• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

Tigerclaw420

Tigerclaw420

• 53 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 2h 10m 47s
Chaos Dragons arent dead. If you look at this deck you'll say that this is THE BEST DECK IN THE WORLD!!! or my name isnt TIGERCLAW420

Posted Image

Monster x30

1 x Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of The Beginning
2 x Card Troopers
1 x Chaos Sorceror
2 x Darkflare Dragon
1 x Eclipse Wyvern
2 x Effect Veiler
1 x Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
1 x Gorz, Emmisary of Darkness
3 x Litpulsar Dragon
3 x Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
1 x Night Assailant
1 x Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
2 x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1 x Sangan
3 x Thunder King Rai-Oh
2 x Tourguide from The uUnderworld
2 x Tragoedia

spell x10

1 x Hand Destruction
1 x Charge of The Light Brigade
1 x Dark Hole
2 x Forbidden Lance
1 x Heavy Storm
1 x Monster Reborn
1 x Pot of Avarice
2 x Solar Recharge

Extra

ally of justice catastor
black rose dragon
stardust dragon
adreis, keeper of armegedon
gaia dragon, the thunder charger
inzektor exa-beetle
maestroke the symphony djinn
leviathan dragon
number 39: utopia
number 50: blackship of corn
photon strike bounzer
queen dragun djinn
temtempo the percussion djinn
tiras, keeper of genesis
wind-up zenmaines

Side

darkflare dragon
eclipse wyvern
effect vieler
honest
jain
lumina
ryko
spirit reaper
forbidden lance
2 x Mystical space typhoon
solar recharge
2 x swords of revealing light
royal decree

ak47frizzle

ak47frizzle

Veteran Member

• 392 posts
    • Time Online: 10d 16h 19m 49s
  • Facebook:Jon Ip
way too many monsters.... this can get clogged easily... for example, consider your opening hand: x2 pulsar dragon, x1 bls, x1 DAD, x1 red eyes and 1 dark flare.

Posted Image

SAS - Special Air Service

Best of the Best

Tigerclaw420

Tigerclaw420

• 53 posts
Chaos dragons doesnt even use that many spells I seen a lot of chaos dragon decks and 10 spells is the highest i saw rest are monsters

ak47frizzle

ak47frizzle

Veteran Member

• 392 posts

Chaos dragons doesnt even use that many spells I seen a lot of chaos dragon decks and 10 spells is the highest i saw rest are monsters

well, you may need back up because forbidden lance doesn't solve everything. For example, the solemn brigade. Those cards are like stapled in almost every single deck. And plus, lyla can't handle all the spell and traps and you only have 1 heavy storm which you won't come across in every deck all the time.

And what if you managed to summon red eyes, pulsar, dark flare and bls when your opponent could just use mirror force?

Posted Image

Best of the Best

Tigerclaw420

Tigerclaw420

• 53 posts

well, you may need back up because forbidden lance doesn't solve everything. For example, the solemn brigade. Those cards are like stapled in almost every single deck. And plus, lyla can't handle all the spell and traps and you only have 1 heavy storm which you won't come across in every deck all the time.

And what if you managed to summon red eyes, pulsar, dark flare and bls when your opponent could just use mirror force?

true.. thats why i hav 3 lylas and heavy storm...

Edited by Tigerclaw420, 17 December 2012 - 01:50 PM.

Fuchebol

Fuchebol

Veteran Member

• 479 posts
    • Time Online: 19d 7h 57m 8s
  • Team:[DLLR] D.O.L.L.A.R.S
Chaos Dragons now and always have used roughly 30 monster count, what in the hell have you been smoking, go look up decks that won YCS's and are Chaos Dragons. 29-31 monster, 10-11 spells, no traps. Thats how it plays and it plays really well..

Also get rid of the Lance and add MST... More back row hate, monsters are easy to get over with the monsters at your disposal.

Lossig.png

Tigerclaw420

Tigerclaw420

• 53 posts
Thx spider man dude

Edited by Tigerclaw420, 17 December 2012 - 01:50 PM.

NinjaDX

NinjaDX

• 290 posts
    • Time Online: 12d 27m 6s
  • Team:[DLLR] Team D.O.L.L.A.R.S's
problem is your light/dark balance is off. you're running too many light monsters.

