[V Jump] New Rules

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

The Organization

The Organization

The Ender of Misinformation

• Team:Organization XIII

Introducing Link Summon and changes to the Dueling Field (as well as Pendulum Summons)

d43beeaf.jpg?resize=183%2C300&ssl=1&utm_

Example Card: Decode Talker

Decode Talker
DARK Cybers-Type Link Effect Monster
LINK 3
ATK 2300
Materials: 2 or more Effect Monster
(1) This card gains 500 ATK for each monster Linked to it.
(2) When an opponent’s card effect that targets a card you control is activated: You can Tribute 1 of your monsters Linked to this card; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.

Further Information

Look at those distinctive Link Markers! Use these Markers to develop brand new strategies!
It goes into your Extra Deck!

There are 2 ways of Link Summoning!!
>>Send Materials to the Grave Equal to the Link Number!
>You can Link Summon something from your Extra Deck by sending the same number of monsters that meet the material requirements written in the card’s effect box, whose total numbers equal to the LINK number, from the field to the Graveyard
>>Decrease Materials by Using Link Monsters
>Link Monsters are treated as the same number of materials as its LINK Number, however to use them you must match the requirements written on the card!

IN THE CASE OF “DECODE TALKER”
You can either
-Use 3 Effect Monsters
or
-Use 1 Link 2 Effect monster and 1 Effect Monster

Pay Attention to the Direction of the Link Markers!
>The Zones pointed to by each Link Marker and the cards in them will be affected by the Link Monster, and this will create new strategies!

They have no defense…!!!
Link monsters have no defense points and they have the special characteristics of being unable to change their battle positions or turning to defense position by effects.

54aff6a8-1.jpg?resize=300%2C225&ssl=1&ut

The Newly Created Extra Monster Zone
>You can only use one of them!<

When the Duel begins, neither Extra Monster Zone is considered to belong to a specific player. When a player Special Summons a monster to one of them, that Zone then becomes treated as part of that player’s field, and the other then becomes treated as the other player’s field. The tactics of a Duel will change drastically depending on who can grab an Extra Monster Zone first! An Extra Deck Monster can only be Summoned to the Extra Monster Zone! But if you Summon a Link Monster to one of the Extra Monster Zone first, you can utilize it to its max potential!

*Extra Deck Monsters, like Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Link, cannot be Summnoned to the Main Monster Zone, beware!

– What has been the [Monster Zone] up till now is now the [Main Monster Zone]
– The [Pendulum Zone] is on the left and right of the [Spell & Trap Zone]. You can use it as a normal [Spell & Trap Zone], but when you place Pendulum cards there, it is treated as the [Pendulum Zone]

C42_EcPVcAAlQ8k.jpg?resize=300%2C225&ssl

The Zones Pointed at by Link Markers Can be Used to Bring Out Extra Deck Monsters
Although Extra Deck Monsters can only be Summoned to the Extra Monster Zone Normally, if you have a Link Monster in the Extra Monster Zone, the Zones pointed at by their Link Markers can be used to Summon Extra Deck Monsters! So if you get out a Link Summon quickly, you can bring out Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters in succession. Of course, you can Summon another Link Monster in one of these Zones, so if you play your cards right, you can fill your entire Main Monster Zone with Extra Deck Monsters! The new metagame will require careful consideration of where to place monsters!
Super Quick Q&A for the New Rules!
Q: If Special Summoned an Extra Deck Monster normally, and it goes to the Graveyard, and I want to Special Summon it with “Monster Reborn”, which Zone does it go to?
A: It goes into the Main Monster Zone, not the Extra Monster Zone.

Q: Can you use “Book of Moon” on Link Monsters?
A: Link Monsters cannot be face-down, so you cannot target them with “Book of Moon”.

Q: If your opponent’s only monster is in their Extra Monster Zone, can you attack them directly?
A: If there’s a monster in the Extra Monster Zone, unless some kind of effect is in play, you would have to attack that monster first.

Q: Can you destroy 2 Set Spell & Trap Cards in your Left Most and Right Most Spell & Trap Zones with “Wavering Eyes”?
A: The Left Most and Right Most Spell & Trap Zones are regular Spell & Trap Zones, and do not become Pendulum Zones unless you activate a Pendulum Card in them, or if a Pendulum Card is placed in them by a card effect. A Set Spell & Trap Card in either of those Zones cannot be destroyed by “Wavering Eyes”.

The post [V Jump] New Rules appeared first on The Organization.

View the article on YGOrganization!

