Side Deck:
2x Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh
1x Forbidden Lance
3x Chain Disappearance
2x D. Prison
2x Gozen Match
3x Soul Drain

So I decided to post my deck again because of all the new Fire Fist support. Wolfberk is a 1 card Xyz without any cost, it's searchable by Tenki and if played with Tensu can bring either Ouroboros/Shock Master easily. Chouten is no longer alone with his new best friend Chicken, together they can make many outrageous combos, his first ability make him able to search for a Fire Fist monster if he get summoned by the effect of a Fire Fist monster (see Chouten) and his second effect let you "recycle" your Firedances putting new ones over the used ones, a basic play is to summon a Chicken by Chouten, search for a Fire Fist then send an used Tenki for a Tensu and normal summon the searched Fire Fist monster, this way you can search for a counter against many kind of threats.

I think Chicken builds are better than other builds because of the ability of making huge amount of swarming with both Saint and Wolfberk while at the same time having a comeback on the hand if something go wrong, that and also the build being more quick because of the nature of Chicken/Horse.

Edited by lord_ivan, 19 February 2013 - 02:42 PM.

tsukichan95

tsukichan95

Queen Madolche Tiaramisu commands you to scoop

• Veteran Members
  • 1,794 posts
    • Time Online: 23d 12h 9m 49s
  • Team:Don't need one
maybe too much chouraio. make a room for leviair

FUSjAVp.jpg

Some Pics

enmanuel7

enmanuel7

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 854 posts
    • Time Online: 97d 6h 46m 44s
  • Team:TAH-the avengers of heaven-co-captain
why people keep using tensu?

tsukichan95

tsukichan95

Queen Madolche Tiaramisu commands you to scoop

• Veteran Members
  • 1,794 posts
    • Time Online: 23d 12h 9m 49s
  • Team:Don't need one

-_- you obviously never played firestars before. tensu is a double summon = more sokos (tiger now).

FUSjAVp.jpg

Some Pics

enmanuel7

enmanuel7

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 854 posts

-_- you obviously never played firestars before. tensu is a double summon = more sokos (tiger now).

i play them since they were added and i reached 1400+ rating with them, compared to wolfbark tensu is bad you dont need it because wolfbark is a 1 card xyz,tensu makes you use 3 card to summon soko, fire fist are better if played similar to tg stun or glads but aparently people think they are a swarm archtype ,the goal of the deck is not to summon soko asap ,the goal is to control your oponent whit traps and with bear and monkey effects and gain pluses destroying stuff in batle or with horn of the phantom beast

Reque

Reque

If the world dies, so will I!

• Veteran Members
  • 527 posts
    • Time Online: 63d 12h 32m 38s
  • Team:[Akai] Akai Tsuki
I came for the name
-2 raven
+1 grand mole
+1 wolberk
ppl underestimate the goodness of free xyz
grand mole > zenmaines

Cirno.jpg

tumblr_mr2lb4eqkm1soumqco1_400.gif

EGamerozo

EGamerozo

Severa Master Race

• In-Game Administrator
  • 5,559 posts
    • Time Online: 290d 13h 38m 10s
  • Team:[FOG]

i play them since they were added and i reached 1400+ rating with them, compared to wolfbark tensu is bad you dont need it because wolfbark is a 1 card xyz,tensu makes you use 3 card to summon soko, fire fist are better if played similar to tg stun or glads but aparently people think they are a swarm archtype ,the goal of the deck is not to summon soko asap ,the goal is to control your oponent whit traps and with bear and monkey effects and gain pluses destroying stuff in batle or with horn of the phantom beast

Controlling Opponent with bear and Monkey is a different Build.
Chouten Swarm Build is Good
Bear/Monkey Control build is also good, both are different.
Also Why wouldn't you run tensu even in teh Bear Monkey Build, its a searchable card with Monkey and bear, plus is ammunition for their effect.