- 3 Thunder King
+ 2 Mystical Space Typhoon
+1 solar recharge

No need for thunder kings, Not good in chaos dragons in my opinion and trust me I know my chaos dragons.
Wasting a normal summon you probably need to summon lyla or trooper to gain advantage.
Posted Image
Thx to Kurama AKA UltraYuseke for the awesome sig

"My form may change, but my will shall remain strong. Now on to the unknown!" - Armand Star

ak47frizzle

ak47frizzle

Veteran Member

• 392 posts

Chaos Dragons now and always have used roughly 30 monster count, what in the hell have you been smoking, go look up decks that won YCS's and are Chaos Dragons. 29-31 monster, 10-11 spells, no traps. Thats how it plays and it plays really well..

Also get rid of the Lance and add MST... More back row hate, monsters are easy to get over with the monsters at your disposal.

Well, i put solemns and mirror force incase my opponent uses dark hole and spams the field with wind ups and i have nothing to protect myself. I don't just think offence, defence is also needed and stapled in almost every single deck, well, to me and most people.

I run 23-27 monsters in my chaos decks and they usually turn out fine but i don't really play them anymore, six sams and evilswarm with their bahamut have a higher win rate :D in my opinion :D

Posted Image

Best of the Best

Tigerclaw420

Tigerclaw420

• 53 posts
hello white hero :) no hating on my decks naymore hmm?

problem is your light/dark balance is off. you're running too many light monsters.

- 3 Thunder King
+ 2 Mystical Space Typhoon
+1 solar recharge

No need for thunder kings, Not good in chaos dragons in my opinion and trust me I know my chaos dragons.
Wasting a normal summon you probably need to summon lyla or trooper to gain advantage.

thunder king is great! its like solemn but better

mst sure why not

3 solars are dead to me

Fuchebol

Fuchebol

Veteran Member

• 479 posts
    • Time Online: 19d 7h 57m 8s
  • Team:[DLLR] D.O.L.L.A.R.S

Well, i put solemns and mirror force incase my opponent uses dark hole and spams the field with wind ups and i have nothing to protect myself. I don't just think offence, defence is also needed and stapled in almost every single deck, well, to me and most people.

I run 23-27 monsters in my chaos decks and they usually turn out fine but i don't really play them anymore, six sams and evilswarm with their bahamut have a higher win rate :D in my opinion :D

Thats fine with you, but Chas Dragons have more backrow hate then decks besides Lightsworn. Lyla, MST and Heavy. Their monster removal is also higher, they also mill constantly, thus you need to run higher monsters, if your hand gets clogged, it is easy to get rid of once 1 dark and 1 light is in the grave. Seeing as it is called Chaos for a reason...

Lossig.png

D.D. Charles

D.D. Charles

• 129 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 23h 59m 30s
  • Team:N/A

way too many monsters.... this can get clogged easily... for example, consider your opening hand: x2 pulsar dragon, x1 bls, x1 DAD, x1 red eyes and 1 dark flare.

High monster count with spells to fill the remaining spaces in the deck has been the standard build since the later part of March 2012.

Here's my input on the main deck:
-1 Ehren, Lightsworn Monk (if you would tech another lightsworn monster outside of Ryko and Lyla Jain is a much better choice)
-3 Thunder King Rai-Oh
-1 Card Destruction (You need all the hand control you can get and the deck already has plenty of ways to mill so this card is just a waste of space)
-1 Pot of Avarice (because you're gonna want to have those light and dark monsters in your grave since the deck makes use of the graveyard as a toolbox A LOT)

+1 Ryko (because you need 3 along with 3x Lyla)
+1 Darkfalre Dragon (3 of this is now needed because the deck lost 1 Chaos Sorc)
+1 Solar Recharge
+1 Allure of Darkness (for draw power/consistency)
+1 Foolish Burial (easiest way to drop Eclipse Wyvern to banish REDMD)
+1 Maxx "C" (because you never know when you might need one)

I'll leave the rest up to you

Edited by D.D. Charles, 17 December 2012 - 02:05 PM.

Posted Image

I did not make the border for this sig myself, I got this at the Unique Style Border Pack thread

NinjaDX

NinjaDX

• 290 posts

hello white hero :) no hating on my decks naymore hmm?

thunder king is great! its like solemn but better

mst sure why not

3 solars are dead to me

alright thunder king it is, but with thunder king I feel like you play defensively.

