Photo

I can't play advanced

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

sl1ferm4ster

sl1ferm4ster

For some reason, when I use my main deck for dueling on the Dueling network, I can't choose any Advanced or Traditional duels, only Unlimited duels. It wasn't that way before, I could use it no problem a few weeks ago to duel Advanced. I showed that decklist to a friend of mine so he can build the deck and see if he has the same problem, and he could use it in an Advanced duel no problem.

Why can't I use this deck in an Advanced duel?

http://i.imgur.com/1EmR9.png

gelaion

gelaion

Elite Member

it looks legal, trying click on the deck again, then press save deck again, do this like two to three times, that should fix the glitch

sl1ferm4ster

sl1ferm4ster

it looks legal, trying click on the deck again, then press save deck again, do this like two to three times, that should fix the glitch

It fixed it! Thank you for your help!

gelaion

gelaion

Elite Member

It fixed it! Thank you for your help!

you probabbly played On d.n sucessfully for a full format, when you finish a format on here the programmers will update the ban list but for some reason all decks even legal ones will have to be resaved that have allready been created, dont know why but its just how their system works.

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.