E-HERO Shining Flare Wingman x1
E-HERO Plasma Vice x1
E-HERO The Shining x3
E-HERO Absolute Zero x3
E-HERO Nova Master x1
E-HERO Great Tornado x1
E-HERO Gaia x2
E-HERO Terra Firma x1

yeah so thats my hero deck so comment improvements nothing rude please and make sure the suggestions are in a decent budget range

nanomech465

nanomech465

• 149 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 46m 56s
.... well... i dont think this deck would last much in this format try hero drain/ bubble beat i think drain heroes semm preety cheap to me since u already have a couple of cards needed for it the only most needed card that i can think of that may not me that cheap would be 3 dualities unless u already got a couple and maybe 2 thunder kings

Ardent Dawn

Ardent Dawn

Guardian of the Meek

• 1,028 posts
    • Time Online: 31d 8h 28m 1s
  • Team:Team Elemental Mistress (TEM)
  • Location:The Deck Construction board, hunting for decks with 0 replies
Generally, the Elemental HERO normal monsters have stopped seeing use - the main-deck monsters tend to be underwhelming on their own and consume large amounts of cards to make not-paticularly powerful Fusion Monsters - on the other hand, the Omni-HEROs (which can be fused with 1 Elemental HERO and a monster of the corresponding Element) are not only inherently more powerful as fusion monsters, but allow you a lot more flexibility in the cards you can use to fuse them - which means you can limit yourself to only running the strongest HEROs. Generally, the two most powerful are The Shining, who is 3200atk or more when fused with Miracle Fusion or Fusion Gate, and returns the Fusion Material you used to summon it back to your hand, and Absolute Zero - a 2500atk beatstick that Raigekis your opponent as soon as it leaves the field, including if you use it as Fusion Material to summon another Absolute Zero.

Here are three general templates on what HEROs look like at the moment - Gate HEROs, Bubble Beat and HERO Drain. If you pick one of them that you like the look of, then I'm sure the rest of the forum can improve on them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ultimate lol

Ultimate lol

DN's Head Forums Award Mod

• Super Moderator
  • 3,208 posts
    • Time Online: 240d 5h 1m 6s
  • Team:[FOG] Fists of Gomorrah (NRoC)
Seriously, can people stop seeing Poly HERO's as a inferior HERO deck?

Generally, the Elemental HERO normal monsters have stopped seeing use - the main-deck monsters tend to be underwhelming on their own and consume large amounts of cards to make not-paticularly powerful Fusion Monsters

The maindeck monster lineup of Poly HERO's can be just as good as other HERO deck, they have some nice quirks other HERO deck can't run.
Yes, they do minus with Poly. But the whole deck is build around just that. They can work with that -2.
Poly HERO's acces to more and some of the monst powerfull fusions in the Game! Next to the Omni HERO''s they can run the other good classic HERO's as well.

on the other hand, the Omni-HEROs (which can be fused with 1 Elemental HERO and a monster of the corresponding Element) are not only inherently more powerful as fusion monsters, but allow you a lot more flexibility in the cards you can use to fuse them - which means you can limit yourself to only running the strongest HEROs.

And what would say are "the strongest" HERO's? Alius? a 1900 beatstick? Bubbleman? a special summon?
The true strength of HERO's is still what you can fuse them for. The use of each HERO greatly depends on your build. Poly HERO's wil always be more flexible then then the builds you proposed. Not only can they run the Omni HERO's they also run King of the Swamp giving you acces to a huge amound of plays with only 2 materials.

Here are three general templates on what HEROs look like at the moment - Gate HEROs, Bubble Beat and HERO Drain. If you pick one of them that you like the look of, then I'm sure the rest of the forum can improve on them.

The guy asks to fix his Poly HERO's. Why give him completly different HERO decks?

If you can't help because you don't know the deck you don't need to bash it and trow it away.

*rant off*

Now onto the deck
I get why you play Infrno but I'd rather use the space for more usefull fusins.
Wild Edge come to mind here. Vision HERO adoration is also pretty good.
Another card I always like to make room for in Poly HERO's is Evil HERo Thunder Giant, one of the best fusions in the game. No only that, he allows you to run an extra Miracle Fusion Dark Calling.
You could drop a Gaia for him as you probably never need 2 of him.

