Fire Fist - The next tier 1

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

!            Plants!

!            Plants!

• 239 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 23h 2m 24s
  • Team:TFS
Hello everyone, how is everybody doing? I am plants, with another article on one of the most used decks iv'e been using on my alt. People who know it know that I use this deck, some don't. Anyway, I am over 200 wins and only 5 losses. I am serious, this deck comes out in a month, and all i can say is get ready for it.

Playstyle: It can be an AGGRO deck, good builds run the level 4 builds, all japanese players don't run the level 3 build, because I and other people who know how to play the deck know that it's bad. I'm not saying you shouldn't run those, im just saying the level 4 build is better because if you run level 3 / 4 build you will open up stupid hands of all monsters, you don't want this in a mostly stun deck. If you were to open all monsters, it would be better in a level 4 build because you can still xyz, due to high beaters in this deck. This deck runs lots of stuff that powers up your monsters, which i will show you later!

Now let's get started, with the monsters.

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Bear / Dark Fire Fist – Yushi Level 4 / Beast-Warrior / Fire 1600 ATK / 1200 DEF

Once per turn, when this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent: You can set 1 “Firedance” Spell Card from your Deck. Once per turn: You can send 1 “Firedance” Spell/Trap card you control to the Graveyard to target 1 monster on the field; destroy that target.

Posted Image

I can say this is the main level 4 monster! It's added with a spell i'm going to show you later, and you can send a fire dance spell to the graveyard to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls! Wow, it destroys monsters, and it has another broken eff! It can add a firedance spell/trap when it inflicts battle damage! Broken!

Run 3.

Brother of the fire fist - Dragon Level 4 beast-warrior / 1800 ATK / 400 DEF

Once per turn, if a "Firedance" Spell/Trap Card is activated: You can Set 1 "Firedance" Trap Card from your Deck. Once per turn: You can send 2 "Firedance" Spell/Trap cards you control to the Graveyard to target 1 "Fire Fist" monster in your Graveyard, except "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Dragon"; Special Summon that target.

Wow, another high beater in the deck, it's effect is amazing, say if you open fire dance tenki ( will show later ) you can set 1 firedance trap card from your deck! ( will show later ) You can send 2 dead firedance spell traps to target 1 fire fist in the graveyard and special summon that target! This card can many easy rank 4's! Run 2-3

Brotherhood of the fire fist - Monkey Level 4 Beast-warrior / 1600 ATK / 1000 def

Once per turn, when this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can Set 1 "Firedance" Spell Card from your Deck. Once per turn: You can send 1 "Firedance" Spell/Trap Card you control to the Graveyard to target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that target.

Wow, another decent high beater in the deck. While having the same attack as Fire fist - Bear, you can realize something. If you didn't realise yet, this deck is absolutely broken. You can send 1 fire dance card to the graveyard to destroy 1 spell/trap card on the field! And when it destroys a monster by battle, you can set 1 firedance spell card from your deck!

Run 2-3

Brother of the fire fist - Snake / beast-warrior/ 1800 ATK / 600 def

Once per turn, if a "Firedance" Spell/Trap Card is sent to the Graveyard: You can set 1 "Firedance" Trap Card from your Deck. Once per turn: You can send 2 face-up "Firedance" Spell/Trap Cards you control to the Graveyard; draw 1 card(s).

So it combos with your cards that send to the graveyard, and you can send 2 firedance/spell/trap to the graveyard to draw 1 card for extra plusses. I like this card because it's a 1900 beat stick, and you can add it with tenki when you are about to send something. But, it's not too good, so run 0 - 1

Enthusiastic Beastman Wolfberk / Enthusiastic Beaf Wolfberk / beast-warrior / 1600 atk / 1200 def

You can target 1 Level 4 FIRE Beast-Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position, but its effects on the field are negated. The effect of "Enthusiastic Beastman Wolfberk" can only be activated once per turn.

