Photo

REDMD Limited? No problem (Sept 2012 Hieratic deck)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Lunanight

Lunanight

• 6 posts
    • Time Online: 23h 39m 28s
This is my first actual attempt at making a Hieratic deck, so I just used the Destiny Engine with it. This isn't TefnuitDaD because firstly, there is no E-Tele. Secondly, I don't run Dark Armed Dragon. The main thing with this deck is Galaxy Queens Light + Feelings Towards the Future to quickly drop Gustav Max and at times, it can be ridiculous.

It might be more inconsistent than before since REDMD is limited, but the whole point of this deck is to get over the loss of REDMD.

Posted Image

Metal Reflect Slime + Galaxy Queen's Light makes up for the 2 missing REDMD. Rest of the monsters are just the Destiny Engine and standard Hieratics.

Side Deck: Virus and Puppet Plant are self-explanatory, they stop Heroes and DinoRabbit trolling me (Laggia being a Dragon is awesome...) but I don't need 3. Burial is for Malicious, and perhaps to disrupt the opponent's plays (Stops Leviair getting to Rabbit among others). Victoria is just me being extra careful in case Hieratics face me (Since TefnuitDaD is becoming popular with D-Draw and E-Tele at 3) or whatever is left of Chaos Dragons. Feelings Towards The Future, now that card can be really good at times, especially when used with Galaxy Queen's Light. I could potentially summon 2 Gustav in one turn and inflict at least 4000 damage.

Royal Decree is just there. Usually, I would side out the Solemn Brigade for triple Royal Decree if I don't fear whatever my opponent summons, OR I'd side out both MST and Judgment if I don't fear spell/trap cards. Shadow-Imprisoning is also there to stop Dark Worlds, since they were not hit. Again, I would side the Solemn Brigade, or 2 MST+Solemn Judgment.

I run 3 Gustav. I don't think Hieratics used to do that, but I do since I run Galaxy Queen's Light + Feelings Towards The Future to have 2 level 10s out on the field. 3 Atum is obvious. Gaia Dragon is a staple for Hieratics. Tiras is just there if I can make it with GQL. That Inzektor is there if I need to get rid of cards on the field, then I can use that Inzektor as Xyz material for Gaia Dragon. The synchros are just there if I have the chance to make them. The reason I don't run Scrap Dragon or Stardust is that I can use Malicious or Tefnuit to summon themselves and then normal summon Veiler to make Black Rose. I can't make Scrap Dragon without using Reborn on my opponent's tuners and I'd rather use Reborn on things with 2000+ ATK.

Edited by Lunanight, 29 August 2012 - 03:21 PM.

akaRickyParis

akaRickyParis

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 931 posts
    • Time Online: 31d 13h 28m 25s
i would take out bribe. but besides that the deck looks interesting

why no startos?

your trap line up is weird
"If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth."

"You think you're the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death. But that peace made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you… this hatred binds us together. I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."

"I'm going to make the world know I'm here… that somebody is passing righteous judgement on them.""I'll solve equations with my right hand and write names with my left. I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!"

Inflation

Inflation

• Banned
  • 139 posts
Without three REDMD this deck wouldn't last more than five turns in the meta game today.
I am looking for the following cards:

-Thunder King x2 (Common) -Solemn Warning x2 (Common) -Dimensional Prison x3 (Common) -Fiendish Chain x2 (Common) -Honest (Common) -Bottomless Trap Hole x2 (Common) -Maestroke (Super Rare) -Utopia (Any) -Photon Papilloperative (Rare) -Forbidden Lance x2 (Common) -Startlight Road x2 (Common) -Stardust Dragon x2 (Super Rare)
Wind-up Zenmaister x2 (Secret Rare)

maxhen

maxhen

Elite Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,557 posts
    • Time Online: 76d 33m 30s

Without three REDMD this deck wouldn't last more than five turns in the meta game today.

A < 5 urn duel isn't uncommon these days.

arabhunter702

arabhunter702

Honorable Member

• 856 posts
    • Time Online: 24d 11h 30m 11s
what is this 3 d draws with only 4 d heros its like a damn 1 for 1 youd obviously special summon the 2nd malacious from the deck leaving you with 2 more d draws to use good luck having a dead hand. might as well add dashers
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

ingramhelixx

ingramhelixx

• 69 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 15h 7m 12s
Cool idea, but why 2 Wattail? Chain Dissap could hurt the build. Other than that it looks fine but try to keep it 40 cards so -2 bribe.

RareHunter

RareHunter

Inzektor Veteran

• Veteran Members
  • 8,475 posts
    • Time Online: 152d 16h 50m 11s
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/adi.goofy
  • Twitter:@adigoofy
-1 Geb
-1 D. Draw
-2 Dark bribe
-2 Metal Reflect slime
-2 Supremacy
+2 Tragoedia
+1 Gorz
+1 Dasher
+2 swing of memmories

Stop asking Inzektor's Ruling, click banner below to find your answer

9Foab.jpg

MY DECK LIST

298531.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.