• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

harrysoung

harrysoung

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 745 posts
    • Time Online: 33d 11h 25m 20s
Opponent summons Stardust via Starlight Road. I use Garunix effect to bring him back from the graveyard in Standby Phase to nuke field.

If Garunix's effect is negated by Stardust Dragon and destroyed, can he come back again in the next standby phase? And can he keep coming back?

theunderworldpsychic

theunderworldpsychic

• 280 posts
    • Time Online: 17d 16h 44m 20s

Opponent summons Stardust via Starlight Road. I use Garunix effect to bring him back from the graveyard in Standby Phase to nuke field.

If Garunix's effect is negated by Stardust Dragon and destroyed, can he come back again in the next standby phase? And can he keep coming back?

well what i heard is, that stardust's special summon effect is negated so he can still negate your monster but he does not come back.
I have a new arconym for how good and bad BLS is, but it is inapporite so i wont say

When i play madolche i can just cuddle them if they were real dolls and plushies and no that is not wrong

activate the max exodia cannon!!! Now obliterate

I grilll people with my beasts!!

Angel 44

Angel 44

• 18 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 15h 8m 10s
Im pretty sure stardust says something about negating and then destroying so garunix will then come back again

Posted Image

Posted Image

Epic Win

Epic Win

A certain scientific Reporter of Fantasy

• 3,035 posts
    • Time Online: 123d 10h 1m 16s
  • Team:[DLLR] D.O.L.L.A.R.S.

well what i heard is, that stardust's special summon effect is negated so he can still negate your monster but he does not come back.

Stardust is not negated, but as Stardust is a semi-nomi Monster, it will be unable to special summon itself as it wasn't Synchro Summoned properly in the first place. In this case, Stardust will negate and destroy Garunix, and then Garunix will come back next Standby Phase.

Edited by Epic Win, 03 January 2013 - 01:57 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Thank you danna <3

Snoop Lion.: I never knew people can be this mentally delayed.
Snoop Lion.: DNF is a great example though.

harrysoung

harrysoung

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 745 posts
    • Time Online: 33d 11h 25m 20s
Okay. In this situation, Stardust does not come back but Garunix does.

Thank you guys very much. I will continue to play the broken Mr.Phoenix deck until I get bored of it and its dark hole nuke.

Have a nice day everybody

Edited by harrysoung, 03 January 2013 - 01:59 PM.

theunderworldpsychic

theunderworldpsychic

• 280 posts

Stardust is not negated, but as Stardust is a semi-nomi Monster, it will be unable to special summon itself as it wasn't Synchro Summoned properly in the first place. In this case, Stardust will negate and destroy Garunix, and then Garunix will come back next Standby Phase.

I was refering to him negating gurnix's destruction effect.
I have a new arconym for how good and bad BLS is, but it is inapporite so i wont say

When i play madolche i can just cuddle them if they were real dolls and plushies and no that is not wrong

_Roxas_

_Roxas_

• 151 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 23h 45m 12s
Garunix is on the field when his nuke effect goes off, so if Stardust chains to it, Garunix will have been sent to the graveyard after being destroyed by a card effect, so Garunix will return right?
Posted Image

Epic Win

Epic Win

• 3,035 posts

I was refering to him negating gurnix's destruction effect.

That's right. Stardust will Negate Garunix's destruction effect, and then will Destroy Garunix, which would "trigger" it's effect again during the next Standby Phase.

Edited by Epic Win, 03 January 2013 - 02:02 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Thank you danna <3

Azureblue2001

Azureblue2001

Entaku no Kishin

• 519 posts
    • Time Online: 47d 11h 40m 40s
  • Youtube:Azureblue2001
  • Team:[DLLR] Team D.O.L.L.A.R.S

Okay. In this situation, Stardust does not come back but Garunix does.

Thank you guys very much. I will continue to play the broken Mr.Phoenix deck until I get bored of it and its dark hole nuke.

Have a nice day everybody

Yes, Garunix will always come back if it is destroyed by a card effect from my knowledge, unless it's banished. However, since Stardust wasn't summoned properly if you summon it with Starlight Road like said above, it won't come back after it negates Garunix's destroying effect. Hope that answered your question.

Travis-Touchdown.png

Thanks to danna45 for the siggy. :3

Leitmotif of the Week: Harmonica jazz. Smooth.

Rage. Rage. Rage. Rage. Also, chairs. That chair though.

theunderworldpsychic

theunderworldpsychic

• 280 posts

Garunix is on the field when his nuke effect goes off, so if Stardust chains to it, Garunix will have been sent to the graveyard after being destroyed by a card effect, so Garunix will return right?

-_- I am not sure if your trolling or acting stupid at that moment. Anyway did you even read the upper comments, if you did then >.> <.< then oh well, but if you did not read the comments, then well y'know.

genexwrecker

genexwrecker

The dnf suggestion Professional

• Veteran Members
  • 7,761 posts
    • Time Online: 219d 2h 19m 7s
this is the same case as a properly summoned stardust negating in the end phase it can come back as many times as you want as long as the proper conditions were met so the garunix can come back as many times as well and nuke the field as long as it was destroyed by a card effect and its still your standby phase.

