• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Fuchebol

Fuchebol

Veteran Member

• 479 posts
    • Time Online: 19d 7h 57m 8s
  • Team:[DLLR] D.O.L.L.A.R.S
Alright well, this deck has been testing well, however i feel if i dont get out a powerhouse early i get run over way too easily, anyways any help to make this better is appreciated.

Possibly, looking for help in the side deck against the meta. Preferably TCG only. Thank you.

Posted Image

Decklist:

Monsters(18)
1x Veiler
2x Elder of Six Sam
1x Grandmaster of Six Sam
1x hand of Six Sam
3x Kagemusha of Six Sam
3x kaigeki of Six Sam
3x Kizan of Six Sam
1x Shien's Squire
1x Spirit of the Six Sam
1x Zanji of Six Sam

Spells(13)
2x Ascetcism of six sam
1x Dark Hole
1x Gateway of the six
1x Heavy
1x Reborn
1x MST
1x RoTA
1x Six Sam Dojo
2x Shien Signal
3x Six Sam United

Traps(9)
2x Compulsory
2x Double-Edged Sword
2x Musakani
1x Solemn Judg
2x Solemn Warning

Extra Deck
1x Ally
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon
1x Brio
1x Shien
1x Mist Wurm
1x Barkion
1x Naturia Beast
1x Scrap
2x Blade Armor
1x Lev Dragon
1x Utopia
1x Shadow of Six Sam
1x Zenmains
1x TemTempo

Lossig.png

!TheEarlofDemise

!TheEarlofDemise

Captain Clutch

• 453 posts
    • Time Online: 30d 2h 51m 57s
  • Team:{EX} The Exile
Driven Daredevil is a good Synchro for this deck. Put 1 in there.

THE DARK WORLD MASTER

DN'S BIGGEST ANTI-PONY DUELIST

tASUx.jpg
e9EEz.png

Eridanus

Eridanus

☝Such a Beautiful Man

• 377 posts
    • Time Online: 64d 10h 31m 49s

I humbly disagree.
Driven DareDevil is bad because it relies on the Opponent to trigger its effect. No one would even attack it if they read his effect.

I'd recommend Black Rose Dragon/Ancient Fairy Dragon instead of Driven DareDevil.

Here are my suggestions:

-1 Grandmaster
-1 Effect Veiler
+1 Mizuho (Asceticism target)
+1 Spirit of the Six Samurai (Normal Summon this, then SS Kizan/Grandmaster --> Equip)
+1 Shien's Squire or Sangan

-1 Shien's Dojo
-1 MST
-1 United (In my own experience 3 clogs the hand)
+1 Bait Doll (MST replacement as well as re-usable)

Traps lineup looks good. I personally main 3 Fiendish Chains tho.

-1 Landiose (Discarding spells is bad imo. The spells make this deck consistant/versatile)
-1 Shadow of the Six (1 is enough)
-1 Invoker
+1 Zenmaines
+1 Temtempo the Percussion Djinn (anti-xyz)
+1 Heroic Champion Excalibur (I know you said TCG only, but it becomes TCG legal come August 14th. Otherwise I'd go with Gem-Knight Pearl)

As for Side Deck:
-2 Rivalry of the Warlords
-3 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror (This hurts your Shi En)
+2 Chain Disappearance (Works too well against Rescue Rabbit/Inzektors/Tour Guide/Wind-Ups/Kagemusha of the Six Sam)
+1 MST
+2 Light-Imprisoning Mirror or Imperial Iron Wall
Screw the Money! I have Rulings!
Posted Image

MaleficStardust123

MaleficStardust123

• 227 posts
    • Time Online: 29d 22h 28m 13s
  • Team:Free Agent
i like it :)

tumblr_meh6lmRWel1r1qoq4o1_500.gifMaleficRequest.png

akaRickyParis

akaRickyParis

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 933 posts
    • Time Online: 31d 16h 39m 18s
-1 grandmaster
-1 dojo
-1 mst

+1 irou (great tech, plus asteistism with enishi)
+1 magatama
+1 Double-egde

i'd also run squire over a veiler but thats my personal preference, i side the 3rd veiler

also the other guy had soem good ideas about ur extra deck
"If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth."

