! ! ! !Rainbow Dash

! ! ! !Rainbow Dash

私は眠ることはない、眠りは死のいとこである

• Veteran Members
  • 3,365 posts
    • Time Online: 193d 12h 18m 13s
  • Team:Arpeggio
Part 1 - The background

Madolches are an archetype of EARTH-attribute monsters, consisting of Beasts, Spellcasters, Fairies and Warriors. Every Madolche monster (Except for Madolche Queen Tiaramisu) have the same effect of

When this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Shuffle this card into your Deck

This means that if your opponent activates something like "Torrential Tribute", "Solemn Warning", "Mirror Force" or they just destroy it in battle, it will return to the deck. Or to the hand in some cases.
The first Madolche cards were released in the set "Return of the Duelist" and further support for the archetype was released in the set "Abyss Rising".

Part 2 - Madolche Monsters

Madolche Mageleine

The heart of the deck. She searches all the Madolche monsters (including herself), she's a 1900 beater with the field out, and she can lead to OTKs in combination with some cards that we'll go over later. 3 is mandatory for any Madolche build.

Madolche Butlerusk

This card does have uses for searching, and there are some plays with Mageleine. However, one of the problems with this card is that lack of utility it has unless you have another Madolche on the field, unless you have the field spell out. A viable tech, but multiples are not needed.

Madolche Chouxvalier

The card has decent attack, but the card itself doesn't have many uses besides from that. Besides, Madolche Cruffsant is a better beater in general. Don't run this.

Madolche Cruffsant

A beater with a good effect. Bouncing cards such as Mageleine and Mewfeuillle not only allows you to reuse their effects, but it also triggers cards such as Madolche Ticket. Also, level changing to allow you to go into rank 3s or rank 4s depending on the situtaion. Not to mention that it's 2300 with the field out after you have used the effect. 3 is recommended for any Madolche deck.

Madolche Baaple

Not only does this card lack any attack, but it's effect is underwhelming. The only use I can see for this card is for making rank 3s with Mewfeuille, and even then Cruffsant does all that and more. Don't bother running this.

Madolche Marmalmaide

2500 wall monster with a decent effect. While it isn't absolutely necessary to the deck, 1 is fine as a tech.

Madolche Messangelato

You will mainly use this in combination with Madolche Mewfeuille, but as a stand-alone card this also works as a decent beater. It's also searchable via cards such as Reinforcement of the Army and M-X-Saber Invoker. 2-3 of these is recommended.

Madolche Mewfeuille

The Marauding Captain of the deck. It combos with Messangelato, and it also provides easy access to rank 3 xyzs with Cruffssant. 3 is recommended for any Madolche build.

Madolche Puddingcess

A Level 5 monster with a removal effect. While it may seem difficult to summon at first, it's easily summonable cards such as Madolche Mewfeuille and Madolche Ticket. 1 is recommended.

Madolche Queen Tiaramisu

The boss monster of the deck. Returns many problem cards such as Grapha and The Shining, highly abusable with Madolche Chateau, and 2700 with the field out. However, it's very unlikely that you're going to need more than 2 in any situation, so running 2 in any Madolche extra deck is highly recommended.

Part 3 - Madolche spell/trap cards.

Madolche Chateau

Searchable, makes all of your Madolche monsters much bigger than they would be usually, allows you to reuse Mageleine and Mewfeuille, makes stupid plays with Madolche Queen. In other words, run 3.

Madolche Ticket

The Wind-Up Factory of the deck. Abusable with Chateau, not to mention the fact that it makes your opponent's Solemn Warnings practically useless unless you are planning to xyz. However, multiple Tickets don't stack so run 1-2, since 3 can make Ticket a dead draw.

Madolchepalooza

Allows Madolches to spam the field effortlessly. Oh, and don't worry about your Madolches returning to the deck during the end phase, since you'll usually be making xyzs with them. While it isn't necassary, it is a nice tech choice.

Part 4 - Madolche support outside of the archetype.