Wow. This card is absolutely broken, if you have a fire ( level 4.. another reason why level 4 build is better..) you can summon it from the graveyard, but it's effect is negated, you can only use beastman wolfberk once per turn.
This card is a +1, it can make rank 4's, and can be powered up by your spell/trap, this card is an absolute
blowout in this deck, the main reason why this deck does so good, it's also addable by Tenki!

Run 3

SPELL CARDS

Firedance – Tensu / Flaming Dance – “Tensu” Continuous Spell

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set. All Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 100 ATK.

Nice effect! it's addable, and it gives your monster 100 more attack in case for that monkey to destroy something. It's also really good that combos with your rank 4 fire monster, and it can create otks, and easy shock master plays!

Run 2-3

Firedance – Tenki / Flaming Dance – “Tenki” Continuous Spell

When this card is activated: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. All Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 100 ATK. You can only activate 1 "Firedance - Tenki" per turn.

Posted Image

The reason this deck is broken. Not only can it be added, it creates +1! you can add everything in this deck ( monsters ) If it becomes dead on the field, you can use your monkey, or bear or other fire fist to gain more +! If you don't want to do that, you can have a good +100 on all beast-warrior-type monsters you control gain 100 ATK!

Run 3.

Firedance – Tenken / Flaming Dance – “Tenken” Continuous Trap Activate only during a Main Phase 1.

When this card is activated: Target 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control; during this Main Phase, that target’s effects on the field are negated, and it is unaffected by card effects, except this card. Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 300 ATK.

So say if your opponent were to use mst on it, heavy storm, or get rid of it, you can chain it to so your monsters unaffected. It can help your monsters gain 300. It stops darkhole, black rose, anything that would destroy a monster you control. It's also addable, and can be sent to the graveyard if it becomes a dead card.

Run 0-2

Firedance - Tensen / Flaming Dance - "Tensen" Continous Trap Activate any time you want.

When this card is activated: Target 1 face-up Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control; it gains 700 ATK until the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the field, Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 300 ATK.

Not only can it be addable, but it can be used in damage step! meaning stuff like d prison, gemini spark, fiendish chain, cant be used in the damage step! Like again it makes a monster you control gain 1000 attack! 1000 attack? Amazing! after the turn, all monsters you control gain 300, if you dont want it anymore you can get rid of it by your fire fists monsters!

Run 3

Fierce Leader of the Fire First – Tiger / Charging Fire Fist King – Soko Rank 4 / Beast-Warrior / Fire 2200 ATK / 1800 DEF 2 Level 4 Beast-Warrior-Type monsters

Posted Image

When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can Set 1 “Firedance” Spell or Trap card from your Deck. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effects of all face-up monsters currently on the field, except Beast-Warrior-Type monsters, until the end of your opponent’s next turn. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can send 3 “Firedance” Spell/Trap cards you control to the Graveyard; Special Summon 2 Level 4 Beast-Warrior-Type monsters with the same ATK from your Deck in face-up Defense Position.

Wow, absolutely amazing. You know how you xyz in decks and it's a -1 because your making 2 monsters 1, like synchroing? well with this card, it's a even advantage because you can add 1 fire dance spell, so than you can add something like tenki, use tenki and add something like wolfberk, use something like tensu and summon again, and get level 4. If you add tenki, you can use it's effect that stops all monsters effect on the field other than it self until your opponents end phase! so that will put a monster in your graveyard to summon wolfberk, and get another rank 4! But it's effect that stops effect is extremely good, because say you summon this and your opponent has a zenmaines, catastor, gachi,maestroke, utopia, e.t.c those effects are all negated!

You summon this card and your opponent has a catastor, due to it's effect you can add a firedance spell/trap, add any 1 you want that you didn't use this turn to put it at 2300, since firedance spells can only be used once per turn, than use it's effect and catastor will be negated, and it will just be a 2200 beater. Tiger is also a 2200 beater, but due to the firedance spell you added, it gains 100 ATK!

It's last effect you can summon 2 beast-warrior type monsters with same ATK isn't used much but when it does is game changing because you can summon it again, or summon some other broken rank 4, like gunman to go for game, or stop that bls play, red-eyes, something under 2800 play!

