Photo

3rd time's the charm. Game over for me.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ocelet

ocelet

Team Popplio

• Team:Knights of the Round Table

You see, I came to DNF 4 (almost 5) years ago. August 3rd would've marked 5 years on Dueling Network for me. Alas, it was not meant to be. I've made many good friends here. Friends that I had fun with for hours and hours on here, DNF, and Skype. I've had many fond memories here, and I'll never forget all of my friends I've made. But I feel as the times of me playing Yu-Gi-Oh! For 10 hours a day is over. If something similar to DN pops up I may be interested, but nothing short of that will be good enough.

It was such a joyous experience to be apart of the DNF staff. I learned many new thing about professionalism (imagine that), and being a staff member was great. Ever since the TO position was open, I'd always wanted to be apart of it. It took a lot of perseverance and hard work, but I finally achieved that dream. Imagine how I felt when I was told I'd gotten the moderator position as well! I digress. That wasn't enough. I turned my attention to the actual rules and mechanics of the game. My goal was to be an Administrator. At the very least, I wanted to be competent at the game and have knowledge of its many nuances. So that being said, I began to study. I'd never done well at the Admin Exam. Hell, I'd never scored higher than 7/20. So how would I learn all that I needed to learn? That began when I had the idea to begin a sort of study group for mechanics and rulings. A great idea, in hindsight. Cosmos was also very interested in the idea, so we began the search of likeminded individuals to join us. But we wouldn't go far with adequate teachers. @bilaterus @Dan @Magi Magi Girl and other admins were willing to help us. By the time the admin Exam came around (Feb 2016, we were ready. It took 8 months, but we were confident. I was the first to take the exam, and I passed with a 16/20 score. Telling everyone and being subsequently interviewed and hired that same day was probably the highlight of my career. But that is just one of my many stories. Stories that I won't forget.

It's been a great time. Find me on Discord if you want to talk. Thanks for the memories.

| In-Game Administrator | Moderator | Former Tournament Organizer |

"Play Hard Or Get Rekt."  - Ahim de Famille 

"The Good Always Win." - PANATHINAIKOS BC

PmQWVRi.png

FRC7NYR.png

Krokoza

Krokoza

Junk

You have terrible taste in starters but you're a good guy. Take care.

j46TSsP.png

QHxfY6k.jpg

Thanks for the epic Ridley sig Leone!

yCfDFIR.png

Amateur Junk 5$, XL Junk 8$

zepharos

zepharos

Master of Esper

• Preferred Name:Zeph
  • Team:One of the Fallen

@ocelet if you read this can we stay in contact via discord?

ocelet

ocelet

Team Popplio

• Team:Knights of the Round Table

@ocelet if you read this can we stay in contact via discord?

Yes

| In-Game Administrator | Moderator | Former Tournament Organizer |

"Play Hard Or Get Rekt."  - Ahim de Famille 

"The Good Always Win." - PANATHINAIKOS BC

PmQWVRi.png

FRC7NYR.png

Juji Kabane

Juji Kabane

consultant and creative director

• Preferred Name:Dr. Engima
  • Team:Leader: Death Monger

Nooooo. ocelet was In my top ten favorite staff memebers.

You were a keeper.

Take care of yourself.

And be safe and have fun.
Abilities: Regeneration, Time Vortex Manipulator.
Race: Time Lord.
Home World: Gallifrey.
Weapon: Sonic Sword.
Wears: Suit, Tie, Sneakers and gloves all white.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Farewell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.