• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

ElectroBlade

ElectroBlade

The Master of Shadows

• 1,509 posts
    • Time Online: 174d 5h 53m 38s

Posted Image

Since I've been talking a lot about this deck in my Gogogo Ghost thread, it only seems natural to ask for help on this build of Gogogo Zombies. Basic strategy is to get Golem in grave to abuse rank 4's with Ghost, Zombie Master, etc. etc. zombie stuff. Milling is good because a lot of cards want to hit the grave. Dust Knight is good in the fact that it can mill Mezuki and Golem, which are 2 pretty essential cards.

Also, please do not suggest Rock Bombardment for getting Golem in grave because it's just...not good. Bleh, I don't like saying that, but putting it bluntly, using Rock Bombardment in this just isn't practical (only saying this because a lot of people have told me to use it).

Any suggestions or comments on the deck are appreciated.

Edited by ElectroBlade, 23 November 2012 - 04:33 PM.

MPBSigRetakeDraft3_zps696de20b.png?t=137
Former In-Game Administrator | Moderator

ElectroBlade

ElectroBlade

The Master of Shadows

• 1,509 posts
Nonono?

ElectroBlade

ElectroBlade

The Master of Shadows

• 1,509 posts
:<

yugiho20

yugiho20

~ Hollowfication Mode ~

• Veteran Members
  • 3,163 posts
    • Time Online: 73d 7h 11m 39s
  • Team:[TD] The Dominators
-1 ryko

-1 lyla

AXTguIy.png

uchiha_sasuke_sig_by_pinkbear0711-d4l2w6

BMv9EUB.png

Yugiho20.jpg

Vincent210

Vincent210

Starry starry night

• Veteran Members
  • 1,969 posts
    • Time Online: 78d 23h 36m 43s
Yeah, 42 cards wut. Like, once in a blue moon, 41-42 has shown to work out fine, but here, I can see obvious unnecessary things; it's not like you were fighting for what to cut.

Yeah, actually, that's your exact problem with this deck as a whole; you're trying to do too many things at once and weren't willing to properly cut things up to function properly.

Minus most of the tech. Gorz does not gel with continuous trap cards like Call of the Haunted. He is out of there. BLS has four LIGHT targets. One of them (Veiler) you haven't the room to be running. Ditch him, Veiler, and probably the whole milling engine (including card-trooper, not just the Lightsworns)

You have a specific Dump engine for Golem (Dust Knight), and soooo many better things to be running; milling to make this deck work is so wrong and inconsistent.

I also feel I should note Zombies are not the best at keeping hand advantage, so you may want to axe Trag if you find yourself with no enough cards in hand to make the most efficient use of him.

Yoyoyo get you some Summoner Monks! And along with, since he needs food, max out Book of Life (because Godlike) and MST. Summoner Monk INSTANTLY turns into a 3 material Xyz on summon by summoning Gogogo Ghost from your deck, acts as great thinner, and makes good use of the high trap count to make plays in bad situations.

Get you some pyramid turtles! Getting zombie master from deck to start some combos because the opponent poked your face-down? Too good to pass up. Surprisingly decent OTK prevention too. Floaters are good, especially when 5+ cards in your deck can ss them later as further shielding or free Xyz material.

Also, only one golem is too optimistic. Drawing him isn't fun, I know, but losing him to the banish zone is far worse. Run 2.

If you want Plaguespreader tech vs Blue-Blooded Oni tech, go for it. I ran the deck that way for a while; still runs good, still has OTK potential, but with the added bonus of having surprise plays like Revived Ha Des, or Mist Wurm. Tech Mind Control if you insist on him though.

But yeah, basically, you must streamline if you want your deck to be effective. Medley's are bad.

Dunno what to put here, yet, so I dug up this gem for you to click on. It's good. Read it.

UQ8HPdJ.gif

Holofoil

Holofoil

ICE PLANET 2002

• Veteran Members
  • 3,776 posts
    • Time Online: 125d 14h 34m 36s
  • Team:SOS - Shadows of Silence

Yeah, 42 cards wut. Like, once in a blue moon, 41-42 has shown to work out fine, but here, I can see obvious unnecessary things; it's not like you were fighting for what to cut.

Yeah, actually, that's your exact problem with this deck as a whole; you're trying to do too many things at once and weren't willing to properly cut things up to function properly.

Minus most of the tech. Gorz does not gel with continuous trap cards like Call of the Haunted. He is out of there. BLS has four LIGHT targets. One of them (Veiler) you haven't the room to be running. Ditch him, Veiler, and probably the whole milling engine (including card-trooper, not just the Lightsworns)

You have a specific Dump engine for Golem (Dust Knight), and soooo many better things to be running; milling to make this deck work is so wrong and inconsistent.

I also feel I should note Zombies are not the best at keeping hand advantage, so you may want to axe Trag if you find yourself with no enough cards in hand to make the most efficient use of him.

Yoyoyo get you some Summoner Monks! And along with, since he needs food, max out Book of Life (because Godlike) and MST. Summoner Monk INSTANTLY turns into a 3 material Xyz on summon by summoning Gogogo Ghost from your deck, acts as great thinner, and makes good use of the high trap count to make plays in bad situations.

