Photo

Unable To Contact Server

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

OffBeat Oddity

OffBeat Oddity

Hello, fellow members, in-game admins, and forum moderators. I have a problem, I'm hoping you guys will be able to help with. I am unable to log in to Dueling Network today. When I begin to enter the website it takes an unusually long amount of time to load. When it has finished loading, the background screen appears with the face-down card backdrop. Then the rest everything loads and a popup appears that reads "Error: Unable to Contact Sever". Is there any reason I might be getting this message? I was just playing around 12 hours ago. I'm 99% positive that I haven't been banned, but if I were, would this be the reason I receive this error message? And where would I check to see whether I've been banned or not?

Also, here's a list of things I've tried to remedy this situation:
• Several different browsers (IE8, FireFox, Google Chrome)
• Clearing my cache, cookies
• Clearing history
• Restarting the computer

Posted Image

faku24

faku24

Veteran Member

It happened to me a few times. Just wait a couple of minutes/hours and you will be able to log in. If the problem isnt solved let me know
Posted Image

Bam616

Bam616

Master of Machines

Hello, fellow members, in-game admins, and forum moderators. I have a problem, I'm hoping you guys will be able to help with. I am unable to log in to Dueling Network today. When I begin to enter the website it takes an unusually long amount of time to load. When it has finished loading, the background screen appears with the face-down card backdrop. Then the rest everything loads and a popup appears that reads "Error: Unable to Contact Sever". Is there any reason I might be getting this message? I was just playing around 12 hours ago. I'm 99% positive that I haven't been banned, but if I were, would this be the reason I receive this error message? And where would I check to see whether I've been banned or not?

Also, here's a list of things I've tried to remedy this situation:
• Several different browsers (IE8, FireFox, Google Chrome)
• Clearing my cache, cookies
• Clearing history
• Restarting the computer

Posted Image

Update your flash?

586OG.gif
There was once a green "Like This" button. The person who was reading this decided to click that green "Like This" button. Because if the person did, something special would happen.

Vexslasher

Vexslasher

I'm having this same problem, I was able to login just fine yesterday but today I just can't seem to login no matter what I do..

OffBeat Oddity

OffBeat Oddity

I apologize. I forgot to mention it, but, yes, I have tried updating my Adobe Flash Player client thingymabob. To no avail. Fortunately, though, after I did a system restore and took my computer back a couple of days, I am happy to inform everyone that the solution to my problem has been found Thanks for your replies and this can now be locked.

Releane

Releane

Ace of the Black Knights

• Team:[NROC] Neo Reapers of Chronos

DN is getting an update tonight. So be patient as some people may experience some trouble before we take the servers down to update. Thank you for your co-operation.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
[5:59:41 PM] Asher : You are annoying

Best GFX Artist DNF 2012,2013

Irate

Irate

Progeny of the Great Apocalypse

• Youtube:SkarmoryHunter
  • Team:[TR] Team Ragnarok

Teehee I can feel it coming

Posted Image

^ Join DuelAcademy today! ^

Signature made by Dexter!Morgan.

~ I, pulse ov existance / The laws of nature -- undenied / I hold the torch of Heraclitus so I can shake the earth and move the suns ~

OffBeat Oddity

OffBeat Oddity

No no, this was way earlier today. I'm not talking about just now. But the problem has been fixed, so I guess you guys can close this topic.

Vexslasher

Vexslasher

Is there still updating going on, because I still have this exact error no matter what I do..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.