• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Gamer7625

Gamer7625

Deck Scholar

• 709 posts
    • Time Online: 36d 21h 33m 53s
  • Team:T.C. Squad
I would have asked these earlier when I had a few questions about them, but by the time I thought to ask them the topic was closed.

So here are my other (and hopefully final questions lol)

1) If Accel Light is activated later in the turn, does that mean that I can only activate the card if I haven't Normal Summon/Set, similar to Pot of Duality?

2) Can Photon Thrasher be Special Summoned from my deck by Accel Light?

3) If Galaxy Wizard gets hit by Effect Veiler, can I still tribute him and get his effect, or is the tribute a cost and nothing more, same question with Galaxy-Eyes' effect to Banish itself with its effect?

4) If I use Galaxy Zero and it gets destroyed, can my monster activate its effect(s)? Also, can Wizard's effect to tribute itself be used regardless of whether Galaxy Zero is equipped to it or not, same with Galaxy-Eyes' effect to Banish himself if he is being attaced?

Joenen

Joenen

• In-game Administrator
  • 213 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 5h 17m 1s
Yes

No, Thrasher must first be summoned from the hand as per its conditions.

No and No, just like when you veiler rescue rabbit. Nothing about Galaxy eyes is a cost.

Yes you can activate monster effs after galaxy zero dies.

Otherwise Galaxy Zero prevents effects from activating. So not even galaxy wizard circumvents it.

Edited by Joenen, 03 September 2012 - 01:50 PM.

JRHUnknown

JRHUnknown

Veteran Member

• 313 posts
    • Time Online: 14d 5h 37m 39s
1. Yes
2. No. It "Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) while you control no monsters."
3. The tribute is a cost which can be paid but the effect will be negated. Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon can be activated but it will only target the opponents monster, nothing more.
4. When it is destroyed it no longer prevents your monsters activating their effects. Read the card. "It cannot activate its effect(s)"

EDIT: Well I now know Hanzo's true identity.

Edited by JRHUnknown, 03 September 2012 - 01:51 PM.

Barbossa (AKA Konami) "The Code is more what you'd call 'guidelines' than actual rules."

Posted Image

Joenen

Joenen

• In-game Administrator
  • 213 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 5h 17m 1s

EDIT: Well I now know Hanzo's true identity.

nuuu, shoulda worn the mask.

Gamer7625

Gamer7625

Deck Scholar

• 709 posts
    • Time Online: 36d 21h 33m 53s
  • Team:T.C. Squad
Thank you, I was just unsure and figured I should get it cleared up so as to not make any mistakes.

This topic may be closed now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.