Yu-Gi-Oh! Ban List Prediction September 2012

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

!            Plants!

!            Plants!

• 239 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 23h 2m 24s
  • Team:TFS
My internet was out for at least 2 hours and i was thinking of something to do, so I just went on my notepad and thought of the ban list, then i thought about making one. I thought about each card for about an hour, THEN I wrote it down. Here it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ban List Prediction September 2012 September

FUTURE FUSION/FIVE HEADED DRAGON - 1 card win, you play this card, and you win.

Five Headed Dragon because then they can't send dragons to the graveyard.

You send 5 dragons, Eclispe x2, DarkFlare, Pulsar, Redmd.

Banish Red-Eyes/Dark Armed

Banish eclispe and a darkflare ( if u have another dark, you're not going to send DF)[notredmd]

Then you can just add those 2 cards to your hand, add redmd, summon redmd, or use pulsar eff, have whole bunch of dragons, then in 2 turns your getting a 5000 beater that can be summoned by lightpulsar/Redmd? seems legitl.

MONSTER REBORN - If i had a dollar for every time my opponent sacked a
Monster Reborn against me i probably would be rich.
Just having this card can make you flip the "table"
in just 1 card, and i don't think Yu-Gi-Oh! Should
be like that, and it can create too many otks.

POT OF AVARICE - Top decking this card in almost any deck, or just having it
is broken, it puts back your Vanillas,Wind-ups,Tour guides,
and other cards, it's broken. You just top deck it mid game,
you go +2 and your opponent is just like " -.- "

WIND-UP HUNTER - As a wind-up player my self, i can tell you this needs to get banned.
This getting 1st at Nats by Tyler Tabman, proved that this needs to get
banned. The ovbious argument of "People were not siding maxx 'c'" is a
terrible argument, because there was a lot of people siding it.

MIND CONTROL - There is a lot of players who can agree with me on this one, this changes
the game way too much in your favor, the ability to take an exceed/ synchro
is broken. Or take a tuner, and synchro, or take a level monster and exceed.
And the ability to use that monster's effect is also extremely broken.

LIMITED TO 1

RESCUE RABBIT - It's just 1 card that is a walking solemn judgment, a walking chariot,
and it can be easily recycled by pot of avarice, put back on the field by:
Tour Guide from the underworld, ( Leviair The Sea Dragon ).

SPORE - Without the seeing of Glow-up Bulb there is no point for banning this card,
and it's almost impossible to run it without glow-up bulb, there was no point to ban
this.

TRISHULA - Without Glow-up Bulb this card will not be able to summon, and the only deck i can
even think of it being able to summon it, that is remotely easy, would probably be
Six Samurai's, which have to use 3 cards just to get it, and there are 3 mained veilers now a days,
i can see this coming back, as broken as it may seem.

INZEKTOR HORNET - Pop pop city, it gains too many +'s and the deck is still good even if the hornet is at 1, as you got cards like
Centipede, Gruf, Foolish Burial, and Dragonfly.

LIMITED TO 2/3

AGENT OF MYSTERY EARTH -(2/3) - Konami, you know as hell this card isn't broken, you made your money,
now it is time to put this card back. I can see this card coming back in september.

T.G. STRIKER (2/3) - T.G. is a very good deck, but not the "Best" there was no reason to put this card to 1 other
then that guy getting 1st place with T.G. Stun.

GLADIATOR BEAST BESTIARI (2) - It's time to put this card back up to two, this isn't 2010, gladiator beasts aren't broken,
and they need to become an acutual deck if you know what i mean, as i do play gladiator beast's
on dn, it is just not a good deck. I and many gladiator beast players want to tag for bestiari and not be able to
get bottomlessed, rabbit players can get bottomlessed and not give one hell.

Mezuki (2/3) - No body is playing zombies, well some are, but there not topping. Putting mezuki at 2/3 will make the deck have some potential, like gladiator beasts.
I hope to see this card at 2/3 during september, and i think it will.

