Photo

We learn little from victory, much from defeat.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

CyBlade

CyBlade

/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ At least I went out in a blaze of Glory

• Preferred Name:Savage
  • Team:Legacy Invaders [DevPRO]

03286071e1e10db1c28f86e9934a7fb8.jpg

<3

Well here we go.. Sad violin plays* yeah you guys won't miss me because I'll be on discord. Lol

I have to tell myself countless of times to hold on and never let go of those moments repeatedly. I am not going to go into my experiences today because I simply don't have the time to post all the memorable times I had here. I loved DN and the people here but I just didn't fit in according to plan. I regret my mistakes, failures but I have overcome them and learned from where I went wrong here. I was selfish, careless, and bitter towards sum people and for that I apologize. I'll tag you guys whenever I can but I want to tag the people I feel I hurt and hopefully this will heal some past wounds a little. A little is better than nothing. If you guys wish to see me I am on Duelists Unite, Discord, and Salv Forums.  ^_^

@Fairy Princess We had are ups and downs but I always thought you had a interesting personality. Take care. Maybe you'll see me again someday. I'm sorry for the past.

@CloudParameters I know I failed you. I couldn't cope with your loss so before DN died I self destructed my own account and made my fate a short one. I'll see you in valhalla someday. Save some wine for me.

@Arc V Shun I'm happy I met you. Your a great duelist. Take care

@ReSTART I know you didn't want to be super mod but in my heart I felt you were one of the few people who could save this place. I think you shouldn't give up so easy. I know I give up but I have my reasons. I know I kinda ruined our relationship as friends or whatever but give me a break the love of my life died. I am just saying. I care about you still. If you ever need me you know were to find me. Adios Amigo. 

@SaveTheDolphins What a road it was with you. You're not all that bad. Maybe forum wise you weren't the best example of a super mod but you worked hard and did alot here. I appreciate what you have done here.

@Cheyasaurus  It was quite unfortunate what happened to you and if you ever need me to make the person who hurt you suffer let me know. Bot nets are a thing. You are quite the mage I must say. Nice Stream I saw it once or twice and loved it. keep wearing that sexy lipstick girl!

@KingWolfy2 We didn't have the best relationship as comrades all the time but I'm glad things are better between us. At least I think.

@AntiTcb You're still one of the coolest heads I ever met. I really hope you stay safe and if you ever need a friend feel free to pm me.

@Joco Best Bad Kitty. You suck for not being into wars anymore <_< I could had a job for you. Gonna miss ya <3 

@cardgame1 We have good memories. Staff on quite a few forums. Your a great mod and they made the right decision to hire you. Keep being real cg1. I'll be on other forums.

@Ghost-k Guess you fell off the map later.

@Black Luster Soldier I can't thank you enough for giving my life substance and entertainment when I missed DN. You let me come back and get to be with so many wonderful people. Thank you so much for that. Honestly I'd give you a kiss on the cheek for how awesome you were to give me another chance. I fucked up and my excuse is the loss of a friend but no excuses true story I fucked up. And I'm sorry for that.

@NeoReaper4444 You didn't need to get my hopes up. Hopes up is still lying Neo. I know I was never going to get hired again. I only wanted to be staff to rekindle the activity of this forum. This forum is your job. But if you ever want to come check out mine. Your always welcomed. 

@Krokoza *Kicks you really hard one last time to pluto* I told you. Your'e staying there.

@RoseDragon29 *Pushes you in the pool one last time* Don't lie you like being wet. 

@(Infinity) Luna You belong to me. <3

@ToThoseWhoDidn'tLikeMeButDidn'tKnowMe Seriously stop hating because others are. If you didn't like me you probably didn't know me. And if you did know me somewhat and still didnt like me my apologies for whatever it is that I did.

@Everyone else I'll add more tags later. If I am forgetting anyone. Please let me know.

@Everyone I still play yugioh sometimes. I am mainly a competitive overwatch player now and reached 50,000 followers! Lol hype.

@DNF/DN Staff Thank you for everything you did for me. I appreciate your hard work,efforts etc.

If you want to chill sometime on xbox one my GT! is A Savage Rose

I have a lot of followers. So if I don't respond I probably didnt see it and will see it sooner than later.

My path on DNF has been a winding road ever since I first started. This is the end of the line. I might pop in to say hello every now and then if I can. Just because I have given up doesn't mean you should. It's been a epic dueling journey up and down. Thanks for everything Dueling Network! Tournaments,Wars, The Experience,Memories, Skype, Game Chat, Public Chat, Everything was truthfully fun.

I been reckless but I'm not a rebel without a cause. 

Your Friend, Trinity 

Edited by CyBlade, 13 January 2017 - 04:29 PM.

1Mq4yKy.png

Some memories never fade..

[1:34 AM] CloudParameters: Don't leave me. I get bored without you.

Leader Of [Oz] Ozone Hosting Team l

cardgame1

cardgame1

「Killer Weeb」

• Preferred Name:Wobbu or Kira

No tag for me smh. I won't miss you.
tumblr_okjau8Capa1v2u06ro1_400.gif

Rip Scarf-kun. The true hero of Arc-V will be missed.