1u42clU.png

oqOJnAc.png

^Thanks to Zoi for Bar^

|dA Gallery||GFX Showcase|

enmanuel7

enmanuel7

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 854 posts

Controlling Opponent with bear and Monkey is a different Build.
Chouten Swarm Build is Good
Bear/Monkey Control build is also good, both are different.
Also Why wouldn't you run tensu even in teh Bear Monkey Build, its a searchable card with Monkey and bear, plus is ammunition for their effect.

hhmmm okay maybe is just a matter of preferences

lord_ivan

lord_ivan

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,013 posts
    • Time Online: 77d 7h 25m 59s
  • Team:{KORT}

maybe too much chouraio. make a room for leviair

Added Leviair, I have seen many times my Monkeys/Bear getting Bottomless/D. Prison'ed, maybe this could bring more plays, and I never get to summon the third Lion.

That's why you use Tensu, Tensu let you do mind games, where you have multiple Fire Fist on your hand and the opponent have a counter for one of them, I usually normal Monkey so I can destroy a s/t before summoning a Bear to destroy their face-down, most people will bottomless Monkey as soon as it's summoned, that way you can summon Bear without fear of Bottomless, use his effect and attack to gain another Firedance, without Tensu if your first Fire Fist get Bottomless/CED there are no more plays for you.

I came for the name
-2 raven
+1 grand mole
+1 wolberk
ppl underestimate the goodness of free xyz
grand mole > zenmaines

I removed a Raven for a Grand Mole for epicness, he adds a lot of control and it's monster hate bait (Solemn/Prison), I find Wolfberk fine at 2 since he can be searched and recycled with Lion, at 3 I think he will be dead draw sometimes, also I need Raven to do Chouten>Chicken>search Raven>Chicken eff for Tensu, summon Raven and synchro for Horse, use Horse eff and Raven eff, then Xyz for Lion/Zenmaines.

Thank you all for all your suggestions, the deck is looking better :)

enmanuel7

enmanuel7

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 854 posts

Added Leviair, I have seen many times my Monkeys/Bear getting Bottomless/D. Prison'ed, maybe this could bring more plays, and I never get to summon the third Lion.

That's why you use Tensu, Tensu let you do mind games, where you have multiple Fire Fist on your hand and the opponent have a counter for one of them, I usually normal Monkey so I can destroy a s/t before summoning a Bear to destroy their face-down, most people will bottomless Monkey as soon as it's summoned, that way you can summon Bear without fear of Bottomless, use his effect and attack to gain another Firedance, without Tensu if your first Fire Fist get Bottomless/CED there are no more plays for you.

I removed a Raven for a Grand Mole for epicness, he adds a lot of control and it's monster hate bait (Solemn/Prison), I find Wolfberk fine at 2 since he can be searched and recycled with Lion, at 3 I think he will be dead draw sometimes, also I need Raven to do Chouten>Chicken>search Raven>Chicken eff for Tensu, summon Raven and synchro for Horse, use Horse eff and Raven eff, then Xyz for Lion/Zenmaines.

Thank you all for all your suggestions, the deck is looking better :)

okay maybe im going to try tensu, aamm what about adding tiger king wanghu or pitch-black warwolf?

lord_ivan

lord_ivan

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,013 posts

okay maybe im going to try tensu, aamm what about adding tiger king wanghu or pitch-black warwolf?

Tiger King Wanghu sounds like a good idea but I'll try Forbidden Lance instead of Pitch-black Warwolf.

Edited by lord_ivan, 16 November 2012 - 12:34 PM.

lord_ivan

lord_ivan

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,013 posts
Bumping

Made some changes on the main/side/extra deck:
Removed 2 Tenken for 2 Pot of Duality, Duality it's a great card for this deck since you don't need to special summon every single turn, added a lot of consistency to the deck.
Added Fissure since even though I use Chicken on the main I almost always side the rank 3 engine for the side deck cards, Prohibition works against every single deck, doesn't matter if Meta or Rogue, D.Prison help against Geargia/Machina/Mirror Matches/DW,etc. it's a good card.
Replaced Emeral with Gagaga Cowboy since I never have summoned it on a single duel, and there are many situations where I need a Rank 4 beater.

Edited by lord_ivan, 21 November 2012 - 02:10 PM.

yugiho20

yugiho20

Be Lost in Internal Illusions!!

