(CAC) Number Cards

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Cherilyn1977

Cherilyn1977

​Number 24: Cyclone Beast Wolf

Beast I Xyz I Effect I Wind I Rank 4 I ATK 2500 I DEF 2000
2 Level 4 monsters
Control of this card cannot switch. Once per turn when this card is targed for an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the attack and if you do, destroy one card your opponent controls.

​Number C24: Cyclone Beast Chaos Wolf

Beast I Xyz I Effect I Dark I Rank 5 I ATK 2800 I DEF 2200
3 Level 5 monsters
If your Life Points are 1000 or lower and you have up to 3 cards in your hand, you can also Xyz Summon this card by using "Number 24: Cyclone Beast Wolf" as an Xyz Material. When this card is Xyz Summoned, Special Summon up to 2 monsters from either player's graveyard. When this card has no Xyz Materials, destroy the Special Summoned monsters, or you can destroy this card instead. Once per turn , during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; monsters your opponent controls lose 400 ATK for each monster on your side of the field.

Edited by Cherilyn1977, 21 March 2017 - 06:48 AM.

lavastar

lavastar

I love the fact you made a number cac.

I have not seen people do it in ages. Though just an opinion

Your chaos number doesn't follow the trend of having an effect while the original number is a material. Though it is true not all chaos numbers do so you do you.

card wise in itself-the fact the chaos number and original number have different attributes is very bad as it means you can't RUM into it from original number. The origial number's effect is good. The chaos number is borderline unbalanced IMO (though I am no expert) 

You didn't state where the monsters special summoned go to, whether controller of the number or the owner of the summoned card.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.