Shadow Dragon666

Shadow Dragon666

Truth Seeking Chronoweaver

So...Someone correct me if I'm wrong here please.

Konami just went...Fuck every modern deck to high hell. All because new series? We're going to gut and remove all it's organ and replace them with some other thing that pretty much destroys the basics in which all things have been working for years. Not caring about it's player base nor the money spent on the game till this point. Just fuck you and everything you knew.

KrisKing

KrisKing

Coach of the Amsterdam Alakazam's

• Preferred Name:Kris or Red Heart
  • Team:The Seven Kings of Purgatory

Konami just went...Fuck every modern deck to high hell. All because new series? We're going to gut and remove all it's organ and replace them with some other thing that pretty much destroys the basics in which all things have been working for years. Not caring about it's player base nor the money spent on the game till this point. Just fuck you and everything you knew.

Unfortunately you're not wrong, which kinda disgusts me. They really went down the drain now. 

large.gif

Emperor of Chaos, KrisKing
Coach of the:

11c3vx1.jpg

293inuq.jpg

Damned_one

Damned_one

This might be the best thign that happenned to the game since September 2013 banlist.

I haven't been very active for a long time, because the game has been goign in the very wrong way for some time. Every deck became combo deck that focuses on not letting your opponent play, resulting in - judging from three tournaments i haveen at recently - extremely short and boring games, when either you dominate your opponent or he dominates you. And what's worst, such things have not been work of players, but they were included in archetypes. Even banlist twice as big wouldnt help with that.

This change is a different matter. It might be considered a compelte restart, which isn't necesarilly the best thing, as it makes some deck unplayable due to their reliance on long combos. But i still cant bring myself to hate this. We can probaly return to slower game, withotu 1st turn "you dont play" setups. And longer duels promote skill in my opinion, because starting hand and going first isn't that important any more.

Not sure if the game will become better with it (Konami has to break it some wa or another), but so far, this seem like what YGO needed. Haven't been that excited for it since ban of Reborn and all other not fair cards in 2013.

KrisKing

KrisKing

My plan for making a real life Zarc deck though just went down the drain.....thanks Konami. You're ganna lose money now.

large.gif

Coach of the:

11c3vx1.jpg

293inuq.jpg

Shadow Dragon666

Shadow Dragon666

This might be the best thign that happenned to the game since September 2013 banlist.

I haven't been very active for a long time, because the game has been goign in the very wrong way for some time. Every deck became combo deck that focuses on not letting your opponent play, resulting in - judging from three tournaments i haveen at recently - extremely short and boring games, when either you dominate your opponent or he dominates you. And what's worst, such things have not been work of players, but they were included in archetypes. Even banlist twice as big wouldnt help with that.

This change is a different matter. It might be considered a compelte restart, which isn't necesarilly the best thing, as it makes some deck unplayable due to their reliance on long combos. But i still cant bring myself to hate this. We can probaly return to slower game, withotu 1st turn "you dont play" setups. And longer duels promote skill in my opinion, because starting hand and going first isn't that important any more.

Not sure if the game will become better with it (Konami has to break it some wa or another), but so far, this seem like what YGO needed. Haven't been that excited for it since ban of Reborn and all other not fair cards in 2013.

Some? SOME....Please...Tell me you're joking. It's not some. It's likely at this point 98% of the game. That's not some. Consider this. The newest set they plan to release is now going to sell like shit. Want to know why? Because the decks made in it are going to be useless now.

Slower game, maybe but it's not a good thing. How this functions by it's core so far it's saying you need to tribute to link summon. You can either tribute mons = to the link, or you can tribute a link number which means you likely already fucking tributed for it and then tribute another to get a higher rank. It's a huge loss of advantage and momentum to the point it's not even really slowing it but killing it. We may as well go back to no extra deck at this point.

This wont promote skill, Skill in this game is reading your situation, your opponent, and what he could possibly have making moves ahead of them. That's skill it being forced into a mess of crap wont add skill it adds less people wanting to play due to a variety of reasons.

As a player who's been meta, and for fun, played singles, matches, tag duels, turbo duels, boss duels, and pretty much more than you might think. This is bad. It's a shaft to the players and the game.

Damned_one

Damned_one

Current decks might not necesserily be useless. They can also use Link Summon, and even if not, the slower game means they just need to play differently. 

I don't necessarily say it IS the best think that happenned. However, you won't convice me that current state of the game is ok. And aside from drastic change in game, there wasn't anything that could make it better. Banlist would solve nothing, because even compeltely 4fun decks now aare based on st not letting your opponnet play as fast as possible, be it just swarm or swarm with negations on legs.