Cards I don't really like in your main are:
Wroughweiler
3 Polymerization, I usualy max it at 2 due to the -2
and Fusion Recovery

This gives us 3 spots. 1 Would be for Dark calling.
Another fun card to tryout could be Mirror Gate, as the current text alows you to keep the monster if your gets destroyed.

For the last spot you could try Prisma on 3
Made the biggest HERO Guide ever!
http://forum.dueling...ete-hero-guide/
Current word count: 42.450
HERO Deck Gallery http://forum.dueling...heros-are-made/
Posted Image
Main award approver of the DN forum.
http://forum.dueling...pproval-thread/

shadowxevo

shadowxevo

• 22 posts
    • Time Online: 12h 24m 21s
The thing is, Poly Heroes are inferior to the other types of heroes... If he wants help with his Poly heroes, go right ahead, we just won't be able to "help" it enough for it to be competitively viable.
Also, Ardent Dawn wasn't "bashing" his deck, he was giving reasons as to why it won't be able to win much.
"Pride of the strong! Courage of the restless! Vengeance of the weak! I call upon the greatest of warriors to lend me his arm. I call upon, XX-Saber Gottoms!"

Ultimate lol

Ultimate lol

• Super Moderator
  • 3,208 posts

The thing is, Poly Heroes are inferior to the other types of heroes... If he wants help with his Poly heroes, go right ahead, we just won't be able to "help" it enough for it to be competitively viable.
Also, Ardent Dawn wasn't "bashing" his deck, he was giving reasons as to why it won't be able to win much.

That there are not many people playing competitve Poly HERO's don't mean the don't excist.
And even if it's not competitve, I didn't see him ask for it to be.
With bashing "the deck" I mean Poly HERO's in general, not this deck in specific.
Posted Image

anziliero12

anziliero12

Veteran Member

• 337 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 16h 1m 39s

I just hate it when ppl underastamte non meta decks....
Just because a deck is harder to make dose not mean that it is " inferior "
-1 wroughweiler
-1 Ice edge
-1 poly
-1 fusion recovery
that opens 4 spaces in the main
+1 sparkman (i love this guy)
+2 CED (to get over indestrucable monsters)
+1 wild heart (his fusions are ok)
In extra
-1-2 gaia ( dont like him)
-1 zero (hes good but you have 4 waters , 3 of witch you will yous erly or later )
-1 inferno
that removes 4-2
+1 necroid shademan????
+1 wildedge
+1 Addoration/excalibar
+1 blade arnor ninja

KnightMaire

KnightMaire

• 11 posts
    • Time Online: 15h 30m 51s
  • Team:TBA
Where's Bubbleman and Neos Alius?
If you are a Christian and not afraid to admit it, copy and paste this in your sig! God FTW!

Decks: Warrior, Gladiator Beast, Vylon, Wind-Ups, Photon, Hieratic, Gem-Knight

Posted Image

woody170196

woody170196

• 19 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 47m 13s
oh for gods sake i appreciate the people that made helpful suggestions on the deck but the people that say drop the deck need to go away this deck is fine i only ask to see if people have any other ideas to improve it not to say run a different deck and poly is-2? i dont think so and if you think poly is bad then fusion gate is exactly the same so lol to you and the deck is competetive its even won me tournaments at my locals and dont say it was just locals cuz there were still decks like inzektors and wind-ups that i beat

Jonnykap65

Jonnykap65

Banned user.

• Banned
  • 853 posts
i don't see why all the hate either...

but question, since you are trying to attempt poly HERO's, why not make them omni poly HERO's? i know u have omni fusions in there already, but i'm just talking about make the fusions just abased around them instead of complicating it over the other fusions with specific requirements.

I need to look at the build on DN so i can get a better visual of the layout before i make fixes, so i'll be back! :P

EDIT: scratch that i see prisma is in there. still imma work w/ what i got lol

EDIT AGAIN:

This is what i came up with after tinkering w/ your build:

Posted Image

I made it more omni-oriented, and kept the combo's w/ sparkman cause he's boss.

don't run wrought weiler, u have 2 more poly's and 3 miracle fusion, u don't need to fetch one back.

the other fusions in there are for prisma to abuse. it's good because ocean, woodsman, and heat are all viable targets for abuse. miracle removes them, and voltic brings them back. its rinse and recycle.

call of the haunted is also not needed. the omni's can't be special summoned from the grave, and the grave is fodder for miracle fusion.