• Veteran Members
  • 2,975 posts
    • Time Online: 69d 5h 55m 40s
  • Team:[TD] The Dominators
try mining thunder king

AXTguIy.png

IF0dDKY.png

uchiha_sasuke_sig_by_pinkbear0711-d4l2w6

BMv9EUB.png

lord_ivan

lord_ivan

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,013 posts

try mining thunder king

I don't think maining Thuder King would be a good idea, there are matches were it do nothing against the opponent and the only one who will have their plays restricted would be me stopping the tenki/chicken searches. I prefer to side it in against decks that will get hurt a lot more than me like Heroes and Machinas.

yugiho20

yugiho20

Be Lost in Internal Illusions!!

• Veteran Members
  • 2,975 posts
    • Time Online: 69d 5h 55m 40s
  • Team:[TD] The Dominators
hmm idk if your right or not

AXTguIy.png

IF0dDKY.png

uchiha_sasuke_sig_by_pinkbear0711-d4l2w6

BMv9EUB.png

Chaos Pancake

Chaos Pancake

• 7 posts
    • Time Online: 10h 15m 20s

You use tensu to

Turn 1: Normal raven / Chicken > Normal Saint > (Use either chicken or Raven to search new firedance) Synchro Horse > Special Chicken > Chicken effect: Search Saint > Chicken effect: Grab new firedance.

Turn 2: Next turn: Normal summon Saint > Special summon Chicken from the graveyard (if it was destroyed) > Chicken effect: add 1 Yusho / Ensho to your hand from your deck > Chicken effect: Send 1 Flaming dance card to the graveyard to set Flaming dance - Tensu (if you dont have tensu), Xyz summon Choraio, Choraio effect add 1 saint to hand > Activate flaming dance -Tensu > Normal summon Yusho / Ensho > Send Tensu to the graveyard to destroy Monster / Spell / Tra > Destroy a monster by battle /Cause battle damage to set a flaming dance spell / Trap from deck.

Turn 3: Do Above again, use Choraio to add one more fire monster to hand.

You can't spam like that without Tensu. It is AMAZING.

Looks good these guys are broken. I dont think you need 3 tensu. Here is my deck list http://www.duelingnetwork.com/. I use foolish burial to set up the saint loop quicker.

enmanuel7

enmanuel7

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 854 posts

You use tensu to

Turn 1: Normal raven / Chicken > Normal Saint > (Use either chicken or Raven to search new firedance) Synchro Horse > Special Chicken > Chicken effect: Search Saint > Chicken effect: Grab new firedance.

Turn 2: Next turn: Normal summon Saint > Special summon Chicken from the graveyard (if it was destroyed) > Chicken effect: add 1 Yusho / Ensho to your hand from your deck > Chicken effect: Send 1 Flaming dance card to the graveyard to set Flaming dance - Tensu (if you dont have tensu), Xyz summon Choraio, Choraio effect add 1 saint to hand > Activate flaming dance -Tensu > Normal summon Yusho / Ensho > Send Tensu to the graveyard to destroy Monster / Spell / Tra > Destroy a monster by battle /Cause battle damage to set a flaming dance spell / Trap from deck.

Looks good these guys are broken. I dont think you need 3 tensu. Here is my deck list http://www.duelingnetwork.com/. I use foolish burial to set up the saint loop quicker.

i tried the swarm version and the chiken +saint enguine takes just too much precious space i still prefer the stun variant

Chaos Pancake

Chaos Pancake

• 7 posts
    • Time Online: 10h 15m 20s

i tried the swarm version and the chiken +saint enguine takes just too much precious space i still prefer the stun variant

Even in Stun you need Tesu. Allows for double the pluses of bear/dragon/monkey and get a + of the Xyz and Allows wolfberk to make shockmaster when you need it and stops you running out of cards for their effect. Pretty sure the Chicken Loop will be the meta deck but who knows for sure until these cards are all legal and we get top 32s.

Edited by Chaos Pancake, 23 November 2012 - 06:45 PM.

lord_ivan

lord_ivan

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,013 posts

You use tensu to

I don't think you can add Saint with Choraio the turn you summoned it but you made the point on Tensu, it helps a lot in this archetype to play mind games with Monkey/Bear or to have a backup if your opponent have a counter against the first summon, I find me doing that loop almost everytime I duel with Firestars and very often I finish having a at least one Saint/Bark on my hand with an amazing field presence.

