9 replies to this topic

(ReactionGod) Zane

(ReactionGod) Zane

F.Barkles the Magnificent's Son

• Veteran Members
  • 655 posts
    • Time Online: 74d 21h 46m 24s
  • Team:I'm Out ~
Hey there to give you guys my lswarm deck i really am new to them but since i claim myself as the Rabbit Genius had to make a build. pretty easy pretty consistent lost 2 twice with it out of 10 duels so it's ok i guess feel free to rate comment improvement whatever floats your boat :P

Posted Image

tumblr_lwxutcUTMB1qmc6jxo1_400.gif

Zeh: FITE ME IRL

Future War Adjudicator| Wanna-be In-Game Administrator | Hopeless Tournament Organizer

kieron

kieron

Ex Vault Master

• Retired Staff
  • 1,040 posts
    • Time Online: 30d 19h 20m 52s
If you are a so called rabbit genius what rabbit decks do you run? as I to specialize in the rabbit decks and currently have over 40 rabbit decks all different.

(ReactionGod) Zane

(ReactionGod) Zane

• Veteran Members
  • 655 posts

If you are a so called rabbit genius what rabbit decks do you run? as I to specialize in the rabbit decks and currently have over 40 rabbit decks all different.

If you only knew ... Rabbits are my thing and they're variants.

Future War Adjudicator| Wanna-be In-Game Administrator | Hopeless Tournament Organizer

kieron

kieron

Ex Vault Master

• Retired Staff
  • 1,040 posts
    • Time Online: 30d 19h 20m 52s

If you only knew ... Rabbits are my thing and they're variants.

what rabbit decks you have?:)

upseen

upseen

• 26 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 15h 26m 34s
Evilswarm are best played in matches, seeing their high siding capabilities and flexibility... They are just not cut for single duels...

As for the deck...
-2 Infestation Collapse (Rather sided than mained)
-1 Bahamut (You'll hardly ever use one, let alone two)
-1 (or 2) Thanatos (Useless 99% of the time, can't chain in dmg step in which dangerous FLIP effects activate)

+1 Infestation Infection (you're playing 2 rabbits, at least play this to recycle that Heliotrope (in conjuction) with Cercyons)
+ More generic rank 4 monsters and catastor against honest guys

Also, I don't think Tkro's a good idea since he limit's your Ophion's role there, does it work out well?

(ReactionGod) Zane

(ReactionGod) Zane

• Veteran Members
  • 655 posts

Evilswarm are best played in matches, seeing their high siding capabilities and flexibility... They are just not cut for single duels...

As for the deck...
-2 Infestation Collapse (Rather sided than mained)
-1 Bahamut (You'll hardly ever use one, let alone two)
-1 (or 2) Thanatos (Useless 99% of the time, can't chain in dmg step in which dangerous FLIP effects activate)

+1 Infestation Infection (you're playing 2 rabbits, at least play this to recycle that Heliotrope (in conjuction) with Cercyons)
+ More generic rank 4 monsters and catastor against honest guys

Also, I don't think Tkro's a good idea since he limit's your Ophion's role there, does it work out well?

First time i ever played lSwarm so i didn't really know just took a shot in the dark but Tkro works really well with the deck in fact it doesn't conflict also it's a level 4 helps me out a lot.

what rabbit decks you have? :)

ALOT takes to long to name o.o atleast 21

Gackt123

Gackt123

• 71 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 1h 9m 9s
2 Rabbit with 3 target,seem legit
-1 Cerycon,1 Castor,1 Infestion Forbidden Lance
+3 Sabersaurus

(ReactionGod) Zane

(ReactionGod) Zane

• Veteran Members
  • 655 posts
derp like i said im new to verz

! ! ! BANKAI ! ! !

! ! ! BANKAI ! ! !

• 44 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 7h 4m 2s

+3 Sabersaurus

No, his deck was good without the laggia. You remove the castor and Cerycon, and add more Vanillas without the Evilswarm name, you remove consistency. Check the Verz decks that are topping tourneys in OCG. They don't run more than the 3 targets in Verz Rabbit.
Anyways, on to your deck.
-2 TKRO
-1 Gorz

+3 TBird

For the extra, take out all the Thanatos and a Bahamut, as well as a Leviair and do add Generic Ranks 4s. They help out a lot.
This is personal preference, but I would get rid of the tour guide engine, and add 3 Mandrago. Also, I would take out the 2 lances and put them on the side, as well as 1 of those Pandemic Infection. Take out 2 Collapse as well, maybe side 1. Add the solemn brigade and the Infestation Infection (the trap that can search out, I don't remember it's name, sorry, lol). Add a stardust on the extra as well, you have Starlight road without a target, or change the road for a Revolution is over.

(Sorry for the disorganization, I was just writing these things as they came to mind, lol)

upseen

upseen

• 26 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 15h 26m 34s

+3 Sabersaurus

3 Targets double rabbit is completely playable, and double rabbit is for more rabbit consistency. And if the "Infestation Infection" I suggested is played correctly (get back Heliotrope with Cercyon then recycle Heliotrope for another Cercyon with Infestation Infection, that's just to mention one of many combos) rabbit, even the second one would never be dead in hand...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.