I hope these fixes help

woody170196

woody170196

• 19 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 47m 13s

but question, since you are trying to attempt poly HERO's, why not make them omni poly HERO's? i know u have omni fusions in there already, but i'm just talking about make the fusions just abased around them instead of complicating it over the other fusions with specific requirements.

I need to look at the build on DN so i can get a better visual of the layout before i make fixes, so i'll be back! :)

EDIT AGAIN:

Posted Image

don't run wrought weiler, u have 2 more poly's and 3 miracle fusion, u don't need to fetch one back.

the other fusions in there are for prisma to abuse. it's good because ocean, woodsman, and heat are all viable targets for abuse. miracle removes them, and voltic brings them back. its rinse and recycle.

call of the haunted is also not needed. the omni's can't be special summoned from the grave, and the grave is fodder for miracle fusion.

I hope these fixes help

i like the buidl thank you for actually helping im gonna try it but modify the monster line up slightly as for the rest i didnt put safe zones because i dont have them at the moment but i will put them in

Jonnykap65

Jonnykap65

Banned user.

• Banned
  • 853 posts

I need to look at the build on DN so i can get a better visual of the layout before i make fixes, so i'll be back! :D

EDIT AGAIN:

Posted Image

I hope these fixes help

i like the buidl thank you for actually helping im gonna try it but modify the monster line up slightly as for the rest i didnt put safe zones because i dont have them at the moment but i will put them in

I picked safe zone just cause he keeps your big HERO's protected, like shining flare, so he can't be destroyed by card effects. that card can easily be replaced. u could even try running destruction cards instead, like 2 torrential tribute

Ultimate lol

Ultimate lol

• Super Moderator
  • 3,208 posts
Why focus on the Omni HERO's in Poly HERO's? The big power of Poly HERO's is how versitile they are because the can make other fusions. That what made the deck good in the first place, Toolboxing.
Also, Voltic does not work with just 3 Miracle fusions. The build looks pretty good but goos more towards Masked HERO's.
Posted Image

Jonnykap65

Jonnykap65

Banned user.

• Banned
  • 853 posts

Why focus on the Omni HERO's in Poly HERO's? The big power of Poly HERO's is how versitile they are because the can make other fusions. That what made the deck good in the first place, Toolboxing.
Also, Voltic does not work with just 3 Miracle fusions. The build looks pretty good but goos more towards Masked HERO's.

because having the option to fuse w/ omni HERO's makes poly much more live and less dead.

and I did leave him the option to go into shining flare wingman.

masked HERO's is not a bad idea tech actually

Ultimate lol

Ultimate lol

• Super Moderator
  • 3,208 posts

because having the option to fuse w/ omni HERO's makes poly much more live and less dead.

Doesnt mean you have to run allot of each Omni. You never make that many anyway. I rather have more options than making sure I can do the same move again after I did it the first time.
Posted Image

Jonnykap65

Jonnykap65

Banned user.

• Banned
  • 853 posts

Doesnt mean you have to run allot of each Omni. You never make that many anyway. I rather have more options than making sure I can do the same move again after I did it the first time.

then that would leave one of 3 options:

1: add in the masked HERO's
2: add in 2 more terra firma (because he can easily be made)
3: add in more sparkman fusions (since sparkman + king of the swamp is viable)

but imo the 2 of each seems necessary except for the dark one, that one can be cut out if needed

Ultimate lol

Ultimate lol

• Super Moderator
  • 3,208 posts

Whoo, whoo whoo! You are clearly not getting the point of terra firma. You never make him. He is bad. The only reason hes in the deck is because of prisma.

And you don't need 2 of each Omni. the only ones you need 2 of are the Shining and Zero. The rest can do fine on 1. If you have space left. Then you could consider adding more.
Take in mind you can only make a max of 8 Fusions, the chances you need that many Omni's let alone fuse that much in 1 duel is not very likely.
Posted Image

Jonnykap65

Jonnykap65

Banned user.

• Banned
  • 853 posts

Whoo, whoo whoo! You are clearly not getting the point of terra firma. You never make him. He is bad. The only reason hes in the deck is because of prisma.