LIGHTPULSAR DRAGON (2) - This card is too broken in dragons, and iv'e seen to many ban list prediction videos, and they gave the best explanation of " torrential tribute,
mirror force, and other cards" it's too broken, i know you can agree dragon players. even putting lightpulsar to 2 will make the deck still good.
And with Redmd + Pulsar it's almost impossible to get it off the field.

That's it everybody, i hope you took the time to read! did you? Hopefuly! During september let's see how many i got right / wrong ! Did i forget something? Do you have
a good suggestion? tell me and i might add it, tell then, cya everybody!
-Plants
Famous Quotes ~ Chet

datchison18

datchison18

Yuri-Megane Enthusiast

• Veteran Members
  • 4,489 posts
    • Time Online: 132d 5h 31m 15s
avarice? no
everything else? yes
cause i wanted to take a smaller amount of space.

!            Plants!

!            Plants!

• 239 posts
What is your reasoning on keeping avarice?
Famous Quotes ~ Chet

datchison18

datchison18

Yuri-Megane Enthusiast

• Veteran Members
  • 4,489 posts
    • Time Online: 132d 5h 31m 15s
i dont really know
i just like it and thats the only card other than reborn on this list that i like
cause i wanted to take a smaller amount of space.

GX-Kai

GX-Kai

Honorable Member

• 900 posts
    • Time Online: 42d 23h 57m 10s
  • Facebook:kai.nainggolan
  • Team:Team [Duel Like an Idol]

INZEKTOR DRAGONFLY - You summon this card and hell just begins, you can create so many otks with this card it's unbareable.
You can gain so many +'s off of this card, it's amazing. 1 makes the deck even remotely fair.

No offense, but do you mean after Sept 2012 Inzecters can only drop a monster and pop? Then what they can do to defend for the next turn with a bunch of monsters below 1000 ATK except Centipede? Gruf would be useless with D-Fly @1. They won't be able to Xyz either.

tumblr_mir750KXQr1qefij1o1_500.gif

sigpic1318_1.gif

!            Plants!

!            Plants!

• 239 posts

INZEKTOR DRAGONFLY - You summon this card and hell just begins, you can create so many otks with this card it's unbareable.
You can gain so many +'s off of this card, it's amazing. 1 makes the deck even remotely fair.

No offense, but do you mean after Sept 2012 Inzecters can only drop a monster and pop? Then what they can do to defend for the next turn with a bunch of monsters below 1000 ATK except Centipede? Gruf would be useless with D-Fly @1. They won't be able to Xyz either.

I might change it to putting Inzektor Hornet to 1, since that is a very good argument.

Changed Dragonfly to Hornet - And the reasoning.
Famous Quotes ~ Chet

Cheyasaurus

Cheyasaurus

magical girl Sayaka Miki

• Super Moderator
  • 5,131 posts
    • Time Online: 163d 16h 39m 47s
  • Team:[EX] The Exile

RESCUE RABBIT - It's just 1 card that is a walking solemn judgment, a walking chariot,
and it can be easily recycled by pot of avarice, put back on the field by:
Tour Guide from the underworld, ( Leviair The Sea Dragon ).

Rescue rabbit itself isn't a judgement, that is laggia, which is completely different than rabbit.

XZ8xD.png

gs___sayaka_attack_1_sprite_sheet_by_kongs___mami_idle_sprite_sheet_by_konbe-d6itumblr_mflltbR8An1rnouuio2_250.gifgs___kyoko_attack_2_sprite_sheet_by_konb

Irate

Irate

Progeny of the Great Apocalypse

• Banned
  • 3,247 posts
  • Youtube:SkarmoryHunter
  • Team:[TR] Team Ragnarok
Hunter is a perfectly fine card, for the gazillionth time...

Spore at 1 as well as Trish? Thanks for reviving KMP :D

Posted Image

^ Join DuelAcademy today! ^

Signature made by Dexter!Morgan.