Ultimate Offering

Creates ridiculous OTKs with Madolche Mageleine, but we'll get to those later. Running it is recommended

M-X-Saber Invoker

Easy access to a rank 4 xyz and a Madolche in the graveyard for Tiaramisu. This can easily be made by Mewfeuille + another level 3 Madolche while you have another level 4 Madolche on the field. Or, you can use it in a combo with the monster "T.G. Warwolf". But we'll get to that later.

Part 5 - Tech choices

Genex Ally Birdman

Keep in mind that returning a monster to your hand to special summon Birdman will not trigger Madolche Ticket's effect. This is because returning a monster to your hand is a cost, and not an effect. However, this does not make this card useless. With this, you can not only reuse cards such as Mageleine, but you can synchro into a variety of Synchro monsters. Some level 7 Synchros that would be recommended are Arcanite Magician, Black Rose Dragon, and Ancient Fairy Dragon (Ancient Fairy is especially useful against opposing decks that rely on field spells such as Dark World or Gravekeepers.). You can also make level 6 Synchros such as Gaia Knight with Madolche Mewfeuille or Madolche Cruffssant if needed.

Compulsory Escape Device

This card can get rid of problematic monsters such as Thunder King Rai-Oh whilst triggering Madolche Ticket's effect. However, one of the major downsides to this card is that your opponent chooses which monster they want to return.

Tragoedia

Once you've gotten going, you'll most likely have a good amount of cards in your hand, so Trag will have huge attack. This allows you to get over bigger monsters, and take them as well. However, one of the issues is that it can be dead if you topdeck it after you've set 3+ cards.

Double Summon

A mini-Ultimate Offering. This gives the deck quicker access to it's xyzs and so on. Also, you usually won't be losing much advantage, since you'll usually be activating this after summoning Mageleine.

Part 6 - Combos

Hand = Madolche Messangelato + Madolche Mewfeuille + T.G. Warwolf.

Hand = T.G. Striker + T.G. Warwolf + Madolche Mewfeuille + Madolche Cruffssant/Madolche Messangelato

Hand = Madolche Mageleine
Field = Ultimate Offering

Part 7 - Different variants of Madolche and their playstyles

Madolche Control

T.G. Madolche

Part 8 - Problem Cards and how to deal with them.

Thunder King Rai-Oh

This card is a problem to Madolches for one simple reason: You can't search. And if you haven't noticed already, there are a lot of search cards in Madolche; Mageleine, Messengelato, Ticket etc.

One of the ways to deal with mained/sided Thunder Kings is via monster removal. You can main/side Soul Takers, D Prisons, Mirror Forces or Smashing Grounds to deal with Thunder King. Or, if you draw into the Chateau you can get over Thunder King without much of a problem.

Royal Decree

Madolches are generally trap-heavy, so an opponent flipping a Decree on you can be devastating if you have no other way of protecting your monsters. You can deal with this with cards like MST, Twister and other Spell/Trap removal.

Macro Cosmos/Soul Drain

Both of these cards have a similar effect on Madolches. Because of these, your Madolches can't return to the deck, which makes cards like Madolche Ticket pretty much useless. Both of these can be dealt with via S/T removal. However, you can also activate Solemn Warning to negate Macro Cosmos, since Macro does have an effect to Special Summon a Helios from the hand/deck.

Rivalry of Warlords

This card is an issue because of all the different types that you will be running; Spellcasters, Beasts, Warriors, Fairies. Also, Madolches won't be able to return to the deck after they've been sent for Rivalry of Warlords, since they were not destroyed. You won't see this card as often as the others that I've mentioned, since a lot of decks aren't able to side this. This can also be dealt with via S/T removal.

Well, my guide is finally finished. I wanted to write so much more, but DNF has limits unfortunately. I hope this is helpful to anyone who wants to try out Madolches, or just wants to become better at playing the deck.

Edited by ! ! ! !Rainbow Dash, 22 December 2012 - 12:13 PM.

Lovelive3.gif

0xOBhc4.png?1

(DKD) DeadChaos

(DKD) DeadChaos

• 260 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 5h 15m 20s
  • Facebook:PM me.
  • Twitter:PM me.
  • Youtube:PM me.
  • Team:(DKD)
Nice guide to Madolches! I will run Madolches often now.

Posted Image Posted Image

HBK!

