Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:12 PM
So here are my other (and hopefully final questions lol)
1) If Accel Light is activated later in the turn, does that mean that I can only activate the card if I haven't Normal Summon/Set, similar to Pot of Duality?
2) Can Photon Thrasher be Special Summoned from my deck by Accel Light?
3) If Galaxy Wizard gets hit by Effect Veiler, can I still tribute him and get his effect, or is the tribute a cost and nothing more, same question with Galaxy-Eyes' effect to Banish itself with its effect?
4) If I use Galaxy Zero and it gets destroyed, can my monster activate its effect(s)? Also, can Wizard's effect to tribute itself be used regardless of whether Galaxy Zero is equipped to it or not, same with Galaxy-Eyes' effect to Banish himself if he is being attaced?
Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:47 PM
No, Thrasher must first be summoned from the hand as per its conditions.
No and No, just like when you veiler rescue rabbit. Nothing about Galaxy eyes is a cost.
Yes you can activate monster effs after galaxy zero dies.
Otherwise Galaxy Zero prevents effects from activating. So not even galaxy wizard circumvents it.
Edited by Joenen, 03 September 2012 - 01:50 PM.
Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:50 PM
2. No. It "Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) while you control no monsters."
3. The tribute is a cost which can be paid but the effect will be negated. Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon can be activated but it will only target the opponents monster, nothing more.
4. When it is destroyed it no longer prevents your monsters activating their effects. Read the card. "It cannot activate its effect(s)"
EDIT: Well I now know Hanzo's true identity.
Edited by JRHUnknown, 03 September 2012 - 01:51 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users