Raizu

Raizu

• 83 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 16h 20m 44s
Keep in mind that apparantly you can only use the effect of Tensu to normal summon again once, regardless of whether or not you have more than one out. I suggest moving it down to 2 for that purpose, since it'll be a dead draw that isnt' worth it when you can only use Tensu once per turn, and thus there are a ton less combos that you can use with it.

lord_ivan

lord_ivan

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,013 posts

Keep in mind that apparantly you can only use the effect of Tensu to normal summon again once, regardless of whether or not you have more than one out. I suggest moving it down to 2 for that purpose, since it'll be a dead draw that isnt' worth it when you can only use Tensu once per turn, and thus there are a ton less combos that you can use with it.

I can see your logic there but Fire Fists have already a low ammount of spell cards, Spell Cards have priority in this deck because they can be used the turn you draw them so you can activate effects like Dragon giving you a quick field prescience, Monkey destroying a S/T that could have changed the course of the game(Mirror Force, D. Prison, any Field Spell card), Bear destroying a big beater so you can go for their life points for more +'s with Bear effect, and Chicken which can be a nice backup, your opponent just Bottomless'ed your Monkey/Bear? no problem here I activate Tensu summon chicken and search for a Tenki so I can search for another Monkey/Bear again.

lord_ivan

lord_ivan

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,013 posts
Updated the build with some changes that helped me a lot with the deck consistency, I cut the number of Dragons to only 1 because of me being able to search for it with Chicen/Tenki if I ever need it, more copies of him give me many dead draws were some other Fire Fist like Bear/Monkey would have helped a lot more.
Added more copies of both Raven and Chicken, this had helped me a lot for the Saint engine, I almost always have a Chicken on the opening hand, or have ways to add it without wasting many resources and once I make the Saint/Wolfberk loop it's only a matter of time for my opponent fall to the pressure.
After some testing I found Mole unnecessary so I replaced him with a third MST, replaced Fissure with Soul Drain, it stop both Mermails and DW without messing with my Saint/Chicken plays, Volcanic Queen helps a lot against decks like Heroes/Rabbit since it can easily remove the big bosses while being easily destroyed with any Fire Fist Monster when summoned on defence, and finally added Abyss Dweller because of it being another counter to Mermails, those guys are hard to kill and what is better than counter in your extra deck.

llZoMBiE KiNGll

llZoMBiE KiNGll

• 1 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 52m 48s
  • Team:TeamOmegaFactor
i really like the deck, im super excited for the new arch type. will this be the next tier one arch type for the next format?

lord_ivan

lord_ivan

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,013 posts

i really like the deck, im super excited for the new arch type. will this be the next tier one arch type for the next format?

Yeah at least on OCG because Chicken is not on Cosmo Blazar and I seriously think the Synchro build is the way to go, once they loop a Chicken+Spirit they can do the same play for the next 2 turns because of Chicken first effect search for Spirit everytime, this + any Fire Formation card make you able to use a Tenki on every turn thanks to Chicken second effect, so while you mantain field advantage with Chicken+Spirit loop you can search for backup with the Tenkis that way you gain both hand and field advantage, the opponent only real counter would be a direct monster hate like Solemn Warning/BTH, because other way even if he TT or beat your monsters by battle you will overwhelm him since you can do the same play again and again.
I've already said some pros of the Chicken+Spirit combo but there are even more, first you can go for Horse which can help when you don't have a Chicken in grave but in the field/hand and want to continue the loop for the next turn, with it's effect you can ss a Chicken>search an Spirit, so it doesn't matter what happen to your monsters you will always have a Spirit for the next turn, but another newly Synchro monster is Beastlord Volcan, it bounces 2 face up cards, one from your field and one from your opponent side so you can bounce an opponent's card and one Tenki this way you can use it the next turn. But since Chicken and Spirit have the same level they are not only restricted to Synchros but also Xyz so you can go for Lion whenever you want a FIRE monster from your graveyard (like Spirit/any Fire FIst/Volcanic Queen), go Leviair if one of your Fire Fists got Bottomless'ed or go Zenmaines for stall.
As you see the Chicken build brings a lot to the deck but that's my own opinion, there are many builds so just use the one that fits you better and have fun :)

lord_ivan

lord_ivan

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,013 posts
I'm gonna uptade this deck once the new Fire Fists coming in Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy set are on DN, they will surely change the way this deck plays. Keep the feedback coming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.