Run 2-3

Well, than it's going to be all of it for this article. Any questions you may want to know will be answered, and no, don't think all that bragging was for nothing. Here is the deck list, for any body who wants to try out the deck. Tell me how it went out, and hope your enjoyed the article, thank you a lot for reading.

http://i.imgur.com/ZID7k.png

Some rulings: { this will be enhanced on soon, I got to go for work now, good bye everyone }

. If you activate tenki/tensu and it gets MST'd or something chained to it destroys it, you still cannot play another one.

. You cannot send firedance spell/trap cards to the graveyard with the fire fist monsters using their effect with macro out.

Thanks for reading.

- Plants

Edited by !            Plants!, 06 December 2012 - 01:38 PM.

Famous Quotes ~ Chet

!               time

!               time

• 66 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 1h 5m 47s
hey how do firre deck do in mirror match vs lavallal?

Edited by !               time, 06 December 2012 - 05:01 AM.

1st place on dn match as of october 18th wit worm deck
http://i.imgur.com/QXabQ.png

PLAESE BAN ! CRAZY GUY

http://imgur.com/6wAgH

sign my patition

tna crimson2

tna crimson2

• Banned
  • 120 posts
  • Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTnaCrimson?feature=mhee
  • Team:[Ela]- there happy people
i already know this fire fists are just godly
Deck Profiles

!            Plants!

!            Plants!

• 239 posts
Really good! Fire fist has way more unconsistent hands, and can otk your opponent quicker, easy outs to quasar/red nova, and can make easy shock master to go for game.
Famous Quotes ~ Chet

machina188

machina188

• 133 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 2h 42m
  • Team:[KT] Ketsueki Taiyou

hey how do firre deck do in mirror match vs lavallal?

It's not a mirror match if they are using two different decks.
"The Phoenix never dies so long as it has the will to live. Just like that Phoenix, I can't give up. It's as simple as that."

"Just like Fire, passion is a great and dangerous thing. If you know yourself well, and have your dreams and goals laid out in front of you with the determination to reach them, it will blaze away a crimson path for you, and you'll walk it like a king. But if you go at life half-assed, you'll burn from the inside out."

"I'm gunna snap your throat!" -Dalton Hutchenson

mido9

mido9

strfu retàrd

• Veteran Members
  • 3,721 posts
    • Time Online: 211d 10h 36m 32s
Change tenken to "run 0-2"

Who the fuck are you people even trying to convince by making completely weightless blanket statements? Like people are actually putting some sort of effort to make good posts giving legitimate reasoning as to why RPS is not, has not, and never will be a balanced way to "randomly" pick who goes first, while you fucking toolbags just post the most irrelevant and pointless shit thinking that you're adding some sort of weight to the discussion.

All you're really contributing to at this point is the massive list of problems that DNF has in terms of post quality. Stop.

/rant

!            Plants!

!            Plants!

• 239 posts
He means a fire mirror match. As in what fire deck is better.

Why wouldn't people run it? But, sure thing, since your name is off of zelda lol
Famous Quotes ~ Chet

!               time

!               time

• 66 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 1h 5m 47s

It's not a mirror match if they are using two different decks.

not true if u use the same element is mirror match like my wurm mirror vs thunder deck worm alway take home the red belt
1st place on dn match as of october 18th wit worm deck
http://i.imgur.com/QXabQ.png

PLAESE BAN ! CRAZY GUY

http://imgur.com/6wAgH

sign my patition

Lithium

Lithium

• 3 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 47m 10s
Good read.

Three starlight roads not too much? I always felt that two was enough for me, although they always heavy you when you don't have one set..

mido9

mido9

strfu retàrd

• Veteran Members
  • 3,721 posts

He means a fire mirror match. As in what fire deck is better.

Why wouldn't people run it? But, sure thing, since your name is off of zelda lol

Cuz it negates the effect,which hurts bear,monkey,most main phase 1 effects(since most of the time you'll be using it in response to torrential or other traps) like ryushishin and wolfberk,and i just dont like it in general

Edited by mido9, 06 December 2012 - 05:18 AM.