I've been leaving this game since release of DUEA, returnign each time and then leaving due to the ammount of stupid, broken things that prevented me from having fun, even when i was winning.

As long as Konami doesn't reintroduce such swarm with Link summon (which most likely will happen), i still think this might be good change to the game.

This wont promote skill, Skill in this game is reading your situation, your opponent, and what he could possibly have making moves ahead of them.

Tell me how curent decks support any of this. I had like two mind games situation during tens of games on recent tournaments, the rest has been "can i prevent him from making his play" or "does he have counters for my field", nothing more.

Edited by Damned_one, 17 February 2017 - 05:57 AM.

Shadow Dragon666

Shadow Dragon666

Current decks might not necesserily be useless. They can also use Link Summon, and even if not, the slower game means they just need to play differently. 

I don't necessarily say it IS the best think that happenned. However, you won't convice me that current state of the game is ok. And aside from drastic change in game, there wasn't anything that could make it better. Banlist would solve nothing, because even compeltely 4fun decks now aare based on st not letting your opponnet play as fast as possible, be it just swarm or swarm with negations on legs.

I've been leaving this game since release of DUEA, returnign each time and then leaving due to the ammount of stupid, broken things that prevented me from having fun, even when i was winning.

As long as Konami doesn't reintroduce such swarm with Link summon (which most likely will happen), i still think this might be good change to the game.

"Can also link summon." 
Did you see how you link summon? 
A link 3 requires 

1. Either 3 effect monsters to be tributed.
2. A link monster + an effect we'll take 3 again so say link 2 + 1 effect mon.

Question becomes where did that link 2 come from? Unless MD monsters now come with this card counts as Link 2 or more it's moot. You've broken anything decks do. 

Actually if they did their job and didn't make the banlist based off money. It'd of been fixed. Though you don't play enough it seems to catch onto that factor. Even the for fun decks do that eh? Well I guess my Gandora deck which mind you runs 0 traps must magically stop my opponent from playing. When at best it's best play is after having 3 gandora's with different names i drop half my LP to banish the field and grave. It's a massive risk and reward deck it's not about swarming and stopping them from playing.

Though I guess playing more I see things through different lens than you do.

Damned_one

Damned_one

It might be you see something i dont. All i see is that we have things like Buster Blader (read their boss), Fluffal (which can deal tremeondous amounts of DMG) and many, many other decks that don't care about your opponnet - they make their combo and try to limit the interaction with opponnent. Take D/D for example - this is the deck i really wanted to play, but it became basically little Infernity - do 1st turn combo with 2-4 negations and make your opponent scoop.

You say that banlsit could fix it... but you realize how big that banlist should be? Last lists weren't even that impactul, and it has been almost half a year since we got one. Yet metagame changed in that quite a lot. You know why? Because of power creep. We started again to receive card without "copy of card once per turn", even though their effects aren't less powerful than whatever came before. We got not only archetype with generic negation in numbers previously unseen (pretty sure at least 50% of archetype have theirs), but even generic ones, the latter being played for only one reason - to limit your opponent's play. Even if you kill top tier decks, there are others that arent much more fair (also, im against completely killing decks, unless you can't make them more fair and balanced).

You yourself said that Konami wants to sell new sets. So far, their only way of doing that was releasing more powerful cards, which led us to current metagame, where duels rarely go beyond early game (most of my duels lasted max 3 turns, some 5 and single ones more) and players dont try to counter their opponents, but completely stop them from playing. I don't even want to write what would they had to do in order to beat that.

That's why i believe that game need major change, and that's why, for now, i will hope that they won't ruin the game with this change to quickly. Of course, this is Konami, so they can easily make the game even worse with that. But hey, im desperate to play, so i can hope, right?

Edited by Damned_one, 17 February 2017 - 06:18 AM.

zaziuma

zaziuma

Elite Member

I'm sort of confused, you are suppose to send monsters equal to the LINK number written where the DEF box would be, but you only need 2 materials? So that means you need three monsters actually, unless you use a LINK number of 2 and a regular Effect Monster? Secondly, I kind of dislike that you are forced to play Link Monsters to be able to Special Summon Extra Deck Monsters, this will make it annoying for Decks that focus on a lot of Extra Deck Monsters at once. Pendulum Zones being part of the Spell & Trap Zone is interesting, it seems to be meant as balance, most Decks probably won't care much anyway, but I can see some annoyance coming from that. Another thing, new type! I hope they take better care of this one than Wyrm-Type, but seeing as the main character uses them, I expect they will.

