6 replies to this topic

skullvarnish

skullvarnish

"So, this is Oregon huh? TOLERANT Oregon?!"

• Super Moderator
  • 8,545 posts
    • Time Online: 155d 21h 20m 26s
  • Team:None
I already know the answer to this question, but my dumb friends won't listen to me without a source.

Steelswarm Roach, can it negate Gorz's summon?

Steelswarm Roach works like Rai-Oh. Gorz summons through an effect. However, my friends claim that Konami made a BKSS ruling stating that Roach can negate Gorz. I cannot find such a rulings. You can imagine my frustration when I see someone have Gorz in hand, and they lose because one of my friends drops Roach and says it stops Gorz.

Unless everything I know about Yugioh just happens to be wrong and Roach stops Trigger effects.

Are you serious? I am the best player in the game today. I started out with a Kuriboh as my boss monster, and have since climbed up the ladder of success. I am willing to break my back having to carry a team. Some say that there is no "I" in 'team," but what if I am the entire team? I'll carry this team across the river, to Victory Island. We'll pull out the champagne, with the ladies surrounding us. With a cigar in my mouth, I'll deliver the final speech. Our pilgrimage is complete. Our lives are over. The perpetual euphoria has been reached. The impossible has happened. You ask yourself if what has just transpired can possibly be real. I am no miracle worker, but I do have heart. And sometimes with a little bit of heart and some imagination, the world is yours for the taking. -Inflation

Joseph Stalin was a hero who had to make sacrifices for the betterment of the greater good.

>Implying

Miror B.

Miror B.

Master of SWOG

• Chat Moderator
  • 9,376 posts
    • Time Online: 223d 20h 22m 54s
It cannot.
/thread

About Miror

Think about this for a bit:

'DN experience' indicates how much sensual pleasure you give to your partner. If you play with your deck well, and give the other person a good time, then everyone can get a good experience out of it.

skullvarnish

skullvarnish

"So, this is Oregon huh? TOLERANT Oregon?!"

• Super Moderator
  • 8,545 posts
    • Time Online: 155d 21h 20m 26s
  • Team:None

It cannot.
/thread

Sweet, now when my friends try their crap again, I'll point them to this.

Are you serious? I am the best player in the game today. I started out with a Kuriboh as my boss monster, and have since climbed up the ladder of success. I am willing to break my back having to carry a team. Some say that there is no "I" in 'team," but what if I am the entire team? I'll carry this team across the river, to Victory Island. We'll pull out the champagne, with the ladies surrounding us. With a cigar in my mouth, I'll deliver the final speech. Our pilgrimage is complete. Our lives are over. The perpetual euphoria has been reached. The impossible has happened. You ask yourself if what has just transpired can possibly be real. I am no miracle worker, but I do have heart. And sometimes with a little bit of heart and some imagination, the world is yours for the taking. -Inflation

Joseph Stalin was a hero who had to make sacrifices for the betterment of the greater good.

>Implying

genexwrecker

genexwrecker

Dnf Suggestion Nerd

• Veteran Members
  • 7,633 posts
    • Time Online: 216d 21h 25m 9s
gorz summons during the damage step so no
even solemn warning doesnt work

73fz.png

cDmiCbn.png

yU6bUjL.png

ItyCqOB.png

Cyberheroplasma and Vampire prince for forbidden limited section mods. LET THE PINK TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

Miror B.

Miror B.

Master of SWOG

• Chat Moderator
  • 9,376 posts
    • Time Online: 223d 20h 22m 54s

gorz summons during the damage step so no
even solemn warning doesnt work

It's not that at all.
Gorz is a Trigger effect.
Roach cannot negate Trigger effects.
That is all.
Oh and Warning works.

About Miror

Think about this for a bit:

'DN experience' indicates how much sensual pleasure you give to your partner. If you play with your deck well, and give the other person a good time, then everyone can get a good experience out of it.

k1ll @t w!ll

k1ll @t w!ll

Not a children toy

• Veteran Members
  • 2,911 posts
    • Time Online: 94d 2m 7s
  • Team:Roll solo...
Is there even an Inherent SS that takes place during the damage step ? I don't think there is.

NIF6LKt.png

^^ Click on that ^^

AntiTcb

AntiTcb

Number 16 of The Organization

• Administrator
  • 3,111 posts
    • Time Online: 163d 8h 18m 59s
  • Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/AntiTcb
  • Twitter:@AntiTcb
  • Youtube:www.youtube.com/antitcb

Is there even an Inherent SS that takes place during the damage step ? I don't think there is.

They all happen during the Main Phase(s).

antitcb.png

Head Administrator / Ruling Guru / Administrator / The Organization: Number 16

(Please do not send War or Team related questions to me, I am not involved with that at all)

RC -1 and PC -1 Certified Konami Judge / Events Floor Judged: 3 YCS, 1 WCQ, 8 Regionals | Head Judged: 2 Regional

The Organization - Ending the Misinformation

Decks I use: Bujin, Spellbooks, Evilswarm, Fire Kings, Macro Rabbit, Worms, P.A.C.M.A.N., Dark Worlds, Final Countdown, Gallis the Star Beast OTK, Blackwings, Gravekeepers

League of Legends Player: CTG AntiTcb @ NA server
Follow me: @AntiTcb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.