This is how I usually play me some chaos dragons: First turn, set ryko/summon lyla if I'm going first. Cuz you need some grave presence. Rape backrow. Turn two: mst/heavy storm and summon pulsar/red eyes combo. Rape monsters/rape life points. Finish them off. Sometimes it might take a couple turns longer but you get the gist of it. Where's the need for thunder king? they topdeck rabbit, summon utopia/pearl/cowboy, does nothing since you just overpower them. They topdeck tour guide, once again, overpowered. they topdeck dark hole, gratz you managed to kill pulsar leaving me with red eyes. I'll just bring him back next turn. Point is there's really no need for thunderking when you can just overpower them by speeding up the process of getting pulsar/red eyes combo.

Add allure of darkness to further speed up your deck.

Edited by NinjaDX, 17 December 2012 - 02:08 PM.

Posted Image

"My form may change, but my will shall remain strong. Now on to the unknown!" - Armand Star

Tigerclaw420

Tigerclaw420

• 53 posts

High monster count with spells to fill the remaining spaces in the deck has been the standard build since the later part of March 2012.

Here's my input on the main deck:
-1 Ehren, Lightsworn Monk (if you would tech another lightsworn monster outside of Ryko and Lyla Jain is a much better choice)
-3 Thunder King Rai-Oh
-1 Card Destruction (You need all the hand control you can get and the deck already has plenty of ways to mill so this card is just a waste of space)
-1 Pot of Avarice (because you're gonna want to have those light and dark monsters in your grave since the deck makes use of the graveyard as a toolbox A LOT)

+1 Ryko (because you need 3 along with 3x Lyla)
+1 Darkfalre Dragon (3 of this is now needed because the deck lost 1 Chaos Sorc)
+1 Solar Recharge
+1 Allure of Darkness (for draw power/consistency)
+1 Foolish Burial (easiest way to drop Eclipse Wyvern to banish REDMD)
+1 Maxx "C" (because you never know when you might need one)

I'll leave the rest up to you

ehren if for the douches who use marshmallon and spirit reaper
thunder king is great idk why u dont need him hes for stopping special summons
ur right hand destruction i shud take out but what if i hav a bad hand and hand destruction? with all the monsters its perfect
pot of avarice for just in case my deck is running out from milling

NinjaDX

NinjaDX

• 290 posts
lol if you cant beat them by the time you mill all your cards, you shouldnt deserve to win

use monster reincarnation instead of avarice, drop useless card for a chaos monster
Posted Image

D.D. Charles

D.D. Charles

• 129 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 23h 59m 30s
  • Team:N/A

ehren if for the douches who use marshmallon and spirit reaper
thunder king is great idk why u dont need him hes for stopping special summons
ur right hand destruction i shud take out but what if i hav a bad hand and hand destruction? with all the monsters its perfect
pot of avarice for just in case my deck is running out from milling

- You already have outs to stuff like Marshmallon, Reaper, etc. A lot actually. Ryko, BLS, Chaos Sorc, Dark Armed Dragon, Dark Hole, etc.
- Thunder King is a great card but it's not really needed for this deck. You need space to make room for cards you actually need.
- Bad hands happen if they happen, not much you can do about that. You already have crap load of ways to mill cards from your deck (Lightsworn monsters, Charge of the Light Brigade, Solar Recharge, Card Trooper) so Card Destruction is again, just a waste of deck space.
- Pot of Avarice is a very situational card and could be dead a lot. Also, the deck makes use of the grave as a toolbox for your chaos monsters. Monster Reincarnation is a much better choice than Avarice.

Posted Image

I did not make the border for this sig myself, I got this at the Unique Style Border Pack thread

Tigerclaw420

Tigerclaw420

• 53 posts

Why are all your threads inappropriately named, especially since they need lots of work.

whats wrong w/ you?

- You already have outs to stuff like Marshmallon, Reaper, etc. A lot actually. Ryko, BLS, Chaos Sorc, Dark Armed Dragon, Dark Hole, etc.
- Thunder King is a great card but it's not really needed for this deck. You need space to make room for cards you actually need.
- Bad hands happen if they happen, not much you can do about that. You already have crap load of ways to mill cards from your deck (Lightsworn monsters, Charge of the Light Brigade, Solar Recharge, Card Trooper) so Card Destruction is again, just a waste of deck space.
- Pot of Avarice is a very situational card and could be dead a lot. Also, the deck makes use of the grave as a toolbox for your chaos monsters. Monster Reincarnation is a much better choice than Avarice.

what are the chances of some going to use a spirit or marshmallon to attack?

edit: NVM thx for your help ill update soon

Edited by Tigerclaw420, 17 December 2012 - 06:00 PM.