And you don't need 2 of each Omni. the only ones you need 2 of are the Shining and Zero. The rest can do fine on 1. If you have space left. Then you could consider adding more.
Take in mind you can only make a max of 8 Fusions, the chances you need that many Omni's let alone fuse that much in 1 duel is not very likely.

no i got the point of firma. if u read my post before, i clearly stated why prisma was in here and the purpose of firma.

u just wanted to add in more HERO's and he was an option.

if he really wants to add in more HERO's then he should look into running sparkman support since he runs sparkman and king of the swamp, but otherwise, anything else would be irrelevant.

EDIT: so by going by what you think would work, this is what i've come up w/:

Posted Image

that leaves more sparkman abuse, but 2 spaces left.

honestly I think that would be good for more omni HERO's but they can also be xyz's as well.

Ultimate lol

Ultimate lol

• Super Moderator
  • 3,208 posts
There are more viable Poly Fusions, like Bladedge fusions.
Posted Image

Jonnykap65

Jonnykap65

Banned user.

• Banned
  • 853 posts
the only other poly fusion that requires bladedge is wild edge. plasma vice is in there already (look a little closer).

throwing in a bladedge in this deck is a horrible idea imo. he doesn't need to run tribute monsters because he needs monsters that are not only viable in the hand but can be placed onto the field without requiring any form of tribute, so it's plop for defense or miracle fusion setup. the high level monsters should only be fusions.

if he is going to run poly HERO's, then the best way is to integrate them so he doesn't have anything dead. imo bladedge would be a bit dead just for the fact that he's a tribute monster.

Ultimate lol

Ultimate lol

• Super Moderator
  • 3,208 posts

the only other poly fusion that requires bladedge is wild edge. plasma vice is in there already (look a little closer).

throwing in a bladedge in this deck is a horrible idea imo. he doesn't need to run tribute monsters because he needs monsters that are not only viable in the hand but can be placed onto the field without requiring any form of tribute, so it's plop for defense or miracle fusion setup. the high level monsters should only be fusions.

if he is going to run poly HERO's, then the best way is to integrate them so he doesn't have anything dead. imo bladedge would be a bit dead just for the fact that he's a tribute monster.

*Facepalm*
And thats why you run Necroshade. Like he already does in the deck...
The whole point of Poly HERO's is to abuse the fact that you are filling the grave. A propperly filled grave gives Poly HERO's some of the best topdeck options in the game. Bladedge is one of those options. Because no one sees a 2600 normal summon comming.
Also, no a single HERO monster is dead in Poly HERO's due the Omni HERO's you do run.
Posted Image

Jonnykap65

Jonnykap65

Banned user.

• Banned
  • 853 posts

*Facepalm*
The whole point of Poly HERO's is to abuse the fact that you are filling the grave. A propperly filled grave gives Poly HERO's some of the best topdeck options in the game. Bladedge is one of those options. Because no one sees a 2600 normal summon comming.
Also, no a single HERO monster is dead in Poly HERO's due the Omni HERO's you do run.

so, if he draws into it and doesn't mill it via prisma's effect, that makes it viable?

that was the point i was making...it becomes harder to fill the grave when u draw into it. that's why i suggested the ocean/woodsman/heat materials because they actually provide more than just milling qualities for prisma's effect.

they also pull into different strategies then those cards too, so it doesn't mean he HAS to rely on all the different varieties, poly HERO's doesn't (I should actually be saying shouldn't, but I know u will have a hissy fit about that) have to be broad in the fusion materials.

don't be throwing face palms at me when I know what I said :o

Ultimate lol

Ultimate lol

• Super Moderator
  • 3,208 posts

*Facepalm*

so, if he draws into it and doesn't mill it via prisma's effect, that makes it viable?

Yes. Why do you think this stratagy is only used in Poly HERO's? Because there are som many ways to get a card like him in the grave. You have Prisma, Future Fusion and POLY. Also keep in mind that poly is searchable. Getting a Necroshade on hand is really no big deal.

that's why i suggested the ocean/woodsman/heat materials because they actually provide more than just milling qualities for prisma's effect.