"You think you're the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death. But that peace made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you… this hatred binds us together. I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."

"I'm going to make the world know I'm here… that somebody is passing righteous judgement on them.""I'll solve equations with my right hand and write names with my left. I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!"

Fuchebol

Fuchebol

Veteran Member

• 479 posts
    • Time Online: 19d 7h 57m 8s
  • Team:[DLLR] D.O.L.L.A.R.S

I humbly disagree.
Driven DareDevil is bad because it relies on the Opponent to trigger its effect. No one would even attack it if they read his effect.

I'd recommend Black Rose Dragon/Ancient Fairy Dragon instead of Driven DareDevil.

Here are my suggestions:

-1 Grandmaster
-1 Effect Veiler
+1 Spirit of the Six Samurai (Normal Summon this, then SS Kizan/Grandmaster --> Equip)

-1 Shien's Dojo
-1 MST

-1 Landiose (Discarding spells is bad imo. The spells make this deck consistant/versatile)
-1 Invoker
+1 Zenmaines
+1 Heroic Champion Excalibur (I know you said TCG only, but it becomes TCG legal come August 14th. Otherwise I'd go with Gem-Knight Pearl)

As for Side Deck:
+2 Chain Disappearance (Works too well against Rescue Rabbit/Inzektors/Tour Guide/Wind-Ups/Kagemusha of the Six Sam)
+1 MST

Thank you for your suggestions, however i didnt listen to some of them :S, but some of what you told me, made sense so i changed it.

Posted Image

Updated picture, have yet to test it, but it looks more consistent then the older version.

Lossig.png

akaRickyParis

akaRickyParis

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 933 posts

I humbly disagree.

Here are my suggestions:

-1 Grandmaster
-1 Effect Veiler

-1 Shien's Dojo
-1 MST

-1 Invoker
+1 Zenmaines

As for Side Deck:
+1 MST

Thank you for your suggestions, however i didnt listen to some of them :S, but some of what you told me, made sense so i changed it.

Posted Image

Updated picture, have yet to test it, but it looks more consistent then the older version.

i hate 3 kageki, just asking to get veiler'd
"If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth."

"You think you're the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death. But that peace made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you… this hatred binds us together. I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."

"I'm going to make the world know I'm here… that somebody is passing righteous judgement on them.""I'll solve equations with my right hand and write names with my left. I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!"

Eridanus

Eridanus

☝Such a Beautiful Man

• 377 posts
    • Time Online: 64d 10h 31m 49s
I didn't notice the 3 Kageki's >.>
Kageki should be @ 2 or 1. Majority of players main Effect Veiler/Fiendish Chain, so don't rely on it for Synching Shi En.

Also, +1 Asceticism (This should be your main method for Synching Shi En, Elder/Kagemusha + Asceticism to get the other one respectively. Good for other targets too.)
-1 Double-Edged Sword Technique (1 is a good balance because I always find I have very little targets because I use Enishi's effect)
Screw the Money! I have Rulings!
Posted Image

akaRickyParis

akaRickyParis

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 933 posts
i would

-2 kageki

+1 irou
+1 asceticism

I didn't notice the 3 Kageki's >.>
Kageki should be @ 2 or 1. Majority of players main Effect Veiler/Fiendish Chain, so don't rely on it for Synching Shi En.

Also, +1 Asceticism (This should be your main method for Synching Shi En, Elder/Kagemusha + Asceticism to get the other one respectively. Good for other targets too.)
-1 Double-Edged Sword Technique (1 is a good balance because I always find I have very little targets because I use Enishi's effect)

its not about using both of them in a game, its more about drawing it. great when you dont have alot of monsters in your hand late game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.