Photo

Spellbook deck

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

AteBitHer0

AteBitHer0

• 17 posts
    • Time Online: 23h 43m 15s
C:UsersTConferDocumentsYugiohHey everyone, today i am asking for help with a newer archetype that many seem to think is not good at all called prophecy. (Hopefully i am wrong that people think its not that good ^^ ) The deck basically revolves around few certain cards that lets me be able to control the field easily. what the cards do is make it so my opponent will not be able to use spells as i get powerful attack monsters that are able to destroy his cards easily with there effects. There isn't much xyz summoning (if none at all) but they are there just in case. And so far i have not been having trouble with this deck at all. (I'm not going to list the extra deck because i have never used them so far and i find it easier not to use them with a deck like this)

Monsters 17
Hanged man of prophecy x3
High priestess of prophecy x3
justice of prophecy x2
spellbook magician of prophecy x3
strength of prophecy x3
Temperance of prophecy x3

Spells 21
Alma Spell book
dark hole
foolish burial
heavy storm
secret village of the spellcasters x2
Solidarity x2
Spellbook of life x2
Spellbook of power x3
Spellbook of secrets x3
Spellbook of wisdom
wonder wand x3
monster reborn

traps 2
torrential tribute x2

So there it is. If you like this deck pease say so ^^ also you might be wondering about a few things about this deck. For example why only run 2 traps. Simple, the only problem deck i face so far are swarms, and it would be nice if I have something for them.

If you have any advice, questions or ways to make this deck better, please say so. I always would love some help or answer your questions. =) And yes i can otk with this deck.

Edited by AteBitHer0, 13 August 2012 - 10:28 AM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can call me the Almighty Wizard of... Ummm..... Hmm... Note to self, pick a better name.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thecougard

thecougard

• 8 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 5m 58s
no gorz or effect veiler?

RareHunter

RareHunter

Inzektor Veteran

• Veteran Members
  • 7,756 posts
    • Time Online: 160d 10h 40m 44s
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/adi.goofy
  • Twitter:@adigoofy
could u use image instead? am not feel good with their TCG name..
ah and 1 thing u need to remember before make deck, check ur callendar.. is it 2004 or 2012..

Stop asking Inzektor's Ruling, click banner below to find your answer

9Foab.jpg

MY DECK LIST

298531.jpg

Alnair

Alnair

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 704 posts
    • Time Online: 23d 19h 56m 3s
I'm not a big fan of the xyz varient of this deck. I reckon the basic temper, hanged man, junon, trag and wonderwand is the best way to go...

AteBitHer0

AteBitHer0

• 17 posts

could u use image instead? am not feel good with their TCG name..
ah and 1 thing u need to remember before make deck, check ur callendar.. is it 2004 or 2012..

Okay, im still having problems with downloading the image. It keeps saying its to big when i try to post it. If there is another option i can do to post it I would be grateful.
You can call me the Almighty Wizard of... Ummm..... Hmm... Note to self, pick a better name.

Alnair

Alnair

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 704 posts

Okay, im still having problems with downloading the image. It keeps saying its to big when i try to post it. If there is another option i can do to post it I would be grateful.

Well going from the list I'd side strength since she gets over thunderking very easily (game 2) but main breaker or lyla depending on your chaos count. Also add those veilers and take out a hanged man since if your draw a temper, he's a dead card. Maybe take out a spellbook of life too since you run reborn and siding into dimensional fissure will be a problem with too many revive cards. Torrential probably shouldn't be there either. Also consider taking out the secret village build for the spellbook tower build. It's way more consistant since the field spell is EASILY searchable, pluses and SS's when destroyed.

nero77

nero77

Veteran Member

• 380 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 21h 5m 34s
It's a good Deck.

ZeroChill

ZeroChill

• 50 posts
    • Time Online: 23h 23m 59s
Are you sure that Tower wouldn't be good here?

-2 Secret Village
-1 Power
+3 Spellbook Tower

in case if you don't want it, ignore the suggestion.

Alnair

Alnair

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 704 posts
Monsters 20
Hanged man of prophecy x2
High priestess of prophecy x2
Endymion, the master magician x1
spellbook magician of prophecy x3
Lyla, the lightsworn sorceress x2 (Side Strength)
Breaker, the magical warrior x 1
Effect veiler x2
Trag x2
BLS
Temperance of prophecy x3
1 lvl5 high light or dark spellcaster x1 (Side Delg)

Spells 20
dark hole
Spellbook tower of prophecy x3
Spellbook of life
Spellbook of power x2
Spellbook of secrets x3
Spellbook of wisdom x2
wonder wand x3
monster reborn
Magical dimension x2
MST x2

AteBitHer0

AteBitHer0

• 17 posts
Okay, i'm definately going to put in effect veilers. And I will try out the tower, Its just i like the idea of my opponent of not using a single spell card (it does come in handy) I'll bring down strength to 2 or 1. And Endymion is a nice idea, I haven't thought about him. Thank you very much for these idea's. Oh and if someone could help me out with the picture i would be thankful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.