As those cards are fine in Poly HERO's, Heat being debateable. But for a simple (mostly) 1800 beatstick I rather have a chance of a 2600 beatstick. And not only that, it opens the ways to more great fusions like Wildedge. I can't imagine you rather run inferno over him.

they also pull into different strategies then those cards too, so it doesn't mean he HAS to rely on all the different varieties, poly HERO's doesn't (I should actually be saying shouldn't, but I know u will have a hissy fit about that) have to be broad in the fusion materials.

How would running more of the same material give you more options? And don't say their effect cause we both know that thats often to slow even if you can protect them. What moster you want to get back with Ocean for example?

I agree you have to focus in Poly HERO's because running a bunch of normals is bad. The point is to make as many possible fusions with a limited amound of materials. You fusions are your outs, the more options you have here, the better. My "broad" fusion material line-up is no bigger then yours. I am just able to make more fusions with mine then you can do with yours because I am not running many materials that can only be used for Omni HERO's. Also, my materials actualy profide an out by themselfs (Bladedge) where you would always need fusion.
Posted Image

Jonnykap65

Jonnykap65

Banned user.

• Banned
  • 853 posts

Yes. Why do you think this stratagy is only used in Poly HERO's? Because there are som many ways to get a card like him in the grave. You have Prisma, Future Fusion and POLY. Also keep in mind that poly is searchable. Getting a Necroshade on hand is really no big deal.

Yes, you are right about the concept of having them in the hand for Poly, I didn't forget that, but
1: having a higher tribute monster is bad because they are only useful for poly. they are just floaters until poly comes to your hand
2: thats why you have options to fuse w/ the other HERO's w/ omni's and such. they can do other things that are helpful

As those cards are fine in Poly HERO's, Heat being debateable. But for a simple (mostly) 1800 beatstick I rather have a chance of a 2600 beatstick. And not only that, it opens the ways to more great fusions like Wildedge. I can't imagine you rather run inferno over him.

I will agree that heat is debatable, but I don't agree that Wildedge is necessary. Zero/nova master/shining > wildedge by both requirements and effects. just because wildedge can attack every monster once, doesn't mean that your opponent wont have a way to stop that, whereas w/ the omni's, if you stop that, they can pick up where they left off next turn.

And i'm not talking about running them side by side, of course, i'm talking about running Poly Omni's, which was the main intention of my build.

How would running more of the same material give you more options? And don't say their effect cause we both know that thats often to slow even if you can protect them. What moster you want to get back with Ocean for example?

Running more than one of the same material gives you more options to the omni HERO's. again, my intention was Poly omni's, and your intention was to broaden it out to something I thought was inconsistent. using ocean gets you back itself, woodsman, voltic, heat, and stratos, did i really need to list every HERO I added into this deck?

I agree you have to focus in Poly HERO's because running a bunch of normals is bad. The point is to make as many possible fusions with a limited amound of materials. You fusions are your outs, the more options you have here, the better. My "broad" fusion material line-up is no bigger then yours. I am just able to make more fusions with mine then you can do with yours because I am not running many materials that can only be used for Omni HERO's. Also, my materials actualy profide an out by themselfs (Bladedge) where you would always need fusion.

Bladedge doesn't provide an out for himself, only an effect that allows him to attack every monster on your opponent's side once. Like I posted before, Zero/The Shining/Nova Master > WildEdge. Especially Zero because he does Wildedge's job w/o triggering flip effects or other effects that could harm himself or prevent you from hitting anything else. and if you mean an out by he can only be special summoned via fusion summon, then the omni's are like that too, but i'm sure u thats not what u meant cause I know u already know that.

Ultimate lol

Ultimate lol

• Super Moderator
  • 3,208 posts
The ways to get rid of Necroshade are searchable, and you don't always get it on had. It no more of a "dead" draw than any card would be in specific situations.

Wildedge is an OTK option, you use it on the right moment. Yes Omni's are better but they cant do what he does.

I'm not against you build in general, I wouldnt run Voltic or 3 Poly but the concept itself is sound. The point im making is that you post it on a poly HERO toppic that clearly takes another route which in my opinion is better and more versitile.

My point with ocean was that you cant really do much with an Ocean compared to the options Bladedge would give you.

Also Bladedge =/= Wildedge.

Bladedge you can topdeck and normal summon as a 2600 beatstick pierce. mid/late game thats an amazing topdeck.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HERO, Elemental, Elemental HERO, Deck, Deck list

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.