Christian Richard L

Christian Richard L

###

• Veteran Members
  • 1,001 posts
    • Time Online: 134d 21h 4m 24s
  • Team:[IDT] Indonesian Duelist Team
card destruction? ._.a

923504_578578155506984_1925865093_n.jpg

Tigerclaw420

Tigerclaw420

• 53 posts

Nothing is wrong with me; I, however, can't say that about your decks.

whats wrong with my decK? hmmm?

New UPDATE!!

Posted Image

Mosey Baby

Mosey Baby

• 29 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 3h 9m 48s
  • Team:I rep myself
Tiger claw I recommend you replace the Veilers with some Maxx C's.

I run even more monsters in my build and it's as consistent as can be. Sometimes my worst hands end up broken with a single card. His monster count if fine.

Edited by Mosey Baby, 17 December 2012 - 06:14 PM.

Down in Flames

Down in Flames

• 182 posts
    • Time Online: 20d 1h 22m 5s
  • Team:[SPA] Sky Parameters

whats wrong with my decK? hmmm?

You run 3 TKRO in chaos dragons.
Pot of avarice has no business in a graveyard oriented deck.
You don't run 3 recharge.
You run ehren in CDs, and only 2 rykos.
Idk why there's a hand destruction instead of foolish.

There's a few more that I'm too lazy to mention, but you get the picture. It's certainly not the best.

RtEHY4a.png

QnB4fLU.png

Hydreigon_XY.gif

bleachisawesome

bleachisawesome

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Veteran Members
  • 4,789 posts
    • Time Online: 263d 3h 46m 47s
  • Team:TLCK
dude, your deck kinda sucks no one runs 3 tkro i dont think they even run 1
-2 trag
-1 lightplusar
-3 tkro
-1 avarice
+1 solar recharge
+1 lumina
+3 royal decree

ziggssig_zps99b3de18.png

props @chaos.knight199 for avi/zig 

bleachisawesome_2_by_zoisitesarugaki-d71

7yy6JV5.gif

Tigerclaw420

Tigerclaw420

• 53 posts

You run 3 TKRO in chaos dragons.
Pot of avarice has no business in a graveyard oriented deck.
You don't run 3 recharge.
You run ehren in CDs, and only 2 rykos.
Idk why there's a hand destruction instead of foolish.

There's a few more that I'm too lazy to mention, but you get the picture. It's certainly not the best.

most people have tkro in chaos
3 recharges is dead cause i dont draw lightsworn that much
i changed it now ryko has 3 :D
foolish is here 2 :D

dude, your deck kinda sucks no one runs 3 tkro i dont think they even run 1
-2 trag
-1 lightplusar
-3 tkro
-1 avarice
+1 solar recharge
+1 lumina
+3 royal decree

ummmm....?can u tell me why?

solar i understand, avarice too... everything else???

Down in Flames

Down in Flames

• 182 posts
    • Time Online: 20d 1h 22m 5s
  • Team:[SPA] Sky Parameters

I've ran CDs for quite some time and trust me: TKRO is a waste of space. Utilize those 3 slots to add in better chaos oriented cards.

RtEHY4a.png

QnB4fLU.png

Hydreigon_XY.gif

bleachisawesome

bleachisawesome

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Veteran Members
  • 4,789 posts
    • Time Online: 263d 3h 46m 47s
  • Team:TLCK

ummmm....?can u tell me why?

solar i understand, avarice too... everything else???

trag is eh... you can keep it if you want, plusar i personaly think it can clog the hand if you open alot of dragons and stuff your unable to summon lumina>reuse lightsworns 3 decree traps tkro... just no e.e no one runs it in chaos dragons side it maybe not main though recharge to discard>lumina>reuse avarice is a no brainer it doesnt need it

ziggssig_zps99b3de18.png

props @chaos.knight199 for avi/zig 

bleachisawesome_2_by_zoisitesarugaki-d71

7yy6JV5.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chaos dragons, envoy of the beginning, Dark Armed Dragon, Lightpulsar Dragon, Darkflare Dragon, Lyla, Ryko, Chaos sorceror, Red-eyes Darkness Metal Drago, Tragoedia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.