! ! ! !Rainbow Dash

! ! ! !Rainbow Dash

私は眠ることはない、眠りは死のいとこである

• Veteran Members
  • 3,365 posts
If anyone has any further questions about Madolches, then just post your questions here.

Lovelive3.gif

0xOBhc4.png?1

wilsoz

wilsoz

退屈馬鹿

• 1,346 posts
    • Time Online: 29d 16h 58m 14s
  • Team:Last Hope (LH)
woah pretty indepth =P
I'd suggest spoilers through for each card to prevent the article becoming extremely elongated =P
PS: Added to article compliation
I will never forgive,
I will never forget,
An eye for an eye,
An tooth for an tooth,
Blood must be repaid in blood.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

bleachisawesome

bleachisawesome

Do you want to give me blue buff? c:

• Veteran Members
  • 4,831 posts
    • Time Online: 281d 6h 26m 29s
  • Team:TLCK
  • Xbox Live:whoplaysthisVCR
interesting, but one typeo in the text was with ultimate offerings (running one is recommended) compaired to what running 2? xD

ziggssig_zps99b3de18.png

props @chaos.knight199 for avi/zig 

bleachisawesome_2_by_zoisitesarugaki-d71

7yy6JV5.gif

! ! ! !Rainbow Dash

! ! ! !Rainbow Dash

私は眠ることはない、眠りは死のいとこである

• Veteran Members
  • 3,365 posts

interesting, but one typeo in the text was with ultimate offerings (running one is recommended) compaired to what running 2? xD

Run 1 over 0.

woah pretty indepth =P
I'd suggest spoilers through for each card to prevent the article becoming extremely elongated =P

I'll do it later. I can't be bothered to do it now @_@

Lovelive3.gif

0xOBhc4.png?1

! ! ! !Rainbow Dash

! ! ! !Rainbow Dash

私は眠ることはない、眠りは死のいとこである

• Veteran Members
  • 3,365 posts

woah pretty indepth =P

Finally added spoilers.

Lovelive3.gif

0xOBhc4.png?1

RareHunter

RareHunter

Inzektor Veteran

• Veteran Members
  • 8,479 posts
    • Time Online: 152d 21h 18m 38s
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/adi.goofy
  • Twitter:@adigoofy
That 2 link will help OP.. There r 5 builds about Madolche, not include hybrid build: Puddingcess OTK, Cruffsant OTK, Lesson OTK, Tag OTK, Tiara OTK.. they're control deck before i made that article.. and for more support to this article, read Kraziub's article about Madolche.. Rai-oh isnt the problem since u can ram it if u have Magileine and Chateu.. "LOL, too many OTK, rare" well if u r not into OTK then ignore this.. but since u make this as guide then u cant ignore this..

Edited by RareHunter, 22 December 2012 - 07:14 AM.

Stop asking Inzektor's Ruling, click banner below to find your answer

9Foab.jpg

MY DECK LIST

298531.jpg

chaos.knight199

chaos.knight199

LMQ for NA Champions!

• Super Moderator
  • 5,168 posts
    • Time Online: 181d 9h 38m 18s
  • Youtube:TheChaosknight199
  • Team:[BLC] Black Crow
  • Steam:LoL: PM me

1. Normal Summon Madolche Mewfeuille, activating it's effect to summon Madolche Messangelato
2. Special Summon T.G. Warwolf from your hand with it's effect.
3. Add Madolche Chateau with Madolche Messangelato's effect. (If there is a Chateau already on the field, then add Madolche Ticket)
4. Use Madolche Mewfeuille and T.G. Warwolf to xyz Summon M-X-Saber Invoker.
5. Use Invoker's effect to summon a Messangelato from your deck.
6. Use your 2 Madolche Messangelato's to xyz Summon Madolche Queen Tiaramisu.
7. Use Tiaramisu's effect, to return Messangelato and Mewfeuille to return 2 cards your opponent controls to the Deck.
8. Activate Chateau's effect to return Messangelato and Mewfeuille back to your hand.