GuardianFenix

GuardianFenix

Gijinka Goddess

• Preferred Name:Chris
So, if I have this right... these are a lot like Xyz Monsters, but now even MORE generic?
I officially quit.

4846058-3154556325-tumbl.gif

Rawr. X3

"Listen once in a while; it's amazing what you can hear." -Russel Baker

"Don't talk about yourself. That'll be done after you're gone". -Wilson Mizner

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

cardgame1

cardgame1

「Killer Weeb」

• Preferred Name:Wobbu or Kira

Ok so if I'm reading this right Konami just said fuck you to all of us. Almost every deck that existed before this is now completely unplayable. Likely this was done to slowdown the game, which is something I and many others did want. So I guess that's what they were trying to accomplish (other than forcing Links down our throats, obviously).

I really don't mind any of this other than the fact that they just completely destroyed every past deck that used Extra Deck monsters. I understand that it had to be done to slow this game down, but this is really going to piss off a lot of players. And since Pendulums weren't really affected by this, they basically made it so that you can't run much backrow with them. That's obviously not as bad as what happened with the other Extra Deck monsters.

Overall, I have mixed feelings about these. Link Summoning actually seems kind of cool, and I like that they're trying to slow down the game. However, I really don't like how they basically killed every deck that uses Extra Deck monsters.

Also they're blue like Rituals smh. At least the hexagon pattern looks cool.

Side not: This is called Link Summoning, and we recently got Duel Links. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

A few questions:
Can I use a Kaiju on something in an Extra Monster Zone?
If a card says to put something in one of your Linked Zones, can it be your opponent's if you have one of the Link Markers pointing to it?

A few predictions:
We will get cards that let you add Link Markers to your own Link Monsters. Maybe we'll also get ones that let you take them away, or move them around.
There will be an archetype that lets you summon monsters from your Extra Deck in the regular monster zones.
We will get hybrids like we did with Pendulums.
tumblr_okjau8Capa1v2u06ro1_400.gif

Rip Scarf-kun. The true hero of Arc-V will be missed.

I've come here to say you're retarded.
Either you're just outright bad at the game, or you're baiting all these people right into your hyper-cringe display of autistic grandstanding.
In any case bravo I guess, you managed to make the stupidest posts I have ever seen in my entire life, ironic or not, and that's saying something.

zaziuma

zaziuma

Elite Member

Ok so if I'm reading this right Konami just said fuck you to all of us. Almost every deck that existed before this is now completely unplayable. Likely this was done to slowdown the game, which is something I and many others did want. So I guess that's what they were trying to accomplish (other than forcing Links down our throats, obviously).

I really don't mind any of this other than the fact that they just completely destroyed every past deck that used Extra Deck monsters. I understand that it had to be done to slow this game down, but this is really going to piss off a lot of players. And since Pendulums weren't really affected by this, they basically made it so that you can't run much backrow with them. That's obviously not as bad as what happened with the other Extra Deck monsters.

Overall, I have mixed feelings about these. Link Summoning actually seems kind of cool, and I like that they're trying to slow down the game. However, I really don't like how they basically killed every deck that uses Extra Deck monsters.

Also they're blue like Rituals smh. At least the hexagon pattern looks cool.

Side not: This is called Link Summoning, and we recently got Duel Links. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

A few questions:
Can I use a Kaiju on something in an Extra Monster Zone?
If a card says to put something in one of your Linked Zones, can it be your opponent's if you have one of the Link Markers pointing to it?

A few predictions:
We will get cards that let you add Link Markers to your own Link Monsters. Maybe we'll also get ones that let you take them away, or move them around.
There will be an archetype that lets you summon monsters from your Extra Deck in the regular monster zones.
We will get hybrids like we did with Pendulums.

You still CAN use them, it will just be a bit harder since you need at least one Link Monster Summoned before you can use your Monster Zones to Special Summon Extra Deck Monsters. In some cases, it may even support them, mostly in Fusion Decks, since these don't have Levels you can use, but still have other stats, and there will obviously be support to make Synchro and Xyz Summoning easier with them. There may even be cards that make it so you can Summon to your Monster Zones even though you don't have a Link Monster, or maybe make it so if you have an Extra Deck Monster in your Extra Monster Zone, you can just Summon as many monsters as you want.