~ I, pulse ov existance / The laws of nature -- undenied / I hold the torch of Heraclitus so I can shake the earth and move the suns ~

Megames1

Megames1

Chirp Da Nurp

• Veteran Members
  • 1,408 posts
    • Time Online: 173d 13h 4m 52s
  • Facebook:Isayah Phanord
  • Youtube:TheMegames1
  • Team:[DLLR] Cause we got money!

Hunter is a perfectly fine card, for the gazillionth time...

Spore at 1 as well as Trish? Thanks for reviving KMP :D

Hunter must die fyi. He is too problematic in our current meta. And if Konami is smart, it will surely be banned.

3576310736.png

Irate

Irate

• Banned
  • 3,247 posts
Hunter is not the problem~

Maity and Shark are.

Posted Image

~ I, pulse ov existance / The laws of nature -- undenied / I hold the torch of Heraclitus so I can shake the earth and move the suns ~

anziliero12

anziliero12

Veteran Member

• 337 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 16h 1m 39s
Is this a prediction or what needs to happen?
If it is a prediction limite dragonfly... that is what Konami would do, even though baning hornet is more resonalble, just that it dosent seem like konami would do it.
If it what needs to happen ban hornet, because with dragonfly Inzectors still have the power to xyz. They only need 1 hornet anyways...
Futer fusion helps a lot of decks that are not chaos dragons, hiting REDMD will hurt heraitcs and chaos dragons, while not hurting other decks.
Five-headed... if you hit futer fusion this card wont even be a problem... no, just no...
Reborn is fine i see not a way to abuse of it.
PoA is the same of reborn.
WU Hunter is not the problem, manity and shark are.
Mind control is the same as reborn, its a 1 use card, not broken... at the most a way to synch and xyz faster
Rescue Rabbit, you need to hit the verz/evolvs xyzs, evols are very stong to begin with. Killing rabbit will also kill a lot of vanila decks, but also killling evols will hurt jurracs.. i say keep rabbit at 3 and laggi/dolkka at 1
Spor is ok.
Trish is just a no, it is, in every way, the most broken extra deck monster
Bring earth and striker to 3 to 3 Yay!!! i love you man!!!
I agree on bestri Glads need a bost
Zombies are playable and broken without mezuki so it should stay at 1
Lightpusar at 2 and REDMD at 1 are fine for chaos dragons. they will live

Pkmn337

Pkmn337

• 183 posts
    • Time Online: 19d 13h 19m 43s
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/Pkmn337
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Pkmn337
  • Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePkmn337
  • Team:To hell with teams.
I'm not sure Spore and Trishula will come back so soon, but I believe there's a chance later on.
I will list some predictions I get from my head, without a lot of explanations:

Banned:
....I have no idea, but I will say Rescue Rabbit just to put something and because it's too powerful early on the game. And because of rage, so I don't expect a lot of peeps to agree on anything I predict.

Limited:
Eclipse Wyvern. It's the card to be abused with future fusion. Not that this gives much of a reason...but it's just my prediction.
Hieratic Dragon King of Atum. Brings REDMD usually, and then the OTK begins.
Wind-up Carrier Zenmaity. Summons a Wind-up from the deck or the hand, fundamental for it's long loop.

Well, that's about what I could think about for now. There's still a couple months before the list change, I can't wait.

Szadek23

Szadek23

• 2 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 23m 4s
Banned:
Mind Controll
Future Fusion
Both cards are just too good right now.
limited to 1:
Inzektor Hornet
Hieratic Dragon King of Atum
(Not REDMD cause konami only cares about ocg and chaos dragons aren't a problem in ocg)
Wind-up Carrier Zenmaity.the damm loop is a real pain and with zenmaity at 1 they are still pretty good.
Rescue Rabbit.No more dino rabbits,but you stll tech rabbit in other decks.
Limted to 2:
Inzektor Dragonfly
Ulimited:
Spore.
destiny draw

catnip05

catnip05

Veteran Member

• 453 posts
    • Time Online: 19d 8h 6m 47s
  • Team:I'm not active in teams
Die Hunter!

