Photo

Long Overdue- Drew's Farewell

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Drewzer44

Drewzer44

Veteran Member

• Team:None

I have been on dn for 4 years now, mainly participating through the war ladder and the tournaments section. Corny as it may be, i will always remember these years as some of the best years of my life. Definitely a lot of good memories and nostalgia associated with DN.

Personal Highlights

-Winning Pockets tourneys and never using the donations (i still have 3 donation codes in my inbox that i never used lol)

-Winning the 2014 war season with Team Ragnarok. (http://forum.dueling...-team-ragnarok/)

(Best team I have ever been a part of, simply put talented, motivated, and knowledgeable players it was an honor watching this team grow through the years, would follow Team Ragnarok to any dueling software if they reformed)

-Being a part of a dueling academy [NA]

-Climbing the rating leaderboard and earning those sweet new avatars and card sleeves

-Waiting 500 hours for an admin to come to my game only to give a ruling that takes like 30 seconds

Special Thanks

@ Grandkitty"] - Started my war career with you and it was a hell of a start. Too bad it ended like it did.

@ topdeckedblso_o - Nice knowing you good luck wherever you are

@Sonary - Thx for letting me in, tank of a leader, passion for warring you definitely deserve the recognition for bringing TR to #1 that season, couldn't have made it without you

@Kor3an Hero - We were going to get first place if DN had not ended that season. I don't care what anyone says.

@Green! - Got to know you for a short time unfortunately but you were honestly one of the chillest leaders and most dedicated leaders I have seen on here.

@dragonsrage666- It's been real man

@SwerveSultan - thank you for educating me on what true cancer is. god bless you son.

@Lost in Illusions - Good duelist, stepped up to the plate when TR had a low point, and although there was some criticism i will always remember that first.

@The Exiled Tombstone - Was fun warring with you during the time I was on EX. Still have that joke you made quoted on my dueling network profile (you know the one lol).

@Ayu~ - Great duelist, very kind leader of a really fun team from what I saw.

@pojokid - Good duelist, testing partner, and really good at wars.

@CyBlade- Very motivated individual, definitely admired the fact that you displayed leadership whether it was through war teams, moderating, or tournaments definitely deserves a mention for what it means.

@Ghost-k - Good duelist, have been with him on multiple teams always has good input and team player

@genexwrecker - Probably the best at rulings, however  the biggest casual i have seen on here, this individual is truly an enigma

@ Foolist - Idk what happened to you but good luck!

@MorphGuy1000 - That one war where u destroyed hat with x-sabers. Absolute savage.

@RustyGloves - Nice knowing you

@Argor42- Great admin and war adjudicator, very helpful

This is most of the people i remembered. definitely forgot a good amount of people but i doubt they will come back to notice.

Parting Words

Although Dueling Network is dead, I won't forget the influence it has had on my life. Whether it was grinding on rated to escape for a bit, or striving to be the very best through wars and tournaments, or even being a part of an academy I enjoyed every minute of it. Although i hope for the future, There will never be another site quite like The Dueling Network.

For the last time,

Drewzer44.

Edited by Drewzer44, 23 December 2016 - 04:59 AM.

official_kitty_of_dnf_userbar_by_zoisite

If you are a Christian and not afraid to admit it, copy and paste this in your sig! God FTW!

dmFuzc4.png

topdeckedlaunchero_o: kekke is the element sodium
topdeckedlaunchero_o: hes not even human
topdeckedlaunchero_o: he is sodium

Juji Kabane

Juji Kabane

consultant and creative director

• Preferred Name:Dr. Engima
  • Team:Leader: Death Monger

Get back here you quiter. I miss you.

Why does everyone move on. Sigh.

Come back soon.
Abilities: Regeneration, Time Vortex Manipulator.
Race: Time Lord.
Home World: Gallifrey.
Weapon: Sonic Sword.
Wears: Suit, Tie, Sneakers and gloves all white.

The Exiled Tombstone

The Exiled Tombstone

Something deep and witty.

• Team:[EX] The Exile

Lmao drew, what was the joke??? I forgot man.

also you got a discord account?

Edited by The Exiled Tombstone, 27 December 2016 - 01:17 PM.

Ayu~

Ayu~

Same tbh.

• Preferred Name:Yuyu

Teehee <3

Drewzer44

Drewzer44

Veteran Member

• Team:None

Lmao drew, what was the joke??? I forgot man.

also you got a discord account?

Ah yes, i forgot, to keep in touch with me discord and skype is Drewzer44

The joke was "If I'm not knee deep in _ _ _ by his dank plays,  Don't let him on the team"  fill in the blank ;) 

official_kitty_of_dnf_userbar_by_zoisite

If you are a Christian and not afraid to admit it, copy and paste this in your sig! God FTW!

dmFuzc4.png

topdeckedlaunchero_o: kekke is the element sodium
topdeckedlaunchero_o: hes not even human
topdeckedlaunchero_o: he is sodium

ZeusGil

ZeusGil

• Preferred Name:Zeus
  • Team:F1RE Emblem

I never got to know you, but hey, wish you luck with life and all that jazz!

I've been busy with life lately as well, but not gonna leave the forums completely yet.

Again, good luck bro! :-D

Ghost-k

Ghost-k

They don't think it be like it is, but it do

• Team:TLCK

osnap @Drewzer44 <3 love u thx for the tag

Posted Image
Welcome to the team Dluc23!
Posted Image
Sonary: If you can't drive a car with auto-cruise on don't try to fly a jet

[6:52:14 AM] Mugen Daas: If anyone ever says "I fixed Shaddolls" again, I will personally write them a very angry letter explaining that firstly they have not. Then I shall explain why they have not. Furthermore should that person state anything based upon the results of under 1000 games of testing, I will douse them in water before decreeing them henceforth banished to the Shadow Realm
[6:52:42 AM] Mugen Daas: Kind Regards, Mugen.
Eyes Wide Shut: Well, if you juxtapose yourself with the general community of DN, you are the second coming of Dueling Jesus
Eyes Wide Shut: Pro plays

zepharos

zepharos

Master of Esper

• Preferred Name:Zeph
  • Team:One of the Fallen

Bye drew.

Keep in touch on discord :3

genexwrecker

genexwrecker

BAN ALL VENDING MACHINES

I don't know wether I'm thankful for the compliment or overtaken by bewilderment of the fact I am considered an enigma......

lDfQq7q.png
Never forget Lightning Laxus! Dn Admin 2-20-14 until 7-6-14

Interested in a donation code? Tag me in Ragequit stories thread with a ragequit screenshot of me and I might consider it based on how funny it is.
6b964zP.jpg

A4ENrSU.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Farewell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.