Who the fuck are you people even trying to convince by making completely weightless blanket statements? Like people are actually putting some sort of effort to make good posts giving legitimate reasoning as to why RPS is not, has not, and never will be a balanced way to "randomly" pick who goes first, while you fucking toolbags just post the most irrelevant and pointless shit thinking that you're adding some sort of weight to the discussion.

All you're really contributing to at this point is the massive list of problems that DNF has in terms of post quality. Stop.

/rant

!            Plants!

!            Plants!

• 239 posts
thought you meant something else, sorry. That is true though, but yeah it's good to have 2 since i need 1 more after i draw it to add with it incase they got dark hole.

I run 3 starlight road because you always set 3 or more most of the time. And 3 gets off so much this format with 2 torrential, 2 mirror force, dark hole, heavy, e.t.c.

And just having it can make you do otks, and know you're safe! thanks for comments everybody :)
Famous Quotes ~ Chet

enmanuel7

enmanuel7

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 854 posts
    • Time Online: 97d 6h 46m 44s
  • Team:TAH-the avengers of heaven-co-captain
snake is kinda bad dont you tnink? giving 2 fire dance just to draw a card is not a good idea

why zephiros?i mean, you already have wolfberk to summon xyz monsters

i guess triple stardust is not needed you wil never activate 3 starlights in a duel

Edited by enmanuel7, 06 December 2012 - 06:23 AM.

UchihaShisui

UchihaShisui

Game Master

• In-Game Administrator
  • 827 posts
    • Time Online: 47d 1h 54m 50s
Proberly the next meta, but It's not that hard to beat. Just their long effects and constant +1 destroys you mentaly. I wasn't able to duel for the next 2 hours when I 1st dueled them xD

Kmsv9dO.png
Mlt7wGG.png

[20:43:10] omglolitsj: if feel too bad being shisui
[20:43:13] omglolitsj: hes just crushing dreams
[20:43:14] omglolitsj: hes like
[20:43:22] omglolitsj: SO I HEARD YOU WANTED TO PLAY A GAME OF YGO? LOL
[20:43:29] omglolitsj: BICH DO YOU SEE ALL THESE COUNTER TRAPS?

[3:49:54 PM] Damba: UchihaShisui: yo, war duel?
! Icarus !: just got a request to duel for the war
[3:50:23 PM] Josh Hikari: warring
[3:50:41 PM] Damba: motherf.......
[3:50:46 PM] ᴡᴏʟғ ʀʏsᴋɪ: THE NINJA GOT NINJAD

! ! Greed

! ! Greed

• 229 posts
    • Time Online: 24d 1h 30m 50s
I've honestly been in love these guys for a while now. Berks just makes it the nuts.

http://i.imgur.com/3gaOA.png The build I'm using.

tumblr_mh91euVrKp1riohryo2_500.gif

tumblr_n3mriwGkjh1qeo244o1_500.gif

EBrvZ9d.gif

mido9

mido9

strfu retàrd

• Veteran Members
  • 3,721 posts

snake is kinda bad dont you tnink? giving 2 fire dance just to draw a card is not a good idea

why zephiros?i mean, you already have wolfberk to summon xyz monsters

i guess triple stardust is not needed you wil never activate 3 starlights in a duel

He said to run 0-1 snake,basically saying " dont use it",zephy also bounces tenki for another +1,and 3 SLR is so you draw them more often

/rant

enmanuel7

enmanuel7

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 854 posts

and 3 SLR is so you draw them more often

im ok with triple starlight i use 3 in my build too,what i think is not needed is the triple stardust since is almost imposible to draw 3 SLR during an duel and being able to activate all of them

wilsoz

wilsoz

退屈馬鹿

• 1,346 posts
    • Time Online: 29d 16h 58m 14s
  • Team:Last Hope (LH)

im ok with triple starlight i use 3 in my build too,what i think is not needed is the triple stardust since is almost imposible to draw 3 SLR during an duel and being able to activate all of them

Agreed the extra deck space is way to tight to waste for a third stardust.
I run double stardust with triple road in my firefist build.
@Enmaul hows coth working out for you with the limited s/t space?
I will never forgive,
I will never forget,
An eye for an eye,
An tooth for an tooth,
Blood must be repaid in blood.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

enmanuel7

enmanuel7

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 854 posts

coth

aaam what card is that? call of the haunted ?

