Photo

How to make money selling yugioh cards!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

| GanNing |

| GanNing |

• 2 posts
    • :
This is my first article on info barrel let me know what you guys think!
http://www.infobarre...ng_Yugioh_Cards

| GanNing |

| GanNing |

• 2 posts
    • :
Just need some ideas thrown back at me about my layout, material, and overall quality. Any feedback would be nice fellas.

Faotemaru

Faotemaru

• 102 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 6h 41m 55s
Although I never considered selling cards for a profit (Trishula being banned kinda made me wonder if I should buy a bajillion while it's cheap, and then reap the profits if it ever gets unbanned.), the article does give some insight and tips I probably would have never considered.

But the best thing about any article of any sort is... pictures! Pictures help your readers get away from the massive walls of text and gives a certain spin on the article. For this article, I would suggest maybe a screenshot of a web-page of one of the cards you sold (Like if you sold a... I dunno, a Trishula, you could take a screenshot of the sales page and paste it on.). Not only does it give content, but it also gives suggestions of how you should market said card on Ebay or something. The pictures of the booster pack and tins were a nice move, but it could do with something else.

But overall, the article made me want to make some money, which was probably your goal in the first place, so good job~

I believe in the evolution of Humanity.

That we can shed our evils, and look forward to a brighter future.

A future that isn't weighed by how much money it would take to accomplish it, or how impossible it can look.

I see a bonding with us all that exists not only on a psychological scale, but cosmic scale,

and that, eventually, we can understand one another. Completely.

I believe in the Human Race.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.