339htg9.jpg            24gkqdj.jpg

Nothing is far too flashy for assassination.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! MS

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! MS

// Falling in Love Again //

• Veteran Members
  • 1,668 posts
    • Time Online: 142d 16h 1m 18s
Rabbit isn't the problem :/, Evolzar Laggia is.

skullvarnish

skullvarnish

Rocket's M Venusaur EX LV. X ☆ ex Prime SP Delta Species

• Super Moderator
  • 8,702 posts
    • Time Online: 163d 10h 45m 38s
  • Team:None
Trishula is easy to drop in almost any deck. Keep it banned.

Are you serious? I am the best player in the game today. I started out with a Kuriboh as my boss monster, and have since climbed up the ladder of success. I am willing to break my back having to carry a team. Some say that there is no "I" in 'team," but what if I am the entire team? I'll carry this team across the river, to Victory Island. We'll pull out the champagne, with the ladies surrounding us. With a cigar in my mouth, I'll deliver the final speech. Our pilgrimage is complete. Our lives are over. The perpetual euphoria has been reached. The impossible has happened. You ask yourself if what has just transpired can possibly be real. I am no miracle worker, but I do have heart. And sometimes with a little bit of heart and some imagination, the world is yours for the taking. -Inflation

Holy shit skullvarnish, give me classes on how to burn the fuck out of people like that PLEASE

Heavenly-Mikaru

Heavenly-Mikaru

The Dry Koopa King of Gusto

• Veteran Members
  • 1,230 posts
    • Time Online: 94d 16h 20m 49s

Trishula is easy to drop in almost any deck. Keep it banned.

I agree to this

Much outdate, Such Gusto, wow... lmao

Blowing the winds to a high mile~

ただいます!

nielsene90

nielsene90

• 154 posts
    • Time Online: 19d 19h 23m 51s
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/EricN90
  • Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/MrDragonmaster131
Hunter IS the problem in wind-ups, het rid of hunter, windups can be used like they were meant to. Five-Headed Dragon cannot be sp summon from the grave yard, get rid of FHD. Future fusion can be general for any deck that fusions. and CAN be stopped by MST (by that it wont sent cards if MST'd at activation.) Plus it can be destroyed later before the summon and not get the card. ANd Rabbit like many others said, Rabbit isnt a problem. Also i'd put Lightpulsar at 1/2

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Youtube Channel ↓

Posted Image

Irate

Irate

• Banned
  • 3,247 posts

Hunter IS the problem in wind-ups, het rid of hunter, windups can be used like they were meant to. Five-Headed Dragon cannot be sp summon from the grave yard, get rid of FHD. Future fusion can be general for any deck that fusions. and CAN be stopped by MST (by that it wont sent cards if MST'd at activation.) Plus it can be destroyed later before the summon and not get the card. ANd Rabbit like many others said, Rabbit isnt a problem. Also i'd put Lightpulsar at 1/2

So you let a variable Xyz Material from Rk. 3-5 in the deck rather than making a -1?

Okay...?

I repeat... Hunter, Rat and Magician are all just perfectly fine.
Shark is the TCG problem and doubled it is Maity as well.

Posted Image

skullvarnish

skullvarnish

Rocket's M Venusaur EX LV. X ☆ ex Prime SP Delta Species

• Super Moderator
  • 8,702 posts
    • Time Online: 163d 10h 45m 38s
  • Team:None
Hunter isn't a -1. Magician is broken and there's no reason that card should stay at 3. Rat needs a kick in the face too. Maity can stay at 3 because it's crap like TGU, Rat, and Shark that make him easy to spam.