Field = 2 Madolche Puddingcess + Madolche Ticket.
1. Use one of your Puddingcesses to attack an opponent's monster with higher attack. Madolche Puddingcess returns to the deck.
2. Activate Ticket's effect. Since there is a Fairy-type on the field, you can choose to Special Summon a Madolche monster instead of adding a Madolche monster. Special summon Puddingcess again.
3. Continue the cycle until you've destroyed your opponent's field.

1. I am not 100% sure, but if you choose to special summon TG Warwolf right after Messengelato is summoned, Messengelato might miss the timing.
2. The effect of Ticket can only be used once per turn...

Most Helpful Forum Staff Member 2013 - Thanks for all of your support!

Tournament Organizer | Super Moderator | War Adjudicator | In-Game Administrator

Posted Image

#4everLMQ #LMQ4WorldChamps

"Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light." ~Norman B. Rice

! ! ! !Rainbow Dash

! ! ! !Rainbow Dash

私は眠ることはない、眠りは死のいとこである

• Veteran Members
  • 3,365 posts

1. I am not 100% sure, but if you choose to special summon TG Warwolf right after Messengelato is summoned, Messengelato might miss the timing.

It doesn't miss the timing. The other combo doesn't actually work, so it'll be removed.

That 2 link will help OP.. There r 5 builds about Madolche, not include hybrid build: Puddingcess OTK, Cruffsant OTK, Lesson OTK, Tag OTK, Tiara OTK.. they're control deck before i made that article.. and for more support to this article, read Kraziub's article about Madolche.. Rai-oh isnt the problem since u can ram it if u have Magileine and Chateu.. "LOL, too many OTK, rare" well if u r not into OTK then ignore this.. but since u make this as guide then u cant ignore this..

And when you don't have Chateau...?

Lovelive3.gif

0xOBhc4.png?1

tsukichan95

tsukichan95

Queen Madolche Tiaramisu commands you to scoop

• Veteran Members
  • 1,793 posts
    • Time Online: 23d 12h 9m 27s
  • Team:Don't need one

Warwolf chains Messengelato.

do mention genex tri-force under birdman. and maybe u should say a thing or 2 about lesson, tea break and waltz, since it IS a guide.
other than that, it's a great guide

FUSjAVp.jpg

Some Pics

! Derpy Hooves

! Derpy Hooves

• 181 posts
    • Time Online: 42d 22h 36m 57s
  • Team:NRoC (Neo Reapers of Chronos)
This isn't really a bad guide after all. I'm planning to create a Madolche deck because how competitive this deck can get. I got my butt whooped by it by Vanny. ^^
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImageSigs made by Releane.
Going down to memory lane: http://forum.dueling...hronos__st__275

and my sex slave would be derpy.

raidou

raidou

Elite Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,963 posts
    • Time Online: 67d 15h 19m 14s
keeping track of all those weird names is hard

most of the time i can remember the effect but the names are harder

have to check everything twice before making a move

tsukichan95

tsukichan95

Queen Madolche Tiaramisu commands you to scoop

• Veteran Members
  • 1,793 posts
    • Time Online: 23d 12h 9m 27s
  • Team:Don't need one
oh yeah do mention ticket works with tiaramisu. it may be pretty obvious but still...

FUSjAVp.jpg

Some Pics

Steveoman

Steveoman

• 20 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 42m 55s
I tried this deck before reading this forum. I can say that Madolches have a different gameplay.If you have chateau and ticket on the field, you will have an advantage because you'll have a good hand! Yes they swarm on the field and tea break is like a solemn warning but no cost except of no monster grave which is easy with Madolches. This is why I like this Archetype.

KuribohAdvocate !!!

KuribohAdvocate !!!

• 112 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 14h 29m 54s
I've been hearing that Messengelato misses timing on it's search when you special Warwolf.
Edit, Lolz fail. Didn't read thread before posting.

Edited by KuribohAdvocate !!!, 07 April 2013 - 07:25 AM.

! ! ! !Rainbow Dash

! ! ! !Rainbow Dash

私は眠ることはない、眠りは死のいとこである

• Veteran Members
  • 3,365 posts
Oh cool this was bumped.

I'll add some stuff on Hootcake later.

Lovelive3.gif

0xOBhc4.png?1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Madolche, Mageleine, Tech choices, How to, Messangelato, Guide, Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.