Ardent Dawn

Ardent Dawn

Guardian of the Meek

• 1,028 posts
    • Time Online: 31d 10h 35m 53s
  • Team:Team Elemental Mistress (TEM)
  • Location:The Deck Construction board, hunting for decks with 0 replies
While I agree with a fair few of the points made here, I would argue against the Level 3 build being written off as bad. I don't mind the Level 4 build being set above it (after all, that's why different people write different articles), but I don't believe that it should be discredited altogether.

As far as the monster count goes, you could easily drop 1 Bear, 1 Dragon, 1 Monkey, 1 Snake and 1 Zephyros from the deck to fit 3 Saints and 2 Chickens, which would work perfectly well as a somewhat streamlined Level 3 build while retaining the exact same monster count as your example build. From there, while you'll be less likely to draw into specific monsters in your opening hand (which an easily searchable Tenki compensates for), you have the ability to tutor out any Fires Fist and Firedance card from your deck that you require numerous times per game using Chicken while using Tiger to continue the stream of advantage, as well as recruiting the Level 4 monsters back to hand as well.

Substitute a Heavy Storm and a Starlight Road for a third Chicken and Tensu (which would be my preference decisions), and you can consistently open with a Turn 1-2 Horse even without using cards such as Raven or Onslaught. I'd personally choose the two Pots of Duality for a third Tensen and a Raven for searchability once you've established Saint as part of the deck, but the point stands - running the Level 3s does not greatly diminish from the deck's ability to play stun, and it's more than compensated for by the increased consistency mid-game, aggro potential and ability to recover from field wipes (which is one of the main weaknesses of the Stun variant).

And out of curiosity, why do you recommend Tensen at 3 in the guide and run it at 2 in your sample build?

DeanAdamFry

DeanAdamFry

• 213 posts
    • Time Online: 51d 5h 43m 55s

Substitute a Heavy Storm and a Starlight Road for a third Chicken and Tensu (which would be my preference decisions), and you can consistently open with a Turn 1-2 Horse even without using cards such as Raven or Onslaught. I'd personally choose the two Pots of Duality for a third Tensen and a Raven for searchability once you've established Saint as part of the deck, but the point stands - running the Level 3s does not greatly diminish from the deck's ability to play stun, and it's more than compensated for by the increased consistency mid-game, aggro potential and ability to recover from field wipes (which is one of the main weaknesses of the Stun variant).

In the level 4 build I'd recommend Pot of Duality but in a level 3/4 build it has so much consistency and searchability that a simple Pot of Duality can be a problem in the deck and wouldn't recommend it but that is my personal opinion on it.

Playstyle: It can be an AGGRO deck, good builds run the level 4 builds, all japanese players don't run the level 3 build, because I and other people who know how to play the deck know that it's bad. I'm not saying you shouldn't run those, im just saying the level 4 build is better because if you run level 3 / 4 build you will open up stupid hands of all monsters, you don't want this in a mostly stun deck. If you were to open all monsters, it would be better in a level 4 build because you can still xyz, due to high beaters in this deck.

I'm sorry what? Level 3 builds are bad? I wouldn't claim such false facts with pride if was you. Running a level 3/4 build is what I currently run and it contains the best of both worlds, having the stun variant and the speed/pluses from both build types and so far I haven't lost yet and I have never opened up badly since the deck has great consistency and searchability so it has never become a problem. In a level 3 build you can xyz/synchro and do better searching/pluses then a level 4 build can so I still do not see how a level 3 build is bad.

All I am seeing so far is a lot of misinformation and opinions that are being stated as facts in this topic.
Posted Image

!            Plants!

!            Plants!