73fz.png

cDmiCbn.png

yU6bUjL.png

ItyCqOB.png

If you want to know if a suggestion has been accepted or denied before and it is not in dets heard it before topic feel free to ask me on my profile feed. I know the most about the suggestions and what has been accepted,denied,and suggested in the past.(aka I am a nerd in that section)

Epic Win

Epic Win

• 3,035 posts

this is the same case as a properly summoned stardust negating in the end phase it can come back as many times as you want as long as the proper conditions were met so the garunix can come back as many times as well and nuke the field as long as it was destroyed by a card effect and its still your standby phase.

Except Stardust can't come back because it's a Semi-Nomi if it was summoned via SLR. You just made this situation more confusing.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Thank you danna <3

genexwrecker

genexwrecker

• Veteran Members
  • 7,761 posts

Except Stardust can't come back because it's a Semi-Nomi if it was summoned via SLR. You just made this situation more confusing.

if you read better i mentioned a properly summoned stardust not the one mentioned in the op. i was comparing rulings of both to point out how they are the same probably should of picked a different monster though

Edited by genexwrecker, 03 January 2013 - 02:10 PM.

73fz.png

cDmiCbn.png

yU6bUjL.png

ItyCqOB.png

If you want to know if a suggestion has been accepted or denied before and it is not in dets heard it before topic feel free to ask me on my profile feed. I know the most about the suggestions and what has been accepted,denied,and suggested in the past.(aka I am a nerd in that section)

Azureblue2001

Azureblue2001

Entaku no Kishin

• 519 posts
I thought if a properly-summoned Stardust used its effect to stop Garunix, it would carry on forever because both of them are constantly being Special Summoned and Garunix uses its effect to no avail and Stardust negates it over and over again, making sure you and your opponent both have an unusable (for the most part) Monster Zone? Or am I not getting the point here?

Travis-Touchdown.png

genexwrecker

genexwrecker

• Veteran Members
  • 7,761 posts

I thought if a properly-summoned Stardust used its effect to stop Garunix, it would carry on forever because both of them are constantly being Special Summoned and Garunix uses its effect to no avail and Stardust negates it over and over again, making sure you and your opponent both have an unusable (for the most part) Monster Zone? Or am I not getting the point here?

umm no they return in different phases star end phase garunix standby phase

Well I'm sorry if my grasp of the rulings and stuff of this game aren't as good as yours, jerk. I wanted to see if I could guess it on my own. Sure, I was wrong. That doesn't make me stupid.

dont worry about what others say just be sure to check your sources when you are wrong and ingore negative comments

Edited by genexwrecker, 03 January 2013 - 02:16 PM.

73fz.png

cDmiCbn.png

yU6bUjL.png

ItyCqOB.png

Azureblue2001

Azureblue2001

Entaku no Kishin

• 519 posts

umm no they return in different phases star end phase garunix standby phase

But they still come back during those times right? So here's what I thought.

SS Garunix Standby + Stardust negates + Stardust comes back EP + Garunix comes back Standby + Stardust negates = Infinite loop(?)

So would there be a chance of that ever happening?

Travis-Touchdown.png

genexwrecker

genexwrecker

• Veteran Members
  • 7,761 posts

But they still come back during those times right? So here's what I thought.

SS Garunix Standby + Stardust negates + Stardust comes back EP + Garunix comes back Standby + Stardust negates = Infinite loop(?)

So would there be a chance of that ever happening?

the loop would not be infinite adter the sp negation garunix is free to come back and nuke without stardust interupting and this isnt really hte place to discuss loops

73fz.png

cDmiCbn.png

yU6bUjL.png

ItyCqOB.png

theunderworldpsychic

theunderworldpsychic

• 280 posts

Well I'm sorry if my grasp of the rulings and stuff of this game aren't as good as yours, jerk. I wanted to see if I could guess it on my own. Sure, I was wrong. That doesn't make me stupid.

i wanted to use that meme, and i am really sorry if that offended you. One other thing i said acting stupid at that moment,i did not say stupid in general, But again i am sorry if you got offeneded by it. :) Also your most likey not a stupid person.

Edited by theunderworldpsychic, 03 January 2013 - 02:53 PM.

_Roxas_

_Roxas_

• 151 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 23h 45m 12s

i wanted to use that meme, and i am really sorry if that offended you. One other thing i said acting stupid at that moment,i did not say stupid in general, But again i am sorry if you got offeneded by it. :) Also your most likey not a stupid person.

sigh...I'm sorry too, for blowing up. Just hate it when people act all high and mighty over me. Sorry about that.
Posted Image

lolnopound1

lolnopound1

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 3,682 posts
*UNOFFICIAL POUND LOCK*

Stop posting.

(Sorry Reaper this is the best I can do p_p )

theunderworldpsychic

theunderworldpsychic

• 280 posts

sigh...I'm sorry too, for blowing up. Just hate it when people act all high and mighty over me. Sorry about that.

np. Also those people need to learn that it is a game and i know this is an overused thing but to hell with it, get a life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.