I doubt that, since it is only Extra Deck Monsters that can be in that zone, and I also doubt that you can Summon to your opponent's field unless said so otherwise, though that would be pretty interesting. They are definitely going to make something negative to your opponent's zones at some point, that's for sure.

BGMaxie

BGMaxie

Black Darkness Noble

Very much so, they just Reset-Buttoned everything and now Senet is gonna be meta wheeeeeeeee!!!

Pandora-1.png

blackmanface.jpgpandoraface.pngamarok-face.jpg

UPDATE: New Card Creations Up. Go Check =)

***NEW*** Lancers Deck (named and based after Arc-V's Lancers)***NEW*** http://forum.dueling...ck-the-preview/

***NEW***Arcadia REMAKE (based on Konami series)***NEW*** http://forum.dueling...he-konami-deck/

Night's Army/Terror (based on Castlevania) http://forum.dueling...ror/?hl=night&#39;s

HikariOblivion

HikariOblivion

Praise Ha Des, I'm gonna paint Hell red.

• Team:Team Elemental Mistress (TEM)

I've been thinking about this for a fair amount of time: 

My position is cautious optimism. I think it's possible to work around some of this. 

In general I do think that this will be a net good in the long run. It'll suck trying to figure out alternate means, or incorporating powerlinx into the mix, but I think creativity will win out. 

simmons2143

simmons2143

DOOM

Putting aside the fact that these LINK monsters change the game so drastically, I'm interesting in looking at these cards objectively, and despite the insanity, there's some REALLY interesting things going on here.

For one, the link zones steered toward the opponent's monsters seems badass. Decode Talker, for example, can sack opposing monsters for his protection effect. I can just imagine having a bigass boss monster for a villain archetype pointing at 3 opposing zones and the other extra zone and just negating their effects or something. There's TONNES of badass control effects that arise from this.

One thing I wanna know is if I only control one LINK dude, can I sack it to summon another one in a linked zone? Probably not, I'd reckon it works like Fossil Dyna in that regard, but if it does there's lots of potential there.

Obviously, this mechanic supports pendulums heavily. Pure Pendulum decks are slowed down absolutely none by this new mechanic, meaning the likes of Metalfoes will still be kicking around.

Some bold predictions for the turn of the game:

Zefra seems VERY strong under this mechanic. Their searchability allows them to get to the cards they need quite fast, and since Grammaton allows a second pendulum summon, you can recoup the resources and continue playing.

Yang Zing also seem quite strong, but in their older, trap laden format where you attack a facedown blind and they flip 3 Creation, prompting you to flip the table. Old YZ could care less about only having one zone, as they usually poured all their resources into making one big, beefy, unkillable monster. Now, with the ability to summon extra monsters so limited, this strategy may see a return.

Windwitch-Eidolon-Artifact still seems VERY strong. The one card Crystal Wing still works under these rules, and the extra dead witches, as well as artifacts, can be used to make Links.

Gishki seems weirdly good now. Like, dropping a 3200 with non targeting non destroying removal for nearly free that DOESN'T eat your monster slot is amazing, and with Mound the shit's untargetable.

Infernoid obviously shine here. Aside from being unaffected by the changes, LINK monsters lack levels, so you can sink noids into them for damage range increases, shedding the need for Gaia Knight, Scrap Archfiend, or Pearl.

Kaijus become much weaker, as they can't eat a monster in the new Extra slot. Meaning said one card Crystal is a LOT stronger.

Lastly, Yosenju will see a lot of play, considering they not only don't give a shit about the new rules in any regard, but also have a tonne of searching, meaning you can even invest in LINKs and easily recoup the cost, while also sacking your opponent's boss monster with Decode Talker when they try to Veiler you.

I feel like I may be the only person looking forward to these lil shits. I'm excited to see what a slower game may bring.

This World Needs Heroes

CSW_k7yUYAAzNv4.jpg

Deck Discussion and RP Mod Nope, just a quitter.

(N.W.O)DarkAngel

(N.W.O)DarkAngel

Elite Member

I really don't know how to react to this....This just seems so fucked up. Like....Konami just practically took Yugioh and made a brand new game. Why? I can't wrap my head around this.

darkangel.png

c104_sig_by_hidan998-d6vuril.png

My YouTube Channel. Please support by Subscribing!!!!

https://www.youtube....UzkvhaJw/videos

frenzyhero

frenzyhero

Pretty much a veteran member.