• 239 posts
Sorry, it just that it was my opinion, and everybody is titled to their own opinion. Everything I stated above was true, and it happened to me.

- I'm not saying do not run a level 3 build.(or a level 3/4) ( do what ever the hell you want ) i'm just saying they proved bad in testing against the meta, did you know i tested against the meta and not some '" KURIBOH/OTK/TRENT/SHAPESNATCH deck?"

Ardent, I saw chicken as a good card when I first played the deck, getting more expierenced with it, I see i never used it in over 25 duels, and it was a dead draw, and didn't provide a beater, was a level 3 too. So , I put it down and i've been doing fine.

Heavy storm is great.

I as a player know how to use it. The only traps you run in this deck are solemns, and 3 starlight road, you only have the 4 fire dances trap, which you run 2 of both, so basically saying you run 6 traps since you can send them to the graveyard to activate a fire fist's effect. And you don't use heavy with solemn on the field. ( unless it's judgment, and they have more sets than you, and you are going to do something that turn. ) and theres no discussion on having the tenki/tensu since you can send them to the graveyard, and if you can't than it's going to be a dead card anyway.

TL;DR Heavy storm should be ran. Spell/Trap don't get inflicted!

Ardent, the 3/2 thing was a mistake, I actually wrote tensu twice! thanks for noticing that(basically) :)

-1 Stardust +1 vylon disigma, thank you, forgot about that EnManuel7!!

Edited by !            Plants!, 06 December 2012 - 01:39 PM.

Famous Quotes ~ Chet

wilsoz

wilsoz

退屈馬鹿

• 1,346 posts
    • Time Online: 29d 16h 58m 14s
  • Team:Last Hope (LH)

-1 Stardust +1 vylon disigma, thank you, forgot about that EnManuel7!!

Ouroboros>vylon disigma
*inb4 needing explanation*
I will never forgive,
I will never forget,
An eye for an eye,
An tooth for an tooth,
Blood must be repaid in blood.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

skullvarnish

skullvarnish

Maybe some day

• Retired Staff
  • 8,727 posts
    • Time Online: 165d 5h 2m 37s
  • Team:None
3 Starlight Roads. Smartest thing anyone has said in a while. The way this format is going, every backrow heavy deck should be running 2-3 of them. Especially Fire Fists, who have a very hard time if their backrow is blown up.

Are you serious? I am the best player in the game today. I started out with a Kuriboh as my boss monster, and have since climbed up the ladder of success. I am willing to break my back having to carry a team. Some say that there is no "I" in 'team," but what if I am the entire team? I'll carry this team across the river, to Victory Island. We'll pull out the champagne, with the ladies surrounding us. With a cigar in my mouth, I'll deliver the final speech. Our pilgrimage is complete. Our lives are over. The perpetual euphoria has been reached. The impossible has happened. You ask yourself if what has just transpired can possibly be real. I am no miracle worker, but I do have heart. And sometimes with a little bit of heart and some imagination, the world is yours for the taking. -Inflation

Holy shit skullvarnish, give me classes on how to burn the fuck out of people like that PLEASE

!            Plants!

!            Plants!

• 239 posts
no u dont need a explantion u run wat u want and if you think something is better, than you do that. Never say to your self. " He does that. I don't like it that way; but he does that, so i'll do it. "

Thanks skullvarnish, thats a good way to put it! just having it is also good knowing your safe. Example: otk in your hand. You don't want to go off, because you think that is a mirror force/torrential. Having starlight road stops those 4 cards in the format! Anyway, yeah its good.
Famous Quotes ~ Chet

EGamerozo

EGamerozo

Severa Master Race

• In-Game Administrator
  • 5,559 posts
    • Time Online: 290d 10h 56m 59s
  • Team:[FOG]
Ummm......Just a small correction, At the end you say you can't ply another Tensu if its gets MST, that is wrong.
Tensu it self can be activated more then once per turn, you just can't use the Normal Summon Effect more than once per turn.

1u42clU.png

oqOJnAc.png

^Thanks to Zoi for Bar^

|dA Gallery||GFX Showcase|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.