Are you serious? I am the best player in the game today. I started out with a Kuriboh as my boss monster, and have since climbed up the ladder of success. I am willing to break my back having to carry a team. Some say that there is no "I" in 'team," but what if I am the entire team? I'll carry this team across the river, to Victory Island. We'll pull out the champagne, with the ladies surrounding us. With a cigar in my mouth, I'll deliver the final speech. Our pilgrimage is complete. Our lives are over. The perpetual euphoria has been reached. The impossible has happened. You ask yourself if what has just transpired can possibly be real. I am no miracle worker, but I do have heart. And sometimes with a little bit of heart and some imagination, the world is yours for the taking. -Inflation

Holy shit skullvarnish, give me classes on how to burn the fuck out of people like that PLEASE

nielsene90

nielsene90

• 154 posts
    • Time Online: 19d 19h 23m 51s
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/EricN90
  • Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/MrDragonmaster131

So you let a variable Xyz Material from Rk. 3-5 in the deck rather than making a -1?

Okay...?

I repeat... Hunter, Rat and Magician are all just perfectly fine.
Shark is the TCG problem and doubled it is Maity as well.

Wind-up's are meant to XYZ, hit shark you kill the WHOLE deck. Hit Hunter you only kill the loop.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Youtube Channel ↓

Posted Image

F4RM3RR

F4RM3RR

• 4 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 4m 55s
Well, just so it's said at least once in this thread, Konami's ban list isn't there to destroy the teir 1 decks for being too good, they made the cards knowing fully well how good they would be, but rather, to create equality, and to make it so that a alrge variety of decks have the chance to be effective, because lets be honest, hardly anyone enjoys the teir one decks alone, they usually enjoy the fact that they are winning, and Konami being a game company is there to bring people joy (like santa, you know... only with out the free presents and happy laugh..) so they want people who enjoy inzektors and wind ups as a deck to be able to play the deck, with out those decks being vastly over powered so that they are the only few deck types seen in the top 36 (thin x- sabers, sept 2010... or 2011, i cant remember...)

but alot of the predictions do seem fair. but I really dont know about pot. the card is broken, but thats why it was limited to 1, there are too few cards that add back to the deck, and that is too useful of a mechanic for any deck to loose. konami probably would like to see a deck comback from the clenches of defeat with a turnaround card like this.

Hunter wont be banned. it can't be. but like everyone said shark and maity are the problems. Limit shark to 1 or 2, or maybe hunter too, but banning him isnt necessary. but slow down the speed to an average deck and maity doesnt seem to be as much of a problem. he still keeps speed in the deck, but making him just a bit harder to access by slowing down their momentum puts it a fairer advantage.. but maybe limit to 1
that also being said.. 3 wind up cards being hit, probably wont happen, seems excessive

hornet needs to go to one

wind up rabbit needs to go to one or be banned (because he's too good in too many decks)

spore can afford to come out, but is still an amazing card. limit to 1. (but then again, they just hit the list, so honestly I think they'll have to wait. same for trishula)

recue rabbit, I think will remain untouched. he needs to be hit, but these are predictions, not a list of me whining about cards I hate (trust me, thats a long list you dont want to hear)

Six sams need to be hit, but I honestly wouldnt even know what to hit them with. (But I only really see them running rampant on DN, and konami doesnt care about DN)

"The worst part of it all... I didn't even get to snuggle with it yet"

catnip05

catnip05

Veteran Member

• 453 posts
    • Time Online: 19d 8h 6m 47s
  • Team:I'm not active in teams
Banning or limiting or semi-limiting Zenmaity will totally hurt the deck. The card that makes the loop very deadly is Hunter. So ban him instead.

339htg9.jpg            24gkqdj.jpg

Nothing is far too flashy for assassination.

I_Eat_Flesh

I_Eat_Flesh

• 2 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 53m 14s
You are naming way too much , the game needs strong cards , but only a tiny few I would agree with.

Light/Darkness

Light/Darkness

**** be twirl'in

• Veteran Members
  • 1,084 posts
    • Time Online: 57d 21h 21m 32s
  • Team:[CoF] Church of Farls
wind-up hunter needs to go >.>

lightdarkness_userbar_by_zoisitesarugaki

18XOS.gif

[3/22/2014 2:19:49 PM] Nathan Crest: Will the real Suzumiya Haruhi stand up? I repeat, will the real Haruhi stand up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.