Photo

Cardfight!! Vanguard - Custom Yugioh Cards!!

Cardfight Vanguard Custom Yugi Jaden Yusei Yuma Kaiba Lightsworn Six Samurai

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MegaDiamond10

MegaDiamond10

• 7 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 22m 11s
Here are Some of My CFVG Yugioh Cards! There Effects are Based off of there Real Card Effects.
I Used Cardfight!! Vanguard Wikia to Get the Pics and Used Photo Filtre to Get the Correct Size for the Pics.

Posted Image
Posted Image
These are the Only Ones I Have Done Yet.....but I'm in the Process of Making Many More.

Post Requests or Your Own Card Pics!!
Seto: “Just because he’s the main character, he thinks he can hog all the screen time. I mean, just look at Bakura.”
Mokuba: “Who the heck is Bakura?”
Seto: “Precisely.”

~From Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series~

Awesomeknight

Awesomeknight

• 97 posts
    • Time Online: 6d 15h 34m 22s
  • Team:the one that beats yours
Okay i will start working on some may i create some Sacred guardian Beast cards to help your expansion?
I love Jesus Christ my savior and I have infinite faith in the Lord I am and i am a christian and not afraid to admit it

MegaDiamond10

MegaDiamond10

• 7 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 22m 11s

Okay i will start working on some may i create some Sacred guardian Beast cards to help your expansion?

Sure! Just Post em on Imgur and on this Forum :P

Here is My Current Work!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImageI forgot to add the Synchro Summon Condition it probably will be (1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or More Non-Tuner Warrior-Type Monsters)
Seto: “Just because he’s the main character, he thinks he can hog all the screen time. I mean, just look at Bakura.”
Mokuba: “Who the heck is Bakura?”
Seto: “Precisely.”

~From Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cardfight, Vanguard, Custom, Yugi, Jaden, Yusei, Yuma, Kaiba, Lightsworn, Six Samurai

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.