*Extra Deck Monsters, like Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Link, cannot be Summnoned to the Main Monster Zone, beware!

meaning all synchro tuners are now useless

all cxyz is now useless

man the game was looking pretty decent why did they do this

why cant they just give us a choice

i'll give it a format. maybe they're still testing the rules, like they did with xyz, ala sangan style.

zaziuma

zaziuma

Elite Member

meaning all synchro tuners are now useless
all cxyz is now useless

man the game was looking pretty decent why did they do this
why cant they just give us a choice

i'll give it a format. maybe they're still testing the rules, like they did with xyz, ala sangan style.

Not inpossible to use, as long as you keep in mind that you can replace the spot where tje Synchro Tuner is in.

tester12342

tester12342

Honorable Member

The [Pendulum Zone] is on the left and right of the [Spell & Trap Zone]. You can use it as a normal [Spell & Trap Zone], but when you place Pendulum cards there, it is treated as the [Pendulum Zone]

I'm confused about this part. Does this mean that if you're running Pendulums, you are forced into only having 3 spell/trap zones?

KrisKing

KrisKing

I'm confused about this part. Does this mean that if you're running Pendulums, you are forced into only having 3 spell/trap zones?

yes it does. your pendulum zones are now mixed with 2 s/t zones so if you want to pendulum summon you only have 3 s/t bcz your pendulum will take in the other 2.

large.gif

Coach of the:

11c3vx1.jpg

293inuq.jpg

NolChannel

NolChannel

Elite Member

Yosenju just shot up 90 fucking tiers.

When does this rule take effect?

Edited by NolChannel, 17 February 2017 - 10:08 AM.

MeklordEmperor

MeklordEmperor

Honorable Member

• Team:Decks Out for Brick City

This is going to be the return of the goat format 3.0 and with new toys to play with. At first i wasn't that happy about it but after thinking it over i am overhyped about this.

Hello my name is MeklordEmperor so dont bring Synchros to me or else i will eat them like a stoner and chips :D.
"Did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn."
"Yeah."
"That's against the rules isn't it?"
"Screw the rules I have money!!!!"
-Kaiba

Please take this poll and share it with everyone http://forum.dueling...real/?p=2102022

chaseer

chaseer

Elite Member

Well I can say is that, at first I thought that a whole lot of decks, whether you are using the Extra Deck combo or not, are going to be pretty much unplayable, but reading that you can occupy the Extra Deck monster slot with a Link monster, this means that you can Xyz, Fusion, or Synchro Summon monsters on the Main Monster Zone once you have the Link monster on the Extra Deck monster. Which goes to say that you have to incorporate Link monsters into the Extra Deck if you still want to have a chance of using your combo deck that relies on the Extra Deck monsters. Most decks are not completely unplayable, just a little locked down if you don't incorporate Link monsters into the Extra Deck.

For you guys who think that Konami just made a shitstorm with the new development, I want you to take some time digging in all the facts before you start yapping about it. Especially the part where you can only Xyz/Synchro/Fusion Summon on the Extra Deck Monster slot. Its very easy to jump into conclusion that the previous Decks that rely heavily on Extra Deck monsters are pretty much unplayable, when in fact it is not completely dead if you can put your Link monster at the proper place.

I'd like to see Konami upgrading the Extra Deck space though, since we still have a very tight 15 space to fit in, otherwise its becoming increasingly straining to play. I'm cautiously optimistic about the new development here, but no promises that it will bring changes for the better.

Unfortunately it sounds like it. Although for once, I have rarely seen a Pendulum deck that focuses on quite a lot of backrows. D/D/D and Qlis are some.

Edited by chaseer, 17 February 2017 - 05:44 PM.

903pn8.png

Former In-Game Administrator

Former Ban Appeal/Abuse Report Handler

I have several archetype discussions, check them out: Fortune Ladies, Morphtronics, Gladiator Beast, Heraldic Beast, Qliphorts.

3DS Friend Code: 4012-8027-6449 (TheElkaz)

"First, seek the counsel of the Lord." - 1 Kings 22:5

frenzyhero

frenzyhero

Pretty much a veteran member.

Not inpossible to use, as long as you keep in mind that you can replace the spot where tje Synchro Tuner is in.

explain how I summon 2 synchros when I only get 1 monster slot for them.

Unfortunately it sounds like it. Although for once, I have yet to see a Pendulum deck that focuses on quite a lot of backrows.

ddd, qli, majespecter, yosen, magician

loooool

basically every decent pendulum deck uses big backrow

Edited by frenzyhero, 17 February 2017 - 10:40 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Org XIII -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.