Get you some pyramid turtles! Getting zombie master from deck to start some combos because the opponent poked your face-down? Too good to pass up. Surprisingly decent OTK prevention too. Floaters are good, especially when 5+ cards in your deck can ss them later as further shielding or free Xyz material.

Also, only one golem is too optimistic. Drawing him isn't fun, I know, but losing him to the banish zone is far worse. Run 2.

If you want Plaguespreader tech vs Blue-Blooded Oni tech, go for it. I ran the deck that way for a while; still runs good, still has OTK potential, but with the added bonus of having surprise plays like Revived Ha Des, or Mist Wurm. Tech Mind Control if you insist on him though.

But yeah, basically, you must streamline if you want your deck to be effective. Medley's are bad.

Do what this man says... and add Ally of Justice Decisive Armor, as well. Because Summoning him with Plaguespreader + 2 Level 4 Zombies is always good fun. Especially against THOSE PESKY LIGHTSWORNS.

...and replace Shark Drake with Vylon Disigma. He can be game changing, at times.

Edited by Holofoil, 22 November 2012 - 04:01 PM.

Dueling Network's officially unofficial Clown Control player.

ICE_PLANET_HOLOFOIL_1_zps89c58dd9.pngICE_PLANET_HOLOFOIL_2_zps9f98bc5f.png

ICE_PLANET_HOLOFOIL_3_zps65f00695.pngICE_PLANET_HOLOFOIL_4_zps68566074.png

5 / 14 / 2013: Don't forget.

G4Wbzlv.png

Vincent210

Vincent210

Starry starry night

• Veteran Members
  • 1,969 posts

Do what this man says... and add Ally of Justice Decisive Armor, as well. Because Summoning him with Plaguespreader + 2 Level 4 Zombies is always good fun. Especially against THOSE PESKY LIGHTSWORNS.

You forget to mention it's a win condition in the early game against Chaos dragons if they have a hand with light-pulsars and eclipses and friends.

Actually it's just pretty much a win condition against them by being a beat-stick that doesn't afraid of anything they run, really.

Oh and Agents. Agents can eat it.

Dunno what to put here, yet, so I dug up this gem for you to click on. It's good. Read it.

UQ8HPdJ.gif

Holofoil

Holofoil

ICE PLANET 2002

• Veteran Members
  • 3,776 posts
    • Time Online: 125d 14h 34m 36s
  • Team:SOS - Shadows of Silence

You forget to mention it's a win condition in the early game against Chaos dragons if they have a hand with light-pulsars and eclipses and friends.

Actually it's just pretty much a win condition against them by being a beat-stick that doesn't afraid of anything they run, really.

Oh and Agents. Agents can eat it.

Decisive Armor is awesome, even against a non-LIGHT Deck. He's a 3300 beatstick that can destroy Set cards... but yeah, against Chaos Decks, getting him out quickly can be a win condition.

...and if you happened to accidentally Draw Gogogo Golem, Decisive Armor will help minus out your entire hand, plus Golem.

Dueling Network's officially unofficial Clown Control player.

ICE_PLANET_HOLOFOIL_1_zps89c58dd9.pngICE_PLANET_HOLOFOIL_2_zps9f98bc5f.png

ICE_PLANET_HOLOFOIL_3_zps65f00695.pngICE_PLANET_HOLOFOIL_4_zps68566074.png

5 / 14 / 2013: Don't forget.

G4Wbzlv.png

Miror B.

Miror B.

Master of SWOG

• Chat Moderator
  • 8,113 posts
    • Time Online: 259d 18h 50m 25s
Your mill factor seems excessive. You could probably drop Dust Knight or whatever since your other stuff doesn't mind the Lightsworn mill.
Also first trap is...?

About Miror

Think about this for a bit:

'DN experience' indicates how much sensual pleasure you give to your partner. If you play with your deck well, and give the other person a good time, then everyone can get a good experience out of it.

! Gold Paladin

! Gold Paladin

★ Zero-maX ★

• 3,041 posts
    • Time Online: 86d 7h 47m 53s
  • Location:climbing up your window and stealing your card games

Also first trap is...?

breakthrough skill...its kinda like a effect veiler.

tumblr_lxfllcPuSs1qjnvkbo1_250.gif

ah3dNO2.jpg

Know your yugioh abbreviations http://forum.dueling...-abbreviations/

ElectroBlade

ElectroBlade

The Master of Shadows

• 1,509 posts

Thank you for that, I've updated the build in the OP. I don't agree with everything, but you made some very solid points I followed.

Vincent210

Vincent210

Starry starry night

• Veteran Members
  • 1,969 posts
I forgot I posted that. Well, glad I can help.

As for the current build, -1 Card Trooper +1 Gogogo Ghost for more allure targets

Edited by Vincent210, 23 November 2012 - 04:36 PM.

UQ8HPdJ.gif

RavenDAD

RavenDAD

• 52 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 11h 14m 32s
  • Team:TDS

breakthrough skill...its kinda like a effect veiler.

its not veiler.... the second eff(dat works like veiler) can ve only actiivated during ur turn so is not a veiler :D
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.