass for a comrade was nothing. But to help a comrade dig out shit, that would be true love."

- Yi Yun (TMW)

7.jpg

Hazmahs_Sig.jpg

DieHardGiantsFan

DieHardGiantsFan

• Team:SoS - Co-leader

well... shit way to go and make me cry.... one of my last ties and vestiges to online yugioh... now what?? DX lol i'll see your ass on discord also is there even a relevant discord chat anymore... you deleted the NA one ages ago and i never joined the envision one which i presume was deleted... XD

SoS Recruitment Thread:

http://forum.dueling...uitment-thread/

Juji Kabane

Juji Kabane

consultant and creative director

• Preferred Name:Dr. Engima
  • Team:Leader: Death Monger

May the force be with you always.

Come back and chat.

I'm sorry we did not get a chance to chat. Your really cool.
Abilities: Regeneration, Time Vortex Manipulator.
Race: Time Lord.
Home World: Gallifrey.
Weapon: Sonic Sword.
Wears: Suit, Tie, Sneakers and gloves all white.

zepharos

zepharos

Master of Esper

• Preferred Name:Zeph
  • Team:One of the Fallen

well... shit way to go and make me cry.... one of my last ties and vestiges to online yugioh... now what?? DX lol i'll see your ass on discord also is there even a relevant discord chat anymore... you deleted the NA one ages ago and i never joined the envision one which i presume was deleted... XD

Theirs my server on Discord which we gather In.

Emolga_18

Emolga_18

Lady Noire's Secretary

• Preferred Name:Secretary-san
  • Team:[VS] Volt Switch (Captain)

We may have not been close, but I have to say you're one of the good players in here and I want you to teach me sometimes but there's a reason I can't right now. Anyways, farewell and maybe you can come back sometime. Maybe you can get in touch with me in Discord. See you around!

yUNdhTP.png

EH25VeG.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Farewell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.