Photo

Verz Ouroboros

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

| Kritarie |

| Kritarie |

• 2 posts
    • :
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; activate 1 of these effects. Each of these effects can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field. ● Target 1 card your opponent controls; return it to the hand. ● Send 1 random card from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard. ● Banish 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard.
Can this xyz card's effect be activated during either players turn at any time, or only during the controller's turn

AntiTcb

AntiTcb

Number XVI (16) of The Organization

• Administrator
  • 2,420 posts
    • Time Online: 171d 14h 11m 11s
  • Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/AntiTcb
  • Twitter:@AntiTcb
  • Youtube:www.youtube.com/antitcb
Only during the controller's Main Phase; it's an Ignition Effect.

WiBVzrn.png

Head Administrator / Ruling Guru / Administrator / The Organization: Number XVI (16)

(Please do not send War or Team related questions to me, I am not involved with that at all)

RC-1, RC-2 and PC-1 Certified Konami Judge / Events Floor Judged: 4 YCS, 2 WCQ, 10 Regionals | Head Judged: 3 Regionals

The Organization - Ending the Misinformation

Decks I use: Bujin, Spellbooks, Evilswarm, Fire Kings, Macro Rabbit, Worms, P.A.C.M.A.N., Dark Worlds, Final Countdown, Gallis the Star Beast OTK, Blackwings, Gravekeepers

League of Legends Player: CTG AntiTcb @ NA server

Hearthstone / Heroes of the Storm / Starcraft 2: AntiTcb#1338
Follow me: @AntiTcb

| Kritarie |

| Kritarie |

• 2 posts
    • :
Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.