I've come here to say you're retarded.
Either you're just outright bad at the game, or you're baiting all these people right into your hyper-cringe display of autistic grandstanding.
In any case bravo I guess, you managed to make the stupidest posts I have ever seen in my entire life, ironic or not, and that's saying something.

CyBlade

CyBlade

No tag for me smh. I won't miss you.

Jeez. Did you read my op even? I said let me know. I'm not all the way done with loose ends yet.

1Mq4yKy.png

Tyrant

Tyrant

Veteran Member

We were not friends but I could tell you were one of the better people on this forum. Best of luck to you.

Edited by Tyrant, 13 January 2017 - 04:33 PM.

I would love to answer your question Beast Eater.

However, I have been banned from the Cyber Dragon Forum. It doesn't surprise.

They exiled and ridiculed Albert Einstein similarly.

But draw cards is not that good anyway

CyBlade

CyBlade

We were not friends but I could tell you were one of the better people on this forum. Best of luck to you.

Thank you. I appreciate that. I tried my best to be something good for this forum. But I failed in the end. Rip

1Mq4yKy.png

cardgame1

cardgame1

「Killer Weeb」

Jeez. Did you read my op even? I said let me know. I'm not all the way done with loose ends yet.

A real friend wouldn't forget me

Either you're just outright bad at the game, or you're baiting all these people right into your hyper-cringe display of autistic grandstanding.
In any case bravo I guess, you managed to make the stupidest posts I have ever seen in my entire life, ironic or not, and that's saying something.

{Naturia} Hornbeetle

{Naturia} Hornbeetle

@cardgame1 http://prntscr.com/dvcvjw

cardgame1

cardgame1

「Killer Weeb」

@cardgame1 http://prntscr.com/dvcvjw

I know. She added that after I said that I wasn't in it.

Arc V Shun

Arc V Shun

Ruby Rose

• Preferred Name:Ruby
  • Team:RNJR

Another big one bites the dust. I also enjoyed your company and participating in your tournaments. Would be nice if somehow in the future we got a new DN and everyone could relive the good old days. Like they say, you don't know what you have until it's gone.

YANG XIAO LONG
  YwqJBIu.png

In-Game Administrator | Tournament Organizer | Tournament Champion

1ZGfZ7x.png

genexwrecker

genexwrecker

BAN ALL VENDING MACHINES

You did not tag the Genex! The penalty is death my old friend

lDfQq7q.png
Never forget Lightning Laxus! Dn Admin 2-20-14 until 7-6-14

Interested in a donation code? Tag me in Ragequit stories thread with a ragequit screenshot of me and I might consider it based on how funny it is.
6b964zP.jpg

A4ENrSU.png

Lost in Illusions

Lost in Illusions

▶▶My Orders are Absolute◀◀

• Team:[AoI] Axis of Ignorance

A real friend wouldn't forget me

That's your hint.

cya trin.

tumblr_mqlp3w3qdl1qbmhdio1_500.gif

Phantomofdark

Phantomofdark

No tag? I see how it is.

fss_overall.png?1413174189

This is a symbol of my dreams and honor

EpoNIXk.gif

Mr.GX

Mr.GX

~The GFX Supreme King~

• Preferred Name:GFX Cat
  • Team:[TH] Team Hunters - Co-Captain

nu tag for me :(

Good luck in life, trinity. You were a good friend. Keep in touch in skype.

Ghost-k

Ghost-k

They don't think it be like it is, but it do

• Team:TLCK

@CyBlade buh bai

Posted Image
Welcome to the team Dluc23!
Posted Image
Sonary: If you can't drive a car with auto-cruise on don't try to fly a jet

[6:52:14 AM] Mugen Daas: If anyone ever says "I fixed Shaddolls" again, I will personally write them a very angry letter explaining that firstly they have not. Then I shall explain why they have not. Furthermore should that person state anything based upon the results of under 1000 games of testing, I will douse them in water before decreeing them henceforth banished to the Shadow Realm
[6:52:42 AM] Mugen Daas: Kind Regards, Mugen.
Eyes Wide Shut: Well, if you juxtapose yourself with the general community of DN, you are the second coming of Dueling Jesus
Eyes Wide Shut: Pro plays

ZeusGil

ZeusGil

• Preferred Name:Zeus
  • Team:F1RE Emblem

Wow, I was like your number one groupie and I get no goodbye message? This always happens... Well, have fun with your life I guess...

(Infinity) Luna

(Infinity) Luna

The One You Didn't See Coming

• Preferred Name:Sarah
  • Team:Ozone

Love you too babe

Hi, I'm Luna, I enjoy dueling and making friends.

I love dearly and play with my heart.

Don't be afraid to speak to me, I'm a friend to anyone who wishes me to be.

Posted Image

~Forever never fades, and Infinity means until time ends. A Synonym for love~

Emolga_18

Emolga_18

Lady Noire's Secretary

• Preferred Name:Secretary-san
  • Team:[VS] Volt Switch (Captain)

Oh I'm so late in reading this but anyway. I may have not been directly tagged but at least we knew each other so well. Hope to see you again Cy Hope you will come back soon!

yUNdhTP.